Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to beat a woman

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
I want to come home from work and see my wife. When I notice something like her not doing the dishes or not cleaning well enough, I want to physically beat her and make her cry from that and my shouting.

I want to mentally and physically control my wife. It's 2018. There is no other way other than to treat her as my slave.

Do you look forward to beating your wife (inshaAllah u get one)

Don´t know if trolling or not, but i would do the same. You can´t trust anyone in this shitworld, especially not women. She has to do the things you want her to do.

I wouldn't. Violence doesn't really do anything for me. Though if they would get jail time for cheating or public humiliation that would be nice. But personally I don't think I would ever batter my wife, unless she hit me first that is. Act like a man, get hit like a man.

Don’t risk your freedom.

[attachment=2578]

Attachments

• 361C3713-BCDD-402E-95AD-C1D591E709DA.jpeg
    361C3713-BCDD-402E-95AD-C1D591E709DA.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 321
You're a Muslim aren't you?

I once punched a slut for rejecting me in a nightclub

You may like this:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmzolWUl1cM[/video]

Horrowshow said:
I wouldn't. Violence doesn't really do anything for me. Though if they would get jail time for cheating or public humiliation that would be nice. But personally I don't think I would ever batter my wife, unless she hit me first that is. Act like a man, get hit like a man.

tbh as long as women wont get jail time for adultery, violence is the only feasible deterrent.

So many claim to be Muslim in here.

Also why would you beat your wife if you ever get one? What's the point of escaping inceldom?

z2020 said:
Also why would you beat your wife if you ever get one? What's the point of escaping inceldom?

What do you mean? To control her and put her in her place as property of course.

eurocel said:
Kointo said:
cucktears
cope

What's cope?

opsec said:
I want to come home from work and see my wife. When I notice something like her not doing the dishes or not cleaning well enough, I want to physically beat her and make her cry from that and my shouting.

I want to mentally and physically control my wife. It's 2018. There is no other way other than to treat her as my slave.

Do you look forward to beating your wife (inshaAllah u get one)

That's the only way to have a stable family nowadays.

that's fucked up

if i got a woman who was willing to marry and not cheat on me, id treat her with at least some sort of respect, she'd be better than all the other cnts out there at least

Me too, but don't forget
hqdefault.jpg

I would treat my wife good at first but a few years into the marriage, I would start beating and abusing her.

SOMCEL said:
I would treat my wife good at first but a few years into the marriage, I would start beating and abusing her.

this. especially if she is slipping up.

its honestly not to harm her. its to keep her in line with what Allah SWT wants from Muslims. you can have 0 doubts that if she cheats me and my boys from the mosque are settling it.

Murdoch89 said:
I once punched a slut for rejecting me in a nightclub

Lol, fake-ass story.

As for OP. Yeah, it would be nice. But it would never happen. Your best bet is to just watch Domestic Violence ads and fap at them.

I love this one. Just listen to how she screams.

[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Uin2sINdQ[/video]

opsec said:
this. especially if she is slipping up.

its honestly not to harm her. its to keep her in line with what Allah SWT wants from Muslims. you can have 0 doubts that if she cheats me and my boys from the mosque are settling it.
Allah forbid but if she cheats on me wallahi she will face the sword. Her life will be over.

I am surprised that all these muslimcels aren't getting any arranged marriages. Why is this?

BlackPill47 said:
I am surprised that all these muslimcels aren't getting any arranged marriages. Why is this?

Because they live in the West

Kointo said:
BlackPill47 said:
They still have a network of families and friends in the West, thanks to immigration cuckery. They even import their FHO cousins from the old country if necessary.

Stop larping you gigantic faggot.

Sadness said:
No, he's a larper.
BlackPill47 said:
Because unlike what you've been told by your neo-nazi buddies, the girl has to agree to the marriage. Good luck getting a girl agree to your wedding if you're ugly. Oh, and not only that but her parents must approve of you as well. Well, the father at least, or whoever her guardian is.

Kointo said:
BlackPill47 said:

Its because they are LARPing as muslims retarded fucks.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Stop larping you gigantic faggot.
Sadness said:
No, he's a larper.
BlackPill47 said:
Because unlike what you've been told by your neo-nazi buddies, the girl has to agree to the marriage. Good luck getting a girl agree to your wedding if you're ugly. Oh, and not only that but her parents must approve of you as well. Well, the father at least, or whoever her guardian is.

Fkin SFcels and Muslim LARPers everywhere on this fkin site.

Cynistic said:

You don't think there are actual muslims here?

Kointo said:
Cynistic said:

The posters who say insha'allah in every sentence like OP and only talk about beating their wives and talking about kuffars'''are all LARPers.
They just watch ISIS videos and think that every muslim is like that, so they just talk like ISIS, they are that Low IQ.

Kointo said:

There are but only a handful, myself included. We see larpers hella quick. I had my doubts about @SOMCEL but he's just another larper, just a bit more high IQ than the others.

I would be a good, kind and loving husband if she is loyal to me

But if she betrays or cheats on me, I will pour bleach down her throat, cut off her hands and feet and put her in the freezer so that i may enjoy her body at my convenience.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
There are but only a handful, myself included. We see larpers hella quick. I had my doubts about @SOMCEL but he's just another larper, just a bit more high IQ than the others.
How have you come to that conclusion? I am 100% Muslim..

SOMCEL said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Then start talking like one brother. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
SOMCEL said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

SOMCEL is a LARPer hes probably not even somali.

Cynistic said:
Lol I’m 100% Somali and Muslim and I’m probably the only truecel here. Not LARPing at all

SOMCEL said:
Cynistic said:
Lol I’m 100% Somali and Muslim and I’m probably the only truecel here. Not LARPing at all

Stop using ISIS speech and selfhating then, you act like a fkin LARPer.
Ive never met a muslim who talks like you.

Cynistic said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
SOMCEL said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
LOL fuggggg.

Cynistic said:
LEGIT. @Somcel

Cynistic said:
Lmfaoooooo I don’t support ISIS or use ‘ISIS speech.’
Baseless accusations

SOMCEL said:
Cynistic said:
Lmfaoooooo I don’t support ISIS or use ‘ISIS speech.’
Baseless accusations

You know we can see your post history right?

Cynistic said:
Yup and nowhere does it say that I support ISIS. I even explicity stated that I don’t support them.

SOMCEL said:
Cynistic said:
Yup and nowhere does it say that I support ISIS. I even explicity stated that I don’t support them.

I didnt say that you support them, I said that you use their lingo.
Maybe you should learn to read as well, before you LARP next time.

No.

I don't want to take my anger at others out on a person who didn't do anything.

Of course if she cheats she's getting buried for sure.

SOMCEL said:

> I'm an incel, and I managed to score a wife. I also want to beat her all the time.

Jesus Christ, you must well and truly be a sand nigger.

I don't get how you guys are so sympathetic to Muslims. They're literally destroying The West but huur duuur, they also h8 women, they must b gud rite guys?

Cucks.

eurocel said:
dis is y u incel lol

Get ready to get beaten by your """"wife""""'s bull.

There is a saying,

"Beat your woman before you get beaten by her lover." -- A wise old man

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Bro why u call everyone larpers? I'm not doing that to anyone on this forum. Ur focusing on that and not Deen. Straighten yourself among the righteous path and don't commit takfir without even discussing what you're upset about.

Thank you for your input sir