Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you play videogames for long hours

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
If you play videogames everyday for long hours then you are depressed. Chad plays video games once a week for less for than an hour (if he ever decides to play) and of course he plays with his many friends. After he’s done, he goes to a party and has a fun eventful night

I don't play that much purely because I get bored of them quickly, tbh, and my library isn't exactly full. :smonk:

I barely play video games rn tbh I’m too busy. I play like an hr or 2 of fifa 23 max here and there.

I don't even play videogames that much anymore tbh. They all just bore me. Im still on my computer all day because theres just nothing else there to do

Well I’m sure your new job is making you depressed Dbdr

Staring at the wall or play games.

I don't play many games anymore and the ones I do get bored of within the first few minutes and quit. Gaming has been ruined because people are greedy and every single pixel and design philosophy centers around you ultimately spending all your shekels on an item you already have in a different color, or to solve some ingame time gate or artificial restriction. Chad doesn't care because gaming is not his life, he doesn't need it to escape because he doesn't want to escape.

10% Foid avatar
I'm both, too depressed to play video games for more than a brief occasion.

Just take pleasure in whatever you want, and stop caring what chad does, kek

Chad enjoys our copes more than we do. I guess you would when they're not just distractions from how terrible your life is. :fuk:

If you play videogames everyday for long hours then you are depressed. Chad plays video games once a week for less for than an hour (if he ever decides to play) and of course he plays with his many friends. After he’s done, he goes to a party and has a fun eventful night
"chad" does whatever he wants. on weekends chad has a gaming session with his friends where he plays nonstop only interrupted by a booty call

Chad don’t have time for much video games he’s got an actual life and a gf

I don't think that's actually true since I can tell you that I've known many a chad in my day (my brother and a few past friends included) and they all played many hours of some of the same PC games that I have. I do think that from an empirical standpoint you will find that the more you solidify your status as an alpha, the less time you would be inclined to just sit around and game, but gaming is a way of life for so many and it can coexist as a hobby with chad status.

And he just happens to be in a reputable crew like Faze and get paid hundred of thousands of dollars a year for it despite hopping on once or twice a week

when i still had money for xbox live i enjoyed playing search&destroy on cod calling fags and toilets all kinds of slurs, now i just play boring single player shit for 12 hours a day.

Shit logic
If you enjoy something, just do it without thinking irrelevant bullshit.
It´s like you are seeking to be depressed on purpose.
Kinda retarded tbh

chad plays normie shit like valorant, nba 2k or cod so i dont care tbhngl