Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wonder if some ethnicels here would be treated like chads in their home country

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
That feeling must be insane. Imagine being considered dogshit your entire life and suddenly people in another place treat you like a celeb:feelshaha: all ethnicels must go back to their parents country at least once in their lives before claiming to be incel.

That feeling must be insane. Imagine being considered dogshit your entire life and suddenly people in another place treat you like a celeb:feelshaha: all ethnicels must go back to their parents country at least once in their lives before claiming to be incel.
The discrimination that curries go though it horrible. Even men in the west don’t find the women attractive and their food is trash. My friends mother is dating a curry that’s 6ft tall and makes 220k a year. She doesn’t work and got a new bmw. It’s a betabuxx relationship.

I was as invisible there as I was here, geomaxxing is bluepill cope.

He looks like a high tier normie. Plus it’s rare for a curry to be that tall. He has some high end position at cvs pharmacy at corporate
If he can’t change his betabuxx mentality then he should find a high tier white Becky at least to improve his gene pool. Half curries can be moggers :feelsLSD:

I don't think so