Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i was watching this movie full of good looking tall white people now im feeling so inferior so subhuman i wanna die i wanna kill myself

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral

the average guy in this movie like 6'2 now compare that with the little scrawny monkey looking piece of shit that im am life is a cruel joke i want to die

if you think this is bad, don't watch that show Riverdale. You will rope that night

That's one of the reasons why I only watch anime.

if you think this is bad, don't watch that show Riverdale. You will rope that night
I remember watching Lost. Almost every single person in the series looks like a literal model.

I avoid these types of movies as much as possible. Anything designed for teen to 20s women will inevitably be full of tall white Chads. They have to be or women won't buy tickets.

I remember watching Lost. Almost every single person in the series looks like a literal model.
Fucking Sawyer. At the time I didn't even understand why he was liked by the girl when he was a total dick.

tall med with blue eyes>>>> any other combo

Fucking Sawyer. At the time I didn't even understand why he was liked by the girl when he was a total dick.
Just be a nice person bro.
4e2d69de683d1b137ce0e637b6db9ce7

we are not even same species i refuse to be called human im subhuman you cant say me and max irons are part of the same species its ridiculous im a chimp like creature im subhuman

we are not even same species i refuse to be called human im subhuman you cant say me and max irons are part of the same species its ridiculous im a chimp like creature im subhuman
Don't rope yet man, you are one of my favorite posters, if you are going out, it better be with a bang. I want to hear about it the news.

that movie is garbage

Always considered myself Swedish, but my family is sami and finnish. So I became a 5'6 baldingcel. But when I went to central part of the country for university I realized I wasnt even part of their race. All I saw there was 6'1, 6'2 blonde giants.

At home it never happened, but once I moved there even random people on the train asked if I was asian. I was not even swedish, I'm a subhuman mongrel not really asian and not really caucasian.

I tried to watch that anime about hikikomoris but the main character was tall and it triggered me
Sometimes even anime triggers me as well. I can't watch the second season of K-On anymore because they talk about college admission, getting good grades and being successful all the time after a certain point, that reminds me that I'm a college dropout failure.

why do you do this to yourself

Always considered myself Swedish, but my family is sami and finnish. So I became a 5'6 baldingcel. But when I went to central part of the country for university I realized I wasnt even part of their race. All I saw there was 6'1, 6'2 blonde giants.

At home it never happened, but once I moved there even random people on the train asked if I was asian. I was not even swedish, I'm a subhuman mongrel not really asian and not really caucasian.
Its fucking ridiculous how some guys are so attractive and some guys are so fucking pathetic i dont even feel human anymore

go to uni in the west, you will rope

Wow I had a online friend from sweden years ago (we used to play the same mmo) who had the same experience. he was on welfare because he could not go outside from all the bullying he had to go through during his childhood. you should be proud of your heritage there are very few sami left

Also, the majority of white people are ugly as sin.

You watch Hong Kong movies, they just plug in pop-stars to be actors simply because they are attractive (and the reason they are popular musicians is because they are good looking). Looks trump all other talents.

I wonder if humanity can stay together long enough for genetic-engineering to turn us all into perfect aryans. (Or something even more better!)

Wow I had a online friend from sweden years ago (we used to play the same mmo) who had the same experience. he was on welfare because he could not go outside from all the bullying he had to go through during his childhood. you should be proud of your heritage there are very few sami left

Being sami is hardly a compliment now and nor was it ever. You're usually just called a forest jew.

The forest jew name comes from the very few privileged sami who own all the reindeer herding land in Sweden. Samis have a monopoly on reindeer herding, but it is controlled by a privileged elite.

Being sami is hardly a compliment now and nor was it ever. You're usually just called a forest jew.

The forest jew name comes from the very few privileged sami who own all the reindeer herding land in Sweden. Samis have a monopoly on reindeer herding, but it is controlled by a privileged elite.

I didn't know that. but I think you shouldn't care about what normals have to say.
Btw did you have to do military service? my friend was in one of the last classes to do it before it was abolished

I didn't know that. but I think you shouldn't care about what normals have to say.
Btw did you have to do military service? my friend was in one of the last classes to do it before it was abolished

No I did not have to do military service. Nor would I like to do that in this country. If war comes, I will be painting bulls eye marks on the buildings here for the Russians.

adding to that most Swedes are really yuuuge dicks. Best, humblest guy I know is Russian. He was kidnapped by his father away from his mother in his childhood and Russian secret police rescued him in Turkmenistan. Earn a Russian's trust and he'll do the craziest shit for you.

Last edited:
No I did not have to do military service. Nor would I like to do that in this country. If war comes, I will be painting bulls eye marks on the buildings here for the Russians.

adding to that most Swedes are really yuuuge dicks. Best, humblest guy I know is Russian. He was kidnapped by his father away from his mother in his childhood and Russian secret police rescued him in Turkmenistan. Earn a Russian's trust and he'll do the craziest shit for you.
that matches what my friend used to tell me about his experience in the military service. the blonde guys in his company liked LARPing as SS-wiking

EDIT they also sang racist songs while marching and hazed the hell out of him. obviously none of them had any problems getting girls.

Last edited:
I have always thought being born into or moving to one of the viking countries would be the worst torture life could provide.

that matches what my friend used to tell me about his experience in the military service. the blonde guys in his company liked LARPing as SS-wiking

Given the opportunity, any native Swede likes to parade their aryan heritage. I got a lot of chad friends who does this and whenever the conversation comes into the category of race they are fixated on the size of their dicks (of course I am always separated from this, they usually just add the "now this doesnt concern you")

If you're going to watch movies with good looking white people, try not to watch stuff made by and for fags.

I have to see them in real life at uni every day

If you're going to watch movies with good looking white people, try not to watch stuff made by and for fags.
Excuse me that movie was made for teenage white girls

That's one of the reasons why I only watch anime.
even the main characters in anime or manga are tall for me as a manlet that's why I dropped unless they are close to my height

The white man is always the main love interest no wonder girls hate us ethnics

Brutal honesty there man

knowing that teenagers and even some kids could beat me up to death is so fucking humiliating makes me want to die to kill myself im so fucking pathetic i wish i was never born

to remind myself of how much of a fucking subhuman pathetic dwarf little piece of shit i am so i can stop coping and get the courage to fucking kill myself