Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was gonna get help from the Guvrmint but since i used it too little my application was denied.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
This was incase i would be laying on the floor or something and couldnt get up, Or if my body just completely shut down or whatever, Apparently the deal was they were gonna visit and help me clean every 15 days, But since they havent come every 15 days to help me do that and neither have they helped me clean they denied it, I can apply anew, Oh well i clean just fine on my own but would be nice incase my body shuts down completely as my whole body hurts.

I also tried getting help with my medical issue from them, Apparently i have to contact the doctor myself, The doctor says nothing is wrong and half my snozz is gone, Yeah nothing is wrong... Do not do rhinoplasty EVER.

Anyway this gave me kind of a heart attack because i at first thought it was about removing my NEETBuxx, I still have my NEETbux thank god and i would kill myself without it, I dont even wanna live but theres no way out other than harming myself so i guess im staying, EVERY FIBER OF MY BODY is screaming in pain but it is what it is, Fuck this clown world, I guess i am left do die once my body cant function anymore either.

The only thing left to do now is eat some good goyslop, Play some cool videogames and just wait for myself to die.

I get no assistance, I get nothing, I am subhuman and my fate is to DIE.