Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gaming is Boring Sober

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
What games are you into? I play a hardcore flight sim called Digital Combat Simulator (DCS), and while I used to be able to spend a whole day playing it sober, since the past year it has become boring after less than an hour unless I have weed to vape or at least some beer. I don't know if it's a side effect of being an oldcel (early millenial), or the dope has made me jaded and unable to have fun doing anything unless I'm under the influence. Do you think you'll grow tired of gaming when you become an oldcel? Maybe I should invest in an FPS instead.

I play Dead by Daylight (cutting foids with chainsaw) and Chess(intellectually raping third worlders)

relatable i only play league high asf these days

Beavis And Butthead Yes GIF by Paramount+

it's very true. the comments are quite reminiscent that the older you get the less hours of video games you play. it happens to me that after a few minutes i get bored of a game and quit. i also play every other day. it's not like it used to be. it's a shame since it's one of the few things that incels can use for distraction.

Mass Effect 3's multiplayer and Crash Bandicoot 4. Those are the only two games I've been mainly playing since last July non-stop.

Your brain is fried

I sold my console a year plus ago. Used to play Worms. Most of the people who played it smoked weed.

it's very true. the comments are quite reminiscent that the older you get the less hours of video games you play. it happens to me that after a few minutes i get bored of a game and quit. i also play every other day. it's not like it used to be. it's a shame since it's one of the few things that incels can use for distraction.
You can still have some time to enjoy the hobby. Don't be too tough on yourself brocel.