Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a mentor

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
All my life I never had a strong male figure to look up to or teach me. All I ever wanted, even more than sex, was to have a real purpose and direction in life. Something I knew that if I stuck with, I would make money and have a secure life in the end.

I just want a surefire way to make money but no one wants to teach me. Shit sucks man.

Same. I lacked a father for most of my life which made me even more of a submissive cuckbitch.

Yeah exactly, being given advice and direction at a young age can make a world of difference

Relate.

Once upon a time, it used to be that an older guy would take a young man coming of age under his wings and would teach him a trade, craft, or business skills for a few years before the young man was ready to spread his wings and fly on his own. Such was the concept of apprenticeship. But more importantly then just practical skills, a true master would teach his apprentice about life itself and how to be a man.

This concept seems to have utterly disappeared in modern society. Instead, the vast majority of our forebearers and would be mentors were a bunch of weak, fragile, cucks would have collectively taught us nothing and have contributed nothing in terms of legacy.

I yearned badly for a strong male figure in my life starting at the age of 13. One never came. It's a painful path for anyone one who has to learn about life on his own, because without such a figure, our path to learn about life is harrowing and solitary. Not even a friend can teach the lessons only someone with real experience can teach.

Yeah, and my father did not give me a single social/foid advice ever! had to figure everything on my own.

I feel you.
But I am lazy af and wont write my own story. :feelskek:

The blackpill is our mentor now.

No mentor for my height.

I could do it. I have a degree, decent job, had a sex a few times. But the norwood reaper got me and ended my life. I could do a podcast and upload it to catbox.?

I dont need a mentor i need a girlfriend

I wish i had a mentos.

I had apprentices a decade ago, when i was teaching "samurai woodsmanship." Basically, stealth camping with a focus on weapons and strategies. End of the world & man-up survival type stuff...

Unfortunately, the dudes were dangerous idiots that had no initiative. Leading to my shack to collapse... So i gave up, quit and split. Then the landowner died and his excon deadbeat son took over the land.

So now, not only do i not have the woods-space available, i also don't have the health.

At the time, i was going to use my 10 "free" acres, to run a survival school and fund it via local outreach doing various jobs by students. Sort of a mini cult of survivalist with a good local reputation...

Now i don't have the money or health to create/ teach/ inform, someone worthy enough of getting my stuff when i die :€
01ico4x4

Last edited:
Thats why single mothers ruin childrens

Worthless. I knew quite a few people closely who knew the tricks of life. One of the easiest ones is always cover you ass no matter what.

Guess what no matter what advice they give, if YOU yourself cannot execute it, it's worthless.

Also what worked for your mentor may not work for you.

lol dont care about having a mentor tbh, sounds gay

same and im even more of a retard because of it