Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think my curse worked but im not sure

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Ok guys something really interesting happened ( I know some people will make fun of me and will call me schizo bcz of this post im still not sure if i should post this or not ) i cant stop running around my bed bcz of joy and happiness remember few hours ago that i talked about this girl Helia this the thread that i made https://incels.is/threads/my-most-brutal-rejection.379862/
After i made the thread i went into her friend's private in Telegram to ask about her out of curiosity i didnt ask her directly i worked on her mind and somehow manipulate her to tell me about Helia here is a thing before i tell what happened to her
Few weeks ago i decided to do a powerful curse that i learned from someone who is pretty experience in the occult to target her mental health and her relationships i asked two spirits to help me King Bael and Lucifuge Rofocale i used a bottle i put her picture her name and her date of birth in the bottle durning the ritual i also used my pee ( to show the spirits how much i hate her ) and some dust and put them in the bottle i transfered my anger and hate into the ritual next day after the ritual i throw the jar into the river and i forget about the ritual to let the entities do their work. ( Also i asked entities to make her suffer mentaly and also make her invisible to the eye of men )
Now her friend told me she is extermly depressed and she broke up with her boyfriend she said she dont go out at all expect university she said they are trying to make her to go to therapy bcz she is having a hallucinations but she didnt told me what kind of hallucinations the interesting part is she and her family dont have any record of having schizophernia
I dont know if its bcz of the curse or its just some synchronicity and i dont care the good thing is i got what i wanted
Also unfortunatly i deleted the chat with her friend without taking screenshot or copying the text i have obssesive thought that i have to clear every chat or group that i have
Dude,its haraam,my friends very good looking brother was cursed out of jealousy,and I wouldn't do it on my worst enemy:feelswhat:how did you learn doing this stufffor any way?

That's assuming any of this is even real, but I will be testing to find out.
Consciousness is probably a field of esistente/science stronger than classical physics so from that perapective it's entirely possible.

However we still have to figure out how to make this shit work in a wide and reliable way.

There are some books written by scientists who do research on this matter

Make istighfar and stop this madness.
You seriously wanna risk hell for a degenerate female ? A bad trade imo.
Tbh i cannot understand why this stuff is considered "Magic".
Probably it's just neuro-quantology and in the future will Be studied ad such. Basically just as magic as physics used to be considered " Natural magic" centuries ago.

Probably a force (consciousness) stronger than physics itself of done properly but still something probably explainable in the future.

Still not good to mess with that and harm people tho

@Persianyoungcel don't listen to them
keep cursing your enemies (foids) and summoning demon bros
extremely based:smonk:

Have you tried EAs evocation course?

What love spells you tried? From what book?
I made a post love spells

Last edited:
I just posted a curse

Cope. It could be a one-off coincidence. If you can perform the spell and emulate the same result at least 7/10 times, you could then say it's a reliable spell even if the logic behind it is vague.