Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to get ripped but I can't stay on a clean diet

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I can't clean bulk because I don't have access to cooked healthy high calorie food other than eggs. I can't cook (not because I don't have access to a stove I'm just too anxiety ridden to cook myself). is it over for me

Last edited:
I'm kinda on the same boat

But I'm having a really bad time trying to stick to a diet in order to lose the 10kg of fat I need to

I'm about to read Sun and Steel btw

Same with me honestly

what about cooking scares you?
me trying to cook

cereal-simpsons.gif

Who cares if you’re not really fat you’ll still be ugly

clean diet is a meme, just lift heavy and take a multi

srs you can eat straight up garbage, but as long as you have a calorie surplus and rep to failure, you'll build muscle

Get over it, there's no other advice. Start with easy recipes that let you hit your macro goals. Scrambled eggs, chicken breast with broccoli or protein oatmeal are piss easy to make and have god tier macros. I used to fuck up every meal I'd prepare, but 6 months of keto forced me to improve my cooking skills.

Who cares if you’re not really fat you’ll still be ugly
Because strong and fit body = better well being. Only gymlets and soycopers claim otherwise.

I am lifting it makes me look bigger but not more handsome with my face
No gym for your face. I feel much better after lifting and getting leaner. Physical activity doesn't tire me so much and I feel more agile. Whatsmore my weight changed by 2 kg max, most of my progress was body recomp.

No gym for your face. I feel much better after lifting and getting leaner. Physical activity doesn't tire me so much and I feel more agile. Whatsmore my weight changed by 2 kg max, most of my progress was body recomp.
Yeah same nice