Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a BRUTAL dream tonight

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
I was somehow in the highschool again with all my classmates. And there was this autistic girl that i really liked. We were given a group assignment and i was in group with her. And she put her hand on my knee, and it felt so warm and good, and she also smiled to me. I wasnt even sexually aroused, but it felt so warm and nice, and i wanted to give her a hug, but then i woke up...

i hate dreaming so much it always mogs irl

I was somehow in the highschool again with all my classmates. And there was this autistic girl that i really liked. We were given a group assignment and i was in group with her. And she put her hand on my knee, and it felt so warm and good, and she also smiled to me. I wasnt even sexually aroused, but it felt so warm and nice, and i wanted to give her a hug, but then i woke up...

Chads ball deep inside of her as we talk

Oh man, dreams like that are just frustrating.

Why didn't you enjoy it though? I mean, it's the best thing next to real life and you know that in real life that's not going to happen. Maybe you haven't fully accepted it yet.
Because i almost forgot about her, but this dream made me start thinking about her again, and the fact that i will never see her and never have her.

Good thing I don’t dream anymore. I’d be on suifuel mode if I get dreams like this.

I had that dream as well

Waking up from these kind of dreams is so fucking depressing