Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I an incel?

G

gebertici

Greycel
My first post here. I've read the rules but I hope I'm not breaking any.

25 yo guy from Turkey. Never had a gf before. Some girls proposed me to go out when I was 13 or something but I was too shy to accept it.
Very mixed ethnicity: white, asian, black (1/8). Big nose, asymmetrical face due to an accident I had when I was 17 (dislocated jaw), kinda receding chin, seborrheic dermatitis on face (no cure), and so on.
I've been going to gym for the last 3 months but nothing has changed. I don't even talk to guys over there, didn't make any friends. I don't have any real life friends, only a few friends online but they are not my best buddies. If they stopped talking to me it would make me sad initially but I wouldn't care after a couple of weeks I guess.

Am I an incel and what can I do about it?

25 yo guy from Turkey. Never had a gf before. Some girls proposed me to go out when I was 13 or something but I was too shy to accept it.
Very mixed ethnicity: white, asian, black (1/8). Big nose, asymmetrical face due to an accident I had when I was 17 (dislocated jaw), kinda receding chin, seborrheic dermatitis on face (no cure), and so on.
I've been going to gym for the last 3 months but nothing has changed. I don't even talk to guys over there, didn't make any friends. I don't have any real life friends, only a few friends online but they are not my best buddies. If they stopped talking to me it would make me sad initially but I wouldn't care after a couple of weeks I guess.

Stupid grAy

Make this guy head moderator

Thought we're here to support each other.
You go sis #metoo creepy man should go extinct @ItsovERfucks
These wave of new greyfags never stops

Have any foids "proposed" to you since ? :feelswhere:

Have any foids "proposed" to you since ? :feelswhere:
No. I've been home for the last 12 years. I didn't go to high school; instead, I got my GED. Day labor here and there. Zero contact with women except some cashiers

No. I've been home for the last 12 years. I didn't go to high school; instead, I got my GED. Day labor here and there. Zero contact with women except some cashiers
bye

Have you tried asking out women?

You are king of incels

Stop giving 2024cels a bad name. :feelsseriously:

you are

jesus fucking christ, how did you post 5000+ posts in 35 days?
Inceldom

We have nothing to do but rot here because no one wants us.

you are in the current state of things, not as a foundamental god prescribed truth
Exactly. But I was denying my inceldom, busy reading redpill BS lol. Now, at least I'm not fooling myself.

Thank you all my brothers.

Go to failednormies.is

lol I remember watching him play in Manchester United
I was still a pre-teen when he played there. I got nostalgia now.

Anyways, welcome here, ignore the trolls. At 25 if you're virgin and never had a gf you're definitely incel.

Great! Farsi language is music to my ears. Are you Persian?
Yes who do you listen to?
I know a turkish song…Nions- qelb agrisi
I dont know turkish but memorised most of it
Cool and depressing language i guess

I was still a pre-teen when he played there. I got nostalgia now.

Anyways, welcome here, ignore the trolls. At 25 if you're virgin and never had a gf you're definitely incel.
Yup. Great times.
Yes, I don't respond to them because I understand and share their pain. Thank you.

Yes who do you listen to?
I know a turkish song…Nions- qelb agrisi
I dont know turkish but memorised most of it
Cool and depressing language i guess
I think I've never listened to Farsi music before. I meant classical poets. Ferdovsi, Sadi al-Shirazi, and so on. Top-class literature.

Some girls proposed me to go out when I was 13 or something but I was too shy to accept it.
I would say yes if you really were too shy (and not e.g. disgusted by them), because I think that would fall under "mentalcel".

Yup. Great times.
Yes, I don't respond to them because I understand and share their pain. Thank you.

I think I've never listened to Farsi music before. I meant classical poets. Ferdovsi, Sadi al-Shirazi, and so on. Top-class literature.
Oh in that sense

read only a few of them at school myself n didnt understand the meaning that much
Jfl

I would say yes if you really were too shy (and not e.g. disgusted by them), because I think that would fall under "mentalcel".
I see. Thank you man.

Oh in that sense

read only a few of them at school myself n didnt understand the meaning that much
Jfl
I'm sure you have great commentaries in your language, just like there is Shakespeare commentaries in English.
Anways, stay safe brother!

Thought we're here to support each other.
Sorry about this bro. This place is toxic at times.
I believe you're an Incel for sure based on your narration. At 13, so many guys are just beginning their adult development and I believe what you did was completely normal. You've never had non-paid consensual sex so you're alright

I see. Thank you man.

I'm sure you have great commentaries in your language, just like there is Shakespeare commentaries in English.
Anways, stay safe brother!
Yeah i meant at that age in school
You too bro

Yes, I assume you are a real incel.
You signed up to this forum,
says a lot about your life.

jesus fucking christ, how did you post 5000+ posts in 35 days?
Posting in sewers, you can just spam in there instead of making threads or replying to other people’s threads

Sorry about this bro. This place is toxic at times.
I believe you're an Incel for sure based on your narration. At 13, so many guys are just beginning their adult development and I believe what you did was completely normal. You've never had non-paid consensual sex so you're alright
No problem at all brother!

Exactly.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes, I assume you are a real incel.
You signed up to this forum,
says a lot about your life.
wow, today is a milestone in my life.

Incels are failures.

If don't try, don't fail, you can't be incel.
this may sound stupid but I keep adding women on facebook and none of them has accepted my friend request so far (and I have my face on my profile pic). Does that count?

this may sound stupid but I keep adding women on facebook and none of them has accepted my friend request so far (and I have my face on my profile pic). Does that count?
Desperate trait ngl