Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel reasons why I'm on this forum now and not enjoying a full life

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
1. all the foid's insides: if they were at least a little less cruel, condescending, and at least once could look at me not like dirty shit that the genetic lottery shitted out as some kind of global joke on me - everything would be a little better, I would enjoy it a little the fact that at least someone needs me, but these are just my dreams, over time women will only become more cruel

2. tall, handsome and strong guys thanks to genetics: if they didn’t exist and everyone was like me, finally justice would really prevail in this world, I would be like everyone else, I would enjoy life, it would really change everything, finally something that would decide what is inside, in the soul of a person, but these are just my next dreams, hopes...

3. simps: if they didn’t exist, women would be less cruel, since they don’t have behind them thoughts about how cool everyone is, naturally these creatures inflate women’s confidence, value, I recently read a thread on the forum from a woman where she told how 16 guys wrote to her in a month asking her to sell the panties she was wearing at a price of 500-1300 dollars, about the same salary as my monthly salary......

4. genetics: if this world were a little less clown, less specially creating weak people so that the strong would have the opportunity to make fun of someone, imagine how wonderful everything would be... if everyone were born the way they WANT, the world would flourish , but genetics wants me to be bullied, so that I can be fuel for women and strong guys, so that they mock me

5. my parents: all of the above could change, and it would not matter to me if my mother, who had already received as many games as she wanted, would choose a tall, handsome and rich man as a man to continue the family line, then I would not feel like inferior, I wouldn’t walk around with a feeling of my soul torn to shreds every time I hear couples laughing on the street

no life for your face

In 10-30 there will be some changes to western society, the current liberal system literally can not last long term (I can explain if you want be to) the world will have to return to how it was one way or the other, it will likely be through some kind of gradual far right takeover, the modern system is not built to last

Agree on the simp part i try to shame foids as much as i can never boost their egos
Heck ive been thinking about just threatening one ill slit your throat or smth i can easily overpower one

Agree on the simp part i try to shame foids as much as i can never boost their egos
Heck ive been thinking about just threatening one ill slit your throat or smth i can easily overpower one
Very based