Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m the most suicidal I’ve been in a long time and have no hope

I’m done coping and I’m done pretending like it’s somehow okay. I can’t take the pain of being emotionally numb anymore. I literally have no connection to humanity. Everyday is a fight just to exist and not want to kill myself from thinking about the reality of my life. I’m just so tired, I don’t want to fight anymore.

My struggle to survive has gotten me nowhere and I have no one who I can talk to irl. I post here due to being sent my own way by life. I think I would somehow get a human connection by being here but it’s just not the same.
Finally some confessions come out. But its only the beginning for you. Mid 20's is young, and apparently you had States your were rich before, or well off. Is it true?
Irl it was being mocked for my looks and people didn’t want to be my friend and girls didn’t want to be close to me. Online I’m mocked for my heritage and constantly accused of plotting or scheming due to being kike when I literally don’t even want to hurt the insects in my house, instead trying to grab them and throw them outside.
You invested too much into the dumbasses of this site. That was obvious from your previous attitudes. Don't listen to or care about the Kike mockery, it's meaningless. You are a cultural orphan outcast from your Jewishness, accept it and tell me what's needed for you to Live? Materially you are okay right? Financially?
And of course pain of losing family members, who were my only reason to live.
Who is gone? What happened to your family members?
Any real emotional support I had irl is gone.
From immediate and extended family? Why?
and on this forum more and more I don’t feel like I can share anything either anymore. One old user (who was a notorious pedophile) made a video literally mocking the death of my family members.
You are 25 and you have a lot of dead family members? This sounds odd. I'm much older and I still have mind, how is this the case for you?
Why should I even share anything if I know there will be people reading who will just mock any sad life story I will share?
I never mocked you. But sad stories are one form of attention seeking. You need to give the idea of having a partner.
Today I realized I don’t have to carry this burden anymore. If I die, all of it will come to an end. There’s no reason for me to continue living anymore. I would no longer have to worry about people rejecting me irl or the people here using the stories I share to make a mockery out of it. Life is a living hell without people who genuinely care about you. So if you at least have your parents or siblings who care about you, don’t take it for granted. Because one day they will disappear, and you’ll end up sitting in your house no different than a living corpse like me.
I thought you had a big family. Again, please clarify. Why are your parents & siblings gone ? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear the struggle's been getting the better of you bro. I'm just about keeping my head above water but the dark depths are definitely calling me.

It's like the universe forced you to suffer as suffering is probably what the universe wants to keep the stars afloat.
Literally brought into existence just to suffer.

Why would people blame you for being Jewish?I see jewcels as victims of friendly fire, powerful Zionists have said that even if a few jews die it's worth it as long as they accomplish their goals. What a shit ideology. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that. my life isn't that great either, you're one of the few unbiased guys here, people like that are very rare on this forum. And yeah, I know it must feel like shit to make freinds over here for them to Never be active again.

Foids are cruel to ugly men. Stay strong. I don't know what else to say, what you're feeling right now is natural, don't let Normiescum and foids Gaslight you, known of this is your fault.
Thank you, it doesn’t matter. People will find ways to shit on you.

Finally some confessions come out. But its only the beginning for you. Mid 20's is young, and apparently you had States your were rich before, or well off. Is it true?

You invested too much into the dumbasses of this site. That was obvious from your previous attitudes. Don't listen to or care about the Kike mockery, it's meaningless. You are a cultural orphan outcast from your Jewishness, accept it and tell me what's needed for you to Live? Materially you are okay right? Financially?

Who is gone? What happened to your family members?

From immediate and extended family? Why?

You are 25 and you have a lot of dead family members? This sounds odd. I'm much older and I still have mind, how is this the case for you?

I never mocked you. But sad stories are one form of attention seeking. You need to give the idea of having a partner.

I thought you had a big family. Again, please clarify. Why are your parents & siblings gone ? I don't get it.

You don't have parents ? Are you completely alone ?

Literally brought into existence just to suffer.

Thank you, it doesn’t matter. People will find ways to shit on you.

I'll PM you.

Lol imagine thinking blacks and Jews have the same level of discrimination as Indians. That's just retarded, man
Niggers are protected species unlike curries that get shit on even by normies.

No one would lift their hand for a curry but they burned entire cities for a low life thugmaxxing junkie who did fentanyl.

It is socially acceptable to be racist towards curries meanwhile saying nigger may get you landed in prison or a death sentence.

Sorry to hear the struggle's been getting the better of you bro. I'm just about keeping my head above water but the dark depths are definitely calling me.
Thank you. It really does feel like drowning in the ocean. When you aren’t flailing around, it’s because you momentarily were able to come out to get fresh air but you will start sinking again.

You don't have parents ? Are you completely alone ?
Yeah

You should try to make some like minded friends then. Maybe you can find them through from here on this website. You can also find them through mgtow forums.
There you will find many like minded men who are also alone and who are also on the same life path as you.
You can also join some local PUA groups and join them.They are in search of wingmen. The goal is to make like minded friends .
You can find them through reddit or through youtube
If friends are not available in your city, You can change your city.

Always remember- There is always a way.
Develop positivity.
Every situation can be interpreted positively.

@Copexodius Maximus I read in your other thread that you have a good job.
Since your financial issues are sorted out.
This is the main problem with most people and you already have this problem sorted out !

Only problem is your social life. For that why don't you join some local PUA groups, find some wingmen,friends ? The goal is not a get a girl or marriage. Just having a good social life and make some good friends Just talking with women will feel good.

Have lots of friends and socialize with them. Don't expect anything from them.
Eventually you will find some good PUA friends who are on same path as you.

If women in your city are rude, you can change your city, if you can, and move to city where women are more friendly and where there are more beautiful women.
But you should always be in touch with local PUA groups.
The thing is these men are not normies and are red pilled/black pilled and your thoughts will match with them as they too know the lies of blue pilled propaganda.
So, you will naturally connect with them.

There are many PUA groups for ugly and below average looking guys also.
There are hundreds and thousands of such channels on youtube and reddit.

If you keep taking baby steps at time, and maintain consistency, your life will improve.
Consistency is the key.

Always remember- You get defeated, only when you accept defeat.

Any situation can be interpreted positively.

You should try to make some like minded friends then. Maybe you can find them through from here on this website. You can also find them through mgtow forums.
There you will find many like minded men who are also alone and who are also on the same life path as you.
You can also join some local PUA groups and join them.They are in search of wingmen. The goal is to make like minded friends .
You can find them through reddit or through youtube
If friends are not available in your city, You can change your city.

Always remember- There is always a way.
Develop positivity.
Every situation can be interpreted positively.
I’ll try that, but it’s just hard to know where to look and not give out my info online to people I don’t trust.

@Copexodius Maximus I read in your other thread that you have a good job.
Since your financial issues are sorted out.
This is the main problem with most people and you already have this problem sorted out !

Only problem is your social life. For that why don't you join some local PUA groups, find some wingmen,friends ? The goal is not a get a girl or marriage. Just having a good social life and make some good friends Just talking with women will feel good.

Have lots of friends and socialize with them. Don't expect anything from them.
Eventually you will find some good PUA friends who are on same path as you.

If women in your city are rude, you can change your city, if you can, and move to city where women are more friendly and where there are more beautiful women.
But you should always be in touch with local PUA groups.
The thing is these men are not normies and are red pilled/black pilled and your thoughts will match with them as they too know the lies of blue pilled propaganda.
So, you will naturally connect with them.

There are many PUA groups for ugly and below average looking guys also.
There are hundreds and thousands of such channels on youtube and reddit.

If you keep taking baby steps at time, and maintain consistency, your life will improve.
Consistency is the key.

Always remember- You get defeated, only when you accept defeat.

Any situation can be interpreted positively.
Do you have any recommendations for Canada?

I’ll try that, but it’s just hard to know where to look and not give out my info online to people I don’t trust.

Do you have any recommendations for Canada?
First thing you should internalize is - Never to commit suicide. Suicide is not the solution. Afterlife is 100 % real and you will regret the decision.
Universe doesn't let anyone to escape anything.

Also regarding improving your social life -
Always remember - It is only the beginning which is difficult.

One positive work begets next positive work. It is like a chain. When you begin your journey and start taking baby steps one at a time, you will notice the difference in few days !!

Always keep working towards improving your social life. If you keep taking one step at a time CONSISTENTLY, in just 3 months of time you will see a big change in yourself.
In 1 year, if you keep working positively, you will be a completely changed person. You will be super happy.

Since your inner game is very weak .

I suggest you to go through notes of a program of a PUA coach named Jason Capital.
Luckily its notes is available online - Just google "Jason Capital Carefree Installation System extensive notes" .
It is notes of a inner game program. It is very short. You can read it in maximum two to three hours.
Read it multiple times and internalize it.
It will change your thinking process.

Also - Always keep constantly engaged in some positive work.

Yeah, You don't need to quickly give your personal information to people online.
Search for local PUA groups that are authentic.
You can move to some big city, if it is possible.There you will meet lots of women and PUA groups are active there.
You can go to the PUA bootcamps, meet people.
Develop positive outlook.

I don't know much about Canada PUA scene. But there is one guy named John Elite. He is an Asian guy, and he claims that he was virgin till 30, then he became PUA coach.
I am not 100 % sure if he is authentic or not. I don't follow him . Years back I saw his channel.
The URL of his youtube channel is - johnelite.

Take your time.
Do the research and start building your social life.
Always remember CONSISTENCY is the key.
Since you already have a job, you are not a lazy person. So, you will have that work ethic to keep consistently working towards your goal.

You don't need to buy the PUA products. Most of them are available online for free.
Also don't read too much PUA books or materials.
Read only few and go through them again and again.
Personally I like Jason Capital the most.
Go through few of them and read them again and again.

You must try to build your social life.
There is no escape.
It is just the first step which is the most difficult.
Take the first step and be consistent.

Always remember- You get defeated only when you accept defeat.

I wish you all the best.