Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Femoids Were Allowed to Post Here Would You Flirt/Try to Get Get Numbers etc.

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date

If Femoids Were Allowed to Post Here Would You Flirt/Try to Cop Get Numbers etc.

• Yes I'm a thirstycel

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No I wouldn't want to treat this forum as a dating site

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Yes but only in PMs

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • No I'd leave forever in protest

Votes: 52 68.4%

• Total voters
I would leave

Nope, I'd leave right away, forum would turn into a total cuckfest in a matter of minutes.

Foids would start to collect orbiters and become the most popular members as all the cucks pounce on them like coyotes on a cocker spaniel.

Let's face it - anyone who stayed eventually would be tempted to start begging for attention and validation. That's why foids should never be allowed to post here.

Men are thirsty. Foids are manipulative. That's the way humanity is. Ain't much we can do to fight it but one thing we can do is have a male-only safe space.

Wouldn't be the first time to be get betrayed for foids.

Nope, I'd leave right away, forum would turn into a total cuckfest in a matter of minutes.

Foids would start to collect orbiters and become the most popular members as all the cucks pounce on them like coyotes on a cocker spaniel.
Then ask for donations. Teehee
No, I’d leave and never look back. This occurred on r/Braincels and a few other Incel subs and I lost respect for it.
How much damage afterwards? Never been there

I might message her to notify her of how much of a whore she is.

JFL at these thirsty incels cucks

ban those 4 cucks srsly

i don't want this side becoming the next omegle/emerald chat, that websites where turned into shitholes thanks to thirsty cucks

any group, structure organisation or anything in general is corrupted and destroyed once foids are freely allowed to involve themselves with it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back