Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to beat a woman

846dfc_6371984.jpg

I want to fuck a woman.

one of my favorite theads tbh... inshallah you get your dream

i wouldnt beat her. i would treat her like a goddess

I won't want to beat them, I want to psychologically torture them until they have nothing to live for - make them feel the pain I go through every day.

I dont think i would. I would be legit a nice guy. But sometimes i have bad thoughts... :feelsree:

i wouldnt beat her. i would treat her like a goddess
inshAllah we all would. but sometimes, sisters make mistakes. there are certain procedures we must follow as Muslims to help the sisters.

sometimes it seems like it is bad. this verse explains it as best as i could.

2:216: Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

just because the disbelievers think its wrong doesnt change the Shari' ruling of it being ok or not.

Wifebeating is hot. Female objects deserve to be beaten regularly simply for being female.

I’m turned on by the idea of being such a tall muscular big-dicked chad that my girlfriend would never leave me no matter how horrible I am to her. I would cheat on her, talk down to her, shout at her, beat her, control her and make her cry and she’d still adore me and love getting my big cock in her ass every night.

that's fucked up

if i got a woman who was willing to marry and not cheat on me, id treat her with at least some sort of respect, she'd be better than all the other cnts out there at least
Until you come to find her and chad fucking like animals on your sofa

I want to kill all women with my own hands.

I think that technically, any man should have a right to discipline his wife for noble reasons.

But practically, most men don't have noble reasons and simply abuse to feel like a bigger man.

This is not Islam, this is acting like a nigger.

You should treat your wife good, and if you must discipline then first try verbally, then cast her out of your bed, and only then (finally) you can beat her lightly, but don't ruin her face or her beauty. Smack her in the butt with a small stick until she cries and becomes sorry. If she is sorry then reconcile with her and take her back into your bed.

If all else fails, divorce her and throw her out.

I think that technically, any man should have a right to discipline his wife for noble reasons.

But practically, most men don't have noble reasons and simply abuse to feel like a bigger man.

This is not Islam, this is acting like a nigger.

You should treat your wife good, and if you must discipline then first try verbally, then cast her out of your bed, and only then (finally) you can beat her lightly, but don't ruin her face or her beauty. Smack her in the butt with a small stick until she cries and becomes sorry. If she is sorry then reconcile with her and take her back into your bed.

If all else fails, divorce her and throw her out.
Here is a proper guide.

I want to fuck all women with my own penis. but I can't even get a single one to agree to it
I just developed a crush now for a prime female who's my age. I saw her pic online. I'm a fucking cuck tbh.

I want to beat off on a woman.

Physically abusing inferior beings gets you off? That's gay as fuck. You also take candy from children and steal from the homeless, don't you?

And you call yourself a man? kek...

> I'm an incel, and I managed to score a wife. I also want to beat her all the time.

Jesus Christ, you must well and truly be a sand nigger.

I don't get how you guys are so sympathetic to Muslims. They're literally destroying The West but huur duuur, they also h8 women, they must b gud rite guys?

Cucks.

Physically abusing inferior beings gets you off? That's gay as fuck. You also take candy from children and steal from the homeless, don't you?

And you call yourself a man? kek...

Nigger real men back in the days were all beating the shit out of females and then got their dick sucked.