Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you play Russian roulette for 1 million dollars ?

Would you play Russian roulette for 1 million dollars ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I would. I have nothing to lose anyways and if I win I am settled for life and will continue my degenerate NEET lifestyle.

Let's say that some psycho billionaire offered you to play Russian roulette with him in the slums of Mumbai or Vorkuta , you agree and he pulls out a revolver puts 1 bullet in the cylinder and you both get to action.

Money doesnt make me happy so no

Money is the single thing that can make truecel happy.
I'm already happy (as happy as possible) and I'm not rich
I have some money on the side which I don't know what to spend on, it would be the same if I had a million. It would just be laying around and I wouldnt know what to spend it on

No, I would lose 100% guaranteed.

I'm already happy (as happy as possible) and I'm not rich
I have some money on the side which I don't know what to spend on, it would be the same if I had a million. It would just be laying around and I wouldnt know what to spend it on
you can NEET for the rest of your life as long as you're smart with them. That's what I'd do. Would never spend on pointless shit and NEET for the rest of my shitty life.

you can NEET for the rest of your life as long as you're smart with them. That's what I'd do. Would never spend on pointless shit and NEET for the rest of my shitty life.
Ive already been a NEET on and off for 6 years

I would for a 100k
same. I don't care as long as the amount of money is a lot I wish there was a way to play Russian roulette in real life for large sums of money I would sign up immediately.

Sometimes you just gotta try your luck. It's worth it my life costs nothing but 1 million is a lot.
I never had any luck and never will, anything that I've ever achieved was 200% because of effort and effort alone.

thats 1/6th chance right?