Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think my curse worked but im not sure

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Ok guys something really interesting happened ( I know some people will make fun of me and will call me schizo bcz of this post im still not sure if i should post this or not ) i cant stop running around my bed bcz of joy and happiness remember few hours ago that i talked about this girl Helia this the thread that i made https://incels.is/threads/my-most-brutal-rejection.379862/
After i made the thread i went into her friend's private in Telegram to ask about her out of curiosity i didnt ask her directly i worked on her mind and somehow manipulate her to tell me about Helia here is a thing before i tell what happened to her
Few weeks ago i decided to do a powerful curse that i learned from someone who is pretty experience in the occult to target her mental health and her relationships i asked two spirits to help me King Bael and Lucifuge Rofocale i used a bottle i put her picture her name and her date of birth in the bottle durning the ritual i also used my pee ( to show the spirits how much i hate her ) and some dust and put them in the bottle i transfered my anger and hate into the ritual next day after the ritual i throw the jar into the river and i forget about the ritual to let the entities do their work. ( Also i asked entities to make her suffer mentaly and also make her invisible to the eye of men )
Now her friend told me she is extermly depressed and she broke up with her boyfriend she said she dont go out at all expect university she said they are trying to make her to go to therapy bcz she is having a hallucinations but she didnt told me what kind of hallucinations the interesting part is she and her family dont have any record of having schizophernia
I dont know if its bcz of the curse or its just some synchronicity and i dont care the good thing is i got what i wanted
Also unfortunatly i deleted the chat with her friend without taking screenshot or copying the text i have obssesive thought that i have to clear every chat or group that i have

@Iranianoldcel

Based. Now do a love spell so she falls in love with you.

Ok guys something really interesting happened ( I know some people will make fun of me and will call me schizo bcz of this post im still not sure if i should post this or not ) i cant stop running around my bed bcz of joy and happiness remember few hours ago that i talked about this girl Helia this the thread that i made https://incels.is/threads/my-most-brutal-rejection.379862/
After i made the thread i went into her friend's private in Telegram to ask about her out of curiosity i didnt ask her directly i worked on her mind and somehow manipulate her to tell me about Helia here is a thing before i tell what happened to her
Few weeks ago i decided to do a powerful curse that i learned from someone who is pretty experience in the occult to target her mental health and her relationships i asked two spirits to help me King Bael and Lucifuge Rofocale i used a bottle i put her picture her name and her date of birth in the bottle durning the ritual i also used my pee ( to show the spirits how much i hate her ) and some dust and put them in the bottle i transfered my anger and hate into the ritual next day after the ritual i throw the jar into the river and i forget about the ritual to let the entities do their work. ( Also i asked entities to make her suffer mentaly and also make her invisible to the eye of men )
Now her friend told me she is extermly depressed and she broke up with her boyfriend she said she dont go out at all expect university she said they are trying to make her to go to therapy bcz she is having a hallucinations but she didnt told me what kind of hallucinations the interesting part is she and her family dont have any record of having schizophernia
I dont know if its bcz of the curse or its just some synchronicity and i dont care the good thing is i got what i wanted
Also unfortunatly i deleted the chat with her friend without taking screenshot or copying the text i have obssesive thought that i have to clear every chat or group that i have
1. What are the names of the occult books have you read (and are currently reading)?

2. Where did you source the books? (website, forum, etc)

1. What are the names of the occult books have you read (or you currently read)?

2. Where did you source the books?
There are a lot of books i download them from Z Library for curses use Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield and Baneful Magick by EA Koetting

1. What are the names of the occult books have you read (and are currently reading)?

2. Where did you source the books? (website, forum, etc)
What kind of book you want?
I can recommand some

There are a lot of books i download them from Z Library for curses use Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield and Baneful Magick by EA Koetting
Can you post a list?, if it isn't too much trouble, I won't expect it today, take as long as you want. There are tons of books and most of them are garbage created to make a quick buck off of desperate hopefuls.

Can you post a list?, if it isn't too much trouble, I won't expect it today, take as long as you want. There are tons of books and most of them are garbage created to make a quick buck off of desperate hopefuls.
Sure i will maybe tomorrow and dw i will post the ones that are tested

@Persianyoungcel
I would also advise that you not do anything like that again. Shit like that usually comes at a cost, and I don't mean the whole cliche "lose your soul" stuff that people peddle. More like ailments, diseases, loss of your ability to use magic, entities possessing you and/or fucking with your life, curses, etc.

I'm really just asking for books as a frame of reference to find meditation techniques, but the kind of magic I want to do comes from your own power and intent, not evoking the power of external entities. I really don't like the idea of that, because I'd be beholden to those beings.

It's longer to attain and the process is slow, but the power is all yours.

That's assuming any of this is even real, but I will be testing to find out.

Last edited:
@Persianyoungcel
I would also advise that you not do anything like that again. Shit like that usually comes at a cost, and I don't mean the whole cliche "lose your soul" stuff that people peddle. More like ailments, diseases, loss of your ability to use magic, entities possessing you and/or fucking with your life, curses, etc.

I'm really just asking for books as a frame of reference to find meditation techniques, but the kind of magic I want to do comes from your own power and intent, not evoking the power of external entities. I really don't like the idea of that, because I'd be beholden to those beings.
Sure i will make thread and suggest some books about the topic your referring

@Iranianoldcel
I'm really looking forward to see what happens next. If it goes beyond just depression and a breakup.

No wonder Jews are ruling the world. The kikes have mastered magic:feelssus:

Maybe there is something for blessings aswell? Womans are blessed by default , so why shouldnt Man be Blessed aswell. I see it myself when i Ewhore sometimes this Shit is way to easy . Well i never believed in God and Shit , but it might be worth a try lerning " Blessings / Curses , to amplify yourself or others.
@Persianyoungcel

It's longer to attain and the process is slow, but the power is all yours.

That's assuming any of this is even real, but I will be testing to find out.

Have you tried EAs evocation course?

What love spells you tried? From what book?

Have you tried EAs evocation course?

What love spells you tried? From what book?
I didnt tried ea course bcz its really expensive and for love spell i asked a spirit to help me

Based:society::society::society::society::society:

I also worship Satan and other demons and they help me a lot:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: let’s just say i will get my revenge without doing ER or anything illegal :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Based:society::society::society::society::society:

I also worship Satan and other demons and they help me a lot:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: let’s just say i will get my revenge without doing ER or anything illegal :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

What about helping you get stacy?

When i get my (((inheritance))) i am going to get myself a mail order toilet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Probably going to be a nice polish waifu with big oppai they are one of my favorite foids :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I am confused if you're worshipping demons & if they do what you ask them, then you should have a stacy and shouldn't be on this site

Last edited:
Based, may the gods continue to bless your endeavors

Blue is protection from malice.

this site is schizo af its going to make people doubt the bp if it continues

Chant kikemajick to make her exclusive to your dick

this site is schizo af its going to make people doubt the bp if it continues

If I can demonmaxx and make shadow figures attach to beckys or stacys then I won't write it off without trying. :feelsmage::feelsmage:

Nah all of this shit is just a larp.

When the copium hits too hard

LOL doesen’t matter if it really happened bc of the curse, the fact is, her life is totally fucked for some reason

LOL doesen’t matter if it really happened bc of the curse, the fact is, her life is totally fucked for some reason
Yes thats what i mean

It don't work for me
How do you know it dont work?
You have to eliminate your lust for result and also believe that your magic will work have a faith in the entitiy they know what they are doing.
For delivering your request visualize the goal happening and feel it and believe it and after that say your intent in a short present tense.
If your request is logic and possible they will do it.
For evocation just gaze at the sigil with ur incense and candle flames and also offerings and chant the name of the entity for atleast 10 to 15 minute to make sure he or she is present.
If you didnt see the sigil flash or you wasnt able to percieve the entity its bcz your senses are not developed and you need to do more training.

I don't know if you fully realize it, but doing what you did makes you an apostate (if you were a believer in the first place).
You're losing your sanity, mate.

I don't know if you fully realize it, but doing what you did makes you an apostate (if you were a believer in the first place).
You're losing your sanity, mate.
Yes im believer and no i didnt lost my sanity bit im fully aware of the affects curses i was mad when i did it

Yes im believer and no i didnt lost my sanity bit im fully aware of the affects curses i was mad when i did it
Make istighfar and stop this madness.
You seriously wanna risk hell for a degenerate female ? A bad trade imo.

Last edited:
How do you know it dont work?
You have to eliminate your lust for result and also believe that your magic will work have a faith in the entitiy they know what they are doing.
For delivering your request visualize the goal happening and feel it and believe it and after that say your intent in a short present tense.
If your request is logic and possible they will do it.
For evocation just gaze at the sigil with ur incense and candle flames and also offerings and chant the name of the entity for atleast 10 to 15 minute to make sure he or she is present.
If you didnt see the sigil flash or you wasnt able to percieve the entity its bcz your senses are not developed and you need to do more training.

I got faith in the entity.

I do feel it and believe it by visualizing.

I've tried gazing at sigils with incese and candle flames for an hour and nothing.

Did you develop your senses or this comes natral to you?

I got faith in the entity.

I do feel it and believe it by visualizing.

I've tried gazing at sigils with incese and candle flames for an hour and nothing.

Did you develop your senses or this comes natral to you?
I worked on my senses