Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you’re labeled as a creep by your friends

Can you trust a social circle to have your back when it comes to hoes?

• 50/50 trust

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Not at all (Can’t trust a soul)

Votes: 50 86.2%
  • 100% trust

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/bbellaaaa/status/1563658263178010624

Imagine a sub6 dude with his friends go through this scenario. Sub6 guy hits on 2 hoes within 4 hours and gets rejected so word gets around he’s a “creep” for trying to get to know hoes. According to this screenshot its best to kick them out their group but we all know if this was a lonely male he would’ve gotten threatened or beat up because he got labeled a creep and now has no social value because he’s a potential sex offender.

I see why some of ya don’t “want/need” friends because normies like this spineless guy turn on you quick. Gen Z (b.1999) and future generations will have to deal with these types of men weekly.

No social circle for your face

Imagine a sub6 dude with his friends go through this scenario. Sub6 guy hits on 2 hoes within 4 hours and gets rejected so word gets around he’s a “creep” for trying to get to know hoes. According to this screenshot its best to kick them out their group but we all know if this was a lonely male he would’ve gotten threatened or beat up because he got labeled a creep and now has no social value because he’s a potential sex offender.

I see why some of ya don’t “want/need” friends because normies like this spineless guy turn on you quick. Gen Z (b.1999) and future generations will have to deal with these types of men weekly.

You look like nigger weak trash

jfl they just want ugly men to be utterly alone

not over cuz i have no friends
oh wait

worst case scenario she's a tranny faggot honestly :feelshaha:

I don’t have friends lol

This is why having no friends besides brocels in 2022 is better. At least I can say nigger and no one spergs out

"incels" with a social circle that includes foids whose opinions might impact them?

doesn't sound very incel to me :feelswhat:

Shows how easily they can get you blacklisted by society (even chads aren’t safe) and why you shouldn’t try to force attraction because she’ll tell everyone you’re a ”creep”.

[UWSL]I've heard it so often I take it as a compliment.[/UWSL]

He is a faggot hole worshipper and she is a whore. May they both rest in piss.

Another toilet worshipping mangina

This is why I prefer to be alone than to have fake friends who are like a snake in the grass, and can turn on you within a second if it comes to choosing between having to side with a female or having to side with you

“Bros before hoes” is a principle which has been long abandoned, men will fight their own friends for the smallest chance at getting pussy

”Creepy” is a meaningless word that is used to shame ugly men for desiring sex. Chad can do whatever the hell he wants and it is never ”creepy”

My circle of friends is really like family to me, tbh.

I can't trust any human being anymore.

Creep just means ugly. I get called "a creep" basically every day. :feelswhat::blackpill:

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK PREFERRING MINDLESS WHORES AS FRIENDS :feelskek:

" bu-but at least im not friends with a sex offender... :soy::soy::soy: "

CUCKS SHOULD BE MUTILATED IN MEAT FACTORIES AND HAVE THEIR MEAT DEPOSITED TO COWS AND OTHER ANIMALS AS FOOD WASTE :feelsping:

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

Retarded tribal creatures. They’re too stupid to gauge someone’s character on their own and rely on rumors.

wow that's really not how risk management works
fucking brain dead peoples

It’s virtue-signaling time
would you eat pieces of smelly shit with 0% chance of poison or prime steak with 2%

guess gotta eat the shit bro 2% is TOO RISKY :feelshaha:

Gladly i distanced myself from so called friends, because they were backstabbers like this faggot on the post.
It’s better to have no company at all than bad company

have you ever considered absolmaxxing?

I dont even have freinds I dont really get labled as a creep