Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If only Hitler had won.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
I would've never been born. Hitler had the right idea when it came to eugenics. I might bot agree with his jew hunting but he could've prevented the birth of so many incels. Why should ugly subhuman manlets be allowed to breed? So they feel good about themselves while their kid rots for the first 30 years of his life?

Just LOL if you lose a war when you have all of Europe under your control at one point.

Hitler was a legit autist.

Hitler was a subhuman himself.
he wasn't subhuman.

German roasties used to get wet when he made speeches. He had foids lining up for him in the thousands everytime he walked somewhere.

he wasn't subhuman.

German roasties used to get wet when he made speeches. He had foids lining up for him in the thousands everytime he walked somewhere.
Status. He was a manlet with terrible bone structure and terrible looks. If he didn't have a powerful voice and charisma he'd have been rotting.

Status. He was a manlet with terrible bone structure and terrible looks. If he didn't have a powerful voice and charisma he'd have been rotting.

He certainly wasn't a Chad. But he definitely wasn't subhuman.

hitler had a better personality than us, thats why he had a wife and could get german roasties wet in the 30's and 40's

sorry, I don't support nazis kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back