Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m the most suicidal I’ve been in a long time and have no hope

Hope everything works out for you brocel
Shake Hands Friends GIF

I know how you feel. It's literally holding onto threads not to rope. If we were more low inhib half of us would be gone in a second. It's sad that some users find enjoyments in attacking others and have to villainaize some groups to cope. What's the incel obsession with races I really don't know. It's hypocrisy, how can they complain about being discriminated for things outside of our control if we do the same with race and ethnicity, which is also outside of control.
Well said brocel :feelsokman:

I'm the same I think about jumping off my room's window every single day but I fear the pain of impact or neck snapping and maybe surviving and being in the hospital or even becoming crippled... if we had guns this would've been long over (7 years ago to be precise)
Yeah, also I’m not sure what happens after death so there is a fear of the unknown.

I know how you feel. It's literally holding onto threads not to rope. If we were more low inhib half of us would be gone in a second. It's sad that some users find enjoyments in attacking others and have to villainaize some groups to cope. What's the incel obsession with races I really don't know. It's hypocrisy, how can they complain about being discriminated for things outside of our control if we do the same with race and ethnicity, which is also outside of control.
I think many fakecels here would have ascended if they weren’t so high inhib tbh. So it seems like a double edged sword.

be whitepilled bro, its doable
How does that work?

You are not the oligarch, so who gives a shit whether you a jew or not .

A white passing person to me.

Get into retro building Windows XP computers you'll BE amazed!!

Also, get a PSP and a copy of Gran Turismo on it. Learn how to tune Cars.

I'm a Hermit who understands isolation, although i like to call myself 'the peak of spedracin" vroom vroom

Just grab a cup of coffee, throw in a little benzo and enjoy your day, close the curtains.

Remember @PSYGNOSIS-OWL is your fren:feelsaww:

parrot GIF

Please don't die, if you have infinite time you could go for a far out goal like chess master to give yourself some purpose, you could write a short book on politics (you seem quite coherent), there are many things that would still bring you joy, or at least a reason to keep living.

What’s worse is about sent your own way is that you learn how important it is to have people you care about but you are practically given no opportunity to connect

if you have infinite time you could go for a far out goal like chess master to give yourself some purpose
based, or like a marathon or conquering 10 highest peaks in your area/country, chess also seems like a good idea because you can do it online nowadays

Yo brocel, I also struggle to stay alive, Copes are less effective and im emotionally numb,
I look for the next shiny thing and it just doesnt work, Sending virtual hugs :feelsYall:

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies
Teletubs

Kinda hard to not be racist when you see girls who friendzoned you and say ohh you'll find a good girl one day and all that shit, happily jump on white or black dick in an instant. Seen it many times. Happened to me once with a girl I orbited she fucked all the niggers and whites but had an "ick" for Indians I guess. Even the biggest whore cannot fix our inceldom. Because we aren't black or white enough.

Kinda hard to not be racist when you see girls who friendzoned you and say ohh you'll find a good girl one day and all that shit, happily jump on white or black dick in an instant. Seen it many times. Happened to me once with a girl I orbited she fucked all the niggers and whites but had an "ick" for Indians I guess. Even the biggest whore cannot fix our inceldom. Because we aren't black or white enough.
Still bringing that fight here to guys who go through same or similar shits as you doesnt changes anything. Blacks and Jews gets shitted on here non stop, Indians also in lesser amount. And i dont mean on normies, but on cels.

You are not the oligarch, so who gives a shit whether you a jew or not .

A white passing person to me.

Get into retro building Windows XP computers you'll BE amazed!!

Also, get a PSP and a copy of Gran Turismo on it. Learn how to tune Cars.

I'm a Hermit who understands isolation, although i like to call myself 'the peak of spedracin" vroom vroom

Just grab a cup of coffee, throw in a little benzo and enjoy your day, close the curtains.
I’ll definitely put those things in my bucket list (except the benzo part). Thanks for the recommendations.

Please don't die, if you have infinite time you could go for a far out goal like chess master to give yourself some purpose, you could write a short book on politics (you seem quite coherent), there are many things that would still bring you joy, or at least a reason to keep living.
I will never be able to beat Magnus Carlson (or chess machines) so why even try?

Do I seem sane to you?

Decades of being lonely fucked me up. FUBAR! FUBAR!
You actually seem more calm, collected, and rational than most users I’ve met tbh.

What’s worse is about sent your own way is that you learn how important it is to have people you care about but you are practically given no opportunity to connect
The people who truly value something the most will never get it.

@Mecoja is right. Although it may be true that some races have it better than others, all that really means is that on average a higher percent of that group of people will have it better. But we are individuals, not groups. A white person who was born too ugly to get women gets nothing from knowing other better looking and more NT whites are slaying.

There’s no reason for me to continue living anymore
What can I say when you don't have any other reason to live you rope...
I don't encourage it but from a non theistic perspective nothing is better than constant suffering. In that regard I think that I too will rope when I don't have anything more to live for.
If my uncle dies I'll rope, no ifs buts or wonts.

try kratom

im not joking

it makes living much much easier

The people who truly value something the most will never get it.

@Mecoja is right. Although it may be true that some races have it better than others, all that really means is that on average a higher percent of that group of people will have it better. But we are individuals, not groups. A white person who was born too ugly to get women gets nothing from knowing other better looking and more NT whites are slaying.
Nigger he is not right stop this cope

Still bringing that fight here to guys who go through same or similar shits as you doesnt changes anything. Blacks and Jews gets shitted on here non stop, Indians also in lesser amount. And i dont mean on normies, but on cels.
Lol imagine thinking blacks and Jews have the same level of discrimination as Indians. That's just retarded, man

So if you at least have your parents or siblings who care about you, don’t take it for granted. Because one day they will disappear, and you’ll end up sitting in your house no different than a living corpse like me.
This is eye opening because without them I would probably die in my house and not be found until I stink out the entire street with my rotting dead body.

You are the one coping hard.
Yeah nice argument, BUD

care to explain why I'm coping when I'm right? Witnessed it hundreds of times in my life. Not a single Indian in my entire university had a girlfriend exceot for like 5 freshies who imported their girlfriend to England with them. The black niggers even the weird faggot ones were getting the white bitches regularly. The white faggots always had a girl with them everywhere. Prove it bud. Prove that I'm coping. Go to a real place and start counting numbers never lie.

I’ll definitely put those things in my bucket list (except the benzo part). Thanks for the recommendations.

I will never be able to beat Magnus Carlson (or chess machines) so why even try?

You actually seem more calm, collected, and rational than most users I’ve met tbh.
Ok

Move to Stamford hill in the uk it’s full of Jews they have their own police and ambulance maybe you’ll find a sense of belonging with your people

My copes have become less and less effective

I know the rope will call me one day
Cope. Life has so many things to cope with. You can't run out of copes...

Incel tears won’t touch this thread.

Go to the gym, steroidmaxx, eat and train like a lion, the roids may kill you later but you will die happy and like a god , if your face is not 1/10 or 2/10 of course

Yeah nice argument, BUD

care to explain why I'm coping when I'm right? Witnessed it hundreds of times in my life. Not a single Indian in my entire university had a girlfriend exceot for like 5 freshies who imported their girlfriend to England with them. The black niggers even the weird faggot ones were getting the white bitches regularly. The white faggots always had a girl with them everywhere. Prove it bud. Prove that I'm coping. Go to a real place and start counting numbers never lie.
I can't deny that. Still coping cause his argument about incel-ism being a individual thing is still right. They are but I'm not and he isn't

be whitepilled bro, its doable

Yep. This is what I’ve done with some degree of success. Maybe some call it cope, but I’m also older(32ish) and think this is teenage angst and hyperbole.

Whitepill is roughly == post blackpill. Blue pill thinks black pill doesnt exist, red pill thinks it can be compensated for with a sufficient amount of effort, and white pill accepts that black pill exists and is real, doesn’t delude you by making you feel like you are just lazy and haven’t worked hard enough, and tries to find a way to live meaningfully anyway.

I can't deny that. Still coping cause his argument about incel-ism being a individual thing is still right. They are but I'm not and he isn't
That's like saying getting cancer is an individual thing so the group of people that smoke the most aren't more cancerous.

That's like saying getting cancer is an individual thing so the group of people that smoke the most aren't more cancerous.
Would you give af about cancer if you don’t have it? And if you did have cancer would you care about other people with cancer? Why would I give af about niggers and dirty caucazoids that slay shallow, materialistic bints. Im a fucking incel, it only makes you feel worse when others in your race are fucking. At least you can relate to other indians about being dateless. You think being the only nigga without a gf among a group of blacks or whites is brag worthy? I don’t get the logic youre using

Would you give af about cancer if you don’t have it? And if you did have cancer would you care about other people with cancer? Why would I give af about niggers and dirty caucazoids that slay shallow, materialistic bints. Im a fucking incel, it only makes you feel worse when others in your race are fucking. At least you can relate to other indians about being dateless. You think being the only nigga without a gf among a group of blacks or whites is brag worthy? I don’t get the logic youre using
No you dumb nigger I don't even know what you are saying Nd you can't understand me. I said it still sucks to be part of the loser group and Indians are definitely the loser group .

Very sad post brocel:feelsbadman:. It is like that though, every cope has its end and all of us will eventually have to confront that fact. It is definitely easier for us with still-living close family members to forget how bad and lonely our lives truly are and cope through interactions with them, but in the end, when they do eventually die, we'll all just end up alone and hopeless in the end.

No you dumb nigger I don't even know what you are saying Nd you can't understand me. I said it still sucks to be part of the loser group and Indians are definitely the loser group .
We are all apart of the loser group on this site nigger. JBC is LAW

Sorry to hear. Hope things improve and go well for you bro.

try kratom

im not joking

it makes living much much easier
Got nausea when I tried it.

Move to Stamford hill in the uk it’s full of Jews they have their own police and ambulance maybe you’ll find a sense of belonging with your people
They’re not going to accept some rando single dude coming out of nowhere without a family.

Very sad post brocel:feelsbadman:. It is like that though, every cope has its end and all of us will eventually have to confront that fact. It is definitely easier for us with still-living close family members to forget how bad and lonely our lives truly are and cope through interactions with them, but in the end, when they do eventually die, we'll all just end up alone and hopeless in the end.
All good things come to an end. But unfortunately all bad things don’t seem to come to an end.

I’m done coping and I’m done pretending like it’s somehow okay. I can’t take the pain of being emotionally numb anymore. I literally have no connection to humanity. Everyday is a fight just to exist and not want to kill myself from thinking about the reality of my life. I’m just so tired, I don’t want to fight anymore.

My struggle to survive has gotten me nowhere and I have no one who I can talk to irl. I post here due to being sent my own way by life. I think I would somehow get a human connection by being here but it’s just not the same.

Irl it was being mocked for my looks and people didn’t want to be my friend and girls didn’t want to be close to me. Online I’m mocked for my heritage and constantly accused of plotting or scheming due to being kike when I literally don’t even want to hurt the insects in my house, instead trying to grab them and throw them outside.

And of course pain of losing family members, who were my only reason to live. Any real emotional support I had irl is gone, and on this forum more and more I don’t feel like I can share anything either anymore. One old user (who was a notorious pedophile) made a video literally mocking the death of my family members. Why should I even share anything if I know there will be people reading who will just mock any sad life story I will share?

Today I realized I don’t have to carry this burden anymore. If I die, all of it will come to an end. There’s no reason for me to continue living anymore. I would no longer have to worry about people rejecting me irl or the people here using the stories I share to make a mockery out of it. Life is a living hell without people who genuinely care about you. So if you at least have your parents or siblings who care about you, don’t take it for granted. Because one day they will disappear, and you’ll end up sitting in your house no different than a living corpse like me.
this forum hardly does anything to make your mental health better, most of the replies you get are people shitting on you for your ethnicity, and giving you a hard time for generally no reason (ironically the same thing normies do) . sorry about all the cunts here, i empathize with feeling serious feelings of rope as i went through a massive period concerning that in late march-late april. u should know there’s a brocel out there that likes your posts and wants u to stay

Read every word.

I don't know what to tell you brocel but...
Don't hurt yourself

I’m done coping and I’m done pretending like it’s somehow okay. I can’t take the pain of being emotionally numb anymore. I literally have no connection to humanity. Everyday is a fight just to exist and not want to kill myself from thinking about the reality of my life. I’m just so tired, I don’t want to fight anymore.

My struggle to survive has gotten me nowhere and I have no one who I can talk to irl. I post here due to being sent my own way by life. I think I would somehow get a human connection by being here but it’s just not the same.

Irl it was being mocked for my looks and people didn’t want to be my friend and girls didn’t want to be close to me. Online I’m mocked for my heritage and constantly accused of plotting or scheming due to being kike when I literally don’t even want to hurt the insects in my house, instead trying to grab them and throw them outside.

And of course pain of losing family members, who were my only reason to live. Any real emotional support I had irl is gone, and on this forum more and more I don’t feel like I can share anything either anymore. One old user (who was a notorious pedophile) made a video literally mocking the death of my family members. Why should I even share anything if I know there will be people reading who will just mock any sad life story I will share?

Today I realized I don’t have to carry this burden anymore. If I die, all of it will come to an end. There’s no reason for me to continue living anymore. I would no longer have to worry about people rejecting me irl or the people here using the stories I share to make a mockery out of it. Life is a living hell without people who genuinely care about you. So if you at least have your parents or siblings who care about you, don’t take it for granted. Because one day they will disappear, and you’ll end up sitting in your house no different than a living corpse like me.
time to grab that and

In the same boat
In my prime nothing is going for me
Shit economy no prospects
I'm currently balancing between getting into I.T(can't afford a Computer Science degree and let alone qualify) or drinking a whole insecticide bottle at 1 am
I remain conflicted

Find a good Chinese doctor for acupuncture.

In the same boat
In my prime nothing is going for me
Shit economy no prospects
I'm currently balancing between getting into I.T(can't afford a Computer Science degree and let alone qualify) or drinking a whole insecticide bottle at 1 am
I remain conflicted
I thought companies don’t care about degrees as long as you have projects you can show.

I know how you feel this fucked organic world. The very first organism probably reproduced and killed its own offspring this beginning the cycle of the cursed biosphere seriously FUCK THIS GODDAMN BIOSPHERE

It's like the universe forced you to suffer as suffering is probably what the universe wants to keep the stars afloat.

Why would people blame you for being Jewish?I see jewcels as victims of friendly fire, powerful Zionists have said that even if a few jews die it's worth it as long as they accomplish their goals. What a shit ideology. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that. my life isn't that great either, you're one of the few unbiased guys here, people like that are very rare on this forum. And yeah, I know it must feel like shit to make freinds over here for them to Never be active again.

Foids are cruel to ugly men. Stay strong. I don't know what else to say, what you're feeling right now is natural, don't let Normiescum and foids Gaslight you, known of this is your fault.