Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hi guys! New here. I'm autistic and a mentalcel.

N

NoMoreHopeCel

Greycel
10% Talking above past romantic experiences ie went on dates
Just wanted to say hello to everyone in my first post. I have been lurking here for a few weeks.

I'm an incel mostly due to my autism. I also have ADHD, depression, OCD, general anxiety and undiagnosed CPTSD and PTSD. I'm a complete mentalcel.

Read my signature. I have a lot of built up rage and hatred for everyone. I am frustrated. I tried doing all my best, but my life is like a neverending marathon with bumps the size of Mount Everest, while normies participate in easy 60 meter runs in straight line. Everything comes to them automatically, just for existing. It's a social injustice.

No amount of looksmaxing, gymmaxing and general self improoving ever helped. If anything it made me feel worse because it made me realize there is no improovement for my mental fucking illness. Yet the normoids never admit that it's a fact, they will always blame the victim.

I had dates. But they mostly don't go anywhere after the first one. I get ignored/ghosted/friendzoned. I am at the point where I don't have even a little bit of energy/will/motivation/hope left in me, hence my profile name.

Glad to be home. It's over...

Joined May 20, 2024 Posts 1

You type like a soy or even a foid but welcome brocel. I'll be keeping my eye on you

How tall are you

Seems a bit sus but who knows.

Welcome brocel

How are you looks-wise

Hello! Welcome to the forum :heart:

You can learn to socialize.
You can learn to do many things as an autist.
You can’t cure your problems, but there are work around that can help make your life more tolerable.

Hello new member NoMoreHopeCel, a cordial welcome to the forum.

As my dad used to say when he saw my new ugly classmates: You'll fit right in there.

You type like a soy or even a foid
Bruuuutal. Even fellow incels see there is something wrong with me, the way that I type etc. I may be somewhat soy-ish though because I was mostly raised by mother, father was emotionally absent. Anyways what particularly made you think this way about me?
How tall are you
5'8.5" or 174 cm.
HOLY FUCK FAKECELS.IS
Why are you implying this? I cant get sex unless I pay for it. I cant get a romantic relationship. Im an actual mentalcel.
Seems a bit sus but who knows.

Welcome brocel
Why? Why do I seem like a sus person, friend?
How are you looks-wise
5-6/10 I'd say. Would be enough if I was a normie I guess. Not enough for an autist.
White 7 foot self diagnosed mental "cel" :lul: :lul: :lul:
I actually have a official diagnosis for all my mental issues, except for ptsd/cptsd
You can learn to socialize.
You can learn to do many things as an autist.
You can’t cure your problems, but there are work around that can help make your life more tolerable.
Not really. When you have social anxiety constantly, you can not get over it and thus you cant make it any better. Believe me I tried. Autism is a social repellent and normies, especially foids, can smell it.

Anyways, hello again guys. And thank you to everyone who said hi in my thread.

Bruuuutal. Even fellow incels see there is something wrong with me, the way that I type etc. I may be somewhat soy-ish though because I was mostly raised by mother, father was emotionally absent. Anyways what particularly made you think this way about me?

5'8.5" or 174 cm.

Why are you implying this? I cant get sex unless I pay for it. I cant get a romantic relationship. Im an actual mentalcel.

5-6/10 I'd say. Would be enough if I was a normie I guess. Not enough for an autist.

I actually have a official diagnosis for all my mental issues, except for ptsd/cptsd

Not really. When you have social anxiety constantly, you can not get over it and thus you cant make it any better. Believe me I tried. Autism is a social repellent and normies, especially foids, can smell it.

Ok then. Welcome here. But I will have an eye on you :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

oh, nevermind

5'8.5" or 174 cm.

Welcome brocel I hope you like it here

5'8.5" or 174 cm.

I said ur sus because you went on dates before.

I'm not saying you're a fakecel because of it but usually if you can get to the date stage then you usually can get to the stage where you have sex if that makes sense?

Hope you understand my suspicions.

But youve been on dates? Multiple dates? Most obvious fakecel.
That means you met the looks threshold.

Your soy manner of typing only solidifies this fact.

Usually I dont like welcoming new users as they usually just end up leaving the site, one time I welcomed a user and it ended up being selkie girl a known foid infiltrator :feelswhat:

Welcome anyway your write up seems legit enough I dont think most grays put in as much effort

Bruuuutal. Even fellow incels see there is something wrong with me
why would you reply "brutal" to "you type like a soy"

you're either a infiltrator or a larping faggot

I'm not saying you're a fakecel because of it but usually if you can get to the date stage then you usually can get to the stage where you have sex if that makes sense?

No, it doesn't work like that. He may be genuine 8/10 but cannot connect 2 words in front of a woman.

You must be teen for really not getting it

20% - incel shaming
why would you reply "brutal" to "you type like a soy"

you're either a infiltrator or a larping faggot
Ahaha, grey maggot with 200 posts acts "cool" and tries to gatekeep. Hilarious XD
Or you're just malicious son of a whore and try to get this newcomer to rope.

Either way, i sincerely wish slow and painful death to you with my heart. You're scum of the earth.

I think I get it. As I said, my dates went nowhere. I dated 6 girls I met online just this year alone, but went on 2 dates only with one of them and then it was over. We didnt even kiss or anything. But I thought this may be it with her, had high hopes.

Your soy manner of typing only solidifies this face.
Not necessarily, being on one date doesnt mean I look good enough and even if it did, I cant get anywhere further because of my autism. Mentalceldom is real, dont deny it. Observe my future topics because I will spill some BPs on this particular topic.

Ok boys I will be going now. I am getting to my next psychotherapy lmfao.

Last edited:
i think dates don't make you fakecel. the only ioi of foids are p in v.

20% - incel shaming

You're truly a pathetic manchild for not being able to empathize with fellow non NT mentalcel.
Burn and rot in hell

Hello! Welcome to the forum :heart:
b996b96258b9532942ce67db2531728a.gif

I think I get it. As I said, my dates went nowhere. I dated 6 girls I met online just this year alone, but went on 2 dates only with one of them and then it was over. We didnt even kiss or anything. But I thought this may be it with her, had high hopes.

Not necessarily, being on one date doesnt mean I look good enough and even if it did, I cant get anywhere further because of my autism. Mentalceldom is real, dont deny it. Observe my future topics because I will spill some BPs on this particular topic.
If all these maggots who shame you appeared irl in front of me, I'd crush their low iq ugly skulls with a hammer. Wagner style.

Don't even waste your time on them, they're insects, they're anti-human scum.

Welcome, brother :3

No, it doesn't work like that. He may be genuine 8/10 but cannot connect 2 words in front of a woman.

You must be teen for really not getting it
I mean that could be true as well.

I'm just saying that if a girl likes you enough to actually want to go on a date with you then I'm sure she wouldn't care as much about having God tier social skills because his looks would already be good enough.

Alr I believe you mang.

I'm not a big mentalcel so I don't really understand a lot of it.

Sorry for your mentalceldom

You're truly a pathetic manchild for not being able to empathize with fellow non NT mentalcel.
Burn and rot in hell

ElijahCel

Recruit​

★★
JoinedMay 7, 2024 Posts131

6 girls in one year alone?? The fakecel himself is here:

Total and absolute fakecel. Stop dateing NT stacies and leave us alone.

If all these maggots who shame you appeared irl in front of me, I'd crush their low iq ugly skulls with a hammer. Wagner style.

Don't even waste your time on them, they're insects, they're anti-human scum.

Welcome, brother :3
Thank you friendo. Sent you an invite.

ElijahCel

Recruit​

★★
JoinedMay 7, 2024 Posts131

6 girls in one year alone?? The fakecel himself is here:

Total and absolute fakecel. Stop dateing NT stacies and leave us alone.

1 year and 2 months on a site for genetic losers, congrats! You deserve your baby blue color.
As i said, die and rot in hell, piece of shit

I mean that could be true as well.

I'm just saying that if a girl likes you enough to actually want to go on a date with you then I'm sure she wouldn't care as much about having God tier social skills because his looks would already be good enough.
"God tier social skills"
If he literally can't talk and keeps being silent, or even just can't keep a girl interested for a minute. Doesn't get social cues, can't read facial expressions etc. etc.
That's what being mentalcel actually is. It's not just "I'm shy"

Ahaha, grey maggot with 200 posts acts "cool" and tries to gatekeep. Hilarious XD
Or you're just malicious son of a whore and try to get this newcomer to rope.

Either way, i sincerely wish slow and painful death to you with my heart. You're scum of the earth.
Nah idk he makes a decent point brutal is normiespeak now but its impossible to know, time reveals all truths eventually
I'm just saying that if a girl likes you enough to actually want to go on a date with you
It depends on how you acquire the date in the first place

I know an old balding NT manlet that has gotten dates through a couple decades but he doesnt make it past the date stage

I remember he told me, how one time he tried to contact the foid or something, and the foid told the guy he was messaging to say something like "oh that guy lol, is that a joke?" "i dont want to go on another date with him"

brutal is normiespeak
It's absolutely NOT. I'm not a native speaker, but I've seen this word a hundred times on this site (other variation is brootal)
Why the fuck do you make up this shit, "cool and not cool" words? It's like 4th grade all over again. Some retarded foids love this thing too

Have some decency

Have some decency
Kek, I was actually going to genuinely engage with you but this was a foid tier statement by YOU the guy thats swearing at me and shitting up the post with fighting and combative behaviour :feelshaha:

Kek, I was actually going to genuinely engage with you but this was a foid tier statement by YOU the guy thats swearing at me and shitting up the post with fighting and combative behaviour :feelshaha:
I'd love to gauge your eyes and rip off your tongue in Counter Strike. Is that masculine enough for you, bitch?