Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Femoids Were Allowed to Post Here Would You Flirt/Try to Get Get Numbers etc.

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date

If Femoids Were Allowed to Post Here Would You Flirt/Try to Cop Get Numbers etc.

• Yes I'm a thirstycel

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No I wouldn't want to treat this forum as a dating site

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Yes but only in PMs

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • No I'd leave forever in protest

Votes: 52 68.4%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
God forbid. I'd never promote such a thing but hypothetically I'm curious.
shit, typo in the title, ignore. Word choice change gone wrong.

Nah, I mean it’s not like they’d want to give them to us anyway. I’m not about to embarrass myself on our own turf.

No, although I suspect a number of the guys with “hardcore” stances would instantly turn to mush over the prospect.

Nope, I'd leave right away, forum would turn into a total cuckfest in a matter of minutes.

Foids would start to collect orbiters and become the most popular members as all the cucks pounce on them like coyotes on a cocker spaniel.

Last edited:
JFL at incels who pick yes im a thirstycel.

Flirting with women is for cucks.

Nope, I'd leave right away, forum would turn into a total cuckfest in a matter of minutes.

Foids would start to collect orbiters and become the most popular members in the span of just a couple of hours.
I would leave. Foids make me angry and I don't want them here.

giga cope if you think 80% of this site wouldnt kiss foids feets for second of validation

That's exactly the reason women aren't allowed here. It's not misogyny.
It's the fact that women live on easy mode and get shitton of attention

Especially for us.

If you need to resort to flirting with a woman then you've already lost in this world. With flirting, you're showing women that you're nothing but a betabuxx material. If a woman doesn't show interest with you, you're not attractive to them. You're basically showing them that you're willing to be a clown for them and entertain them. Once they get bored with you, they will leave you for Chad.

I couldn't stand femoids here. I've seen a lot of my friends' groups destroyed irl by female presence. I believe online doesn't change much from that. Wherever they go, they leave unhappiness and disarray behind.

I wouldnt be here if females were allowed.

No option for: ''Stay on this forum to tease and insult them''?
giga cope if you think 80% of this site wouldnt kiss foids feets for second of validation

I would rather rape her.

I wouldnt be here if females were allowed.
Same here. This is a men's only space. Women being allowed here will just turn this forum upside down.
I would GTFO of here if some new rule allows women to post here. FUCK THAT SHIT!

Same here. This is a men's only space. Women being allowed here will just turn this forum upside down.
I would GTFO of here if some new rule allows women to post here. FUCK THAT SHIT!
Yes. Thanks god this place is not cucked

Soys.is if you voted thirsty.

and it would all be for nothing, only reason any foid would join here is to virtue signal, collect orbiters, attention whore and brag, they're not gonna be spreading their legs for anyone here.

I couldn't stand femoids here. I've seen a lot of my friends' groups destroyed irl by female presence. I believe online doesn't change much from that. Wherever they go, they leave unhappiness and disarray behind.

Yeah everytime foids join a male space or group those spaces and groups end up falling apart sooner or later. You see this alot in online gaming like mmo's, guilds with foids in them are usually filled with drama, disorder and lack of camaraderie.

Yeah everytime foids join a male space or group those spaces and groups end up falling apart sooner or later. You see this alot in online gaming like mmo's, guilds with foids in them are usually filled with drama, disorder and lack of camaraderie.

I agree, unfortunately they compete for a female who doesn't even care about them, except for her entertainment. I had to leave different mmo games for that issue.

Even irl male spaces like gaming clubs fall apart once foids start joining.

If you need to resort to flirting with a woman then you've already lost in this world. With flirting, you're showing women that you're nothing but a betabuxx material. If a woman doesn't show interest with you, you're not attractive to them. You're basically showing them that you're willing to be a clown for them and entertain them. Once they get bored with you, they will leave you for Chad.
Preaching to the choir amigo.

No. But expect this to be a flame fest.

I'd leave forever of they were somehow allowed, I crave the mutual affection from one but the blackpill has soured me on females as a whole.

I'd just leave. This isn't place for foids.

If you would try to get numbers you should basically not be on this forum in the first place.

If you would try to get numbers you should basically not be on this forum in the first place.
Socially anxious mentalcel if you never have anywhere though.

Only request ass and tits pics.

This is the one place I’m allowed to vent and if foids invade it I’ll be mad

I don't know how to flirt and I would leave

I would leave the forum on the same day. I was on a German incel forum once. Females took over as mods and the site is the biggest most disgusting bluepilled piece of shit now that I have ever come across.

I would leave the forum on the same day. I was on a German incel forum once. Females took over as mods and the site is the biggest most disgusting bluepilled piece of shit now that I have ever come across.
Oh, boy. Sounds like a nightmare.

Any foid that enters a male space turns it into a warzone of cuckery and competition.

This place would be no different.

The dudes voting no are gonna be the first ones PMing them dick pics and harassing them on discord.

If girls were allowed to post here I would just leave. I've been on enough messageboards to know how females ruin then. This place wont be any different.

Even the admin is a foid. You might just say something like: "Females date based on looks" and receive a permaban.
Glad you put it behind you.
The dudes voting no are gonna be the first ones PMing them dick pics and harassing them on discord.

If girls were allowed to post here I would just leave. I've been on enough messageboards to know how females ruin then. This place wont be any different.
I'd expect better from them but you might be right.

No I did it on the German incel forum and those foids are terrible. Most of them are mentally fucked up, landwhales or disfigured freaks. I would never want to have anything to do with femcels. Femoids live life on cheatmode so if they have a hard time getting into a relationship something is VERY wrong with them.

Socially anxious mentalcel if you never have anywhere though.

Man I have asked out girls since the age of 13 and got rejected 9 years in a row with 0 success. I am socially anxious too but I still took my shot before.

whoever says they would orbit should be banned tbh.

I would PM them, sorry bros the thirst is real

id lowkey send a PM and try to play some 3D chess sweet guy game tbh

No, I’d leave and never look back. This occurred on r/Braincels and a few other Incel subs and I lost respect for it.

This is why violence, sexism, and racism should be encouraged here; so that the inevitable neutralization of Black pill forums as a whole will be halted.

Would be dumb as fuck but wouldn't be the most unexpected betrayal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back