Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fakecels/Youngcels (GTFIH)

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I don't give a fuck if your fakecel. If you are, then you can get pussy with my help. If your fakecel+tallcel+schoolcel+:chad:cel be real, you can get pussy. Watch these videos posted, and finally get your dick into some wet, juicy pussy.
Youngcels, you go to a literal box full of females. A high-school/college is an ideal setting this to work.

Write a girl's name on the bottom of your foot, and stomp on the ground exactly five times. This is a hoodoo domination spell. Do this after the spells draw in pussy, to lock it in. You can banish the bitch after your done Cummings in all of her holes.

Your welcome:feelsmage::whitepill:

Enjoy all the delicious wet pussy you'll be fucking.:feelsYall:

biggest voodoo coper on .is

biggest voodoo coper on .is
I'm sharing unique concepts. This is not :redpill: try hard bullshit. This is magick, I use magick. Haven't you seen the giant spell I'm casting on this site ,Sanctificatus? I'm a sorcerer, I've come to help. I can cast the spells you see in these videos. Magick is what the incel community needs. Without this, we'll just more, and more marginalized, and where will that eventually lead? We can strike back at society with this power. What has being skeptical ever gotten you expect on this website, complaining everyday till you kill yourself. I saw your post about your dad,, you can curse him to death. You can make him get on his hands, and knees, and bark like a dog.. Dont you want power for the first time in your entire life?

Their are faggots on this site spends thousands to SEAmaxx, looksmaxx, gymmaxx, and worst of all surgerymaxx. This is different, and alot cheaper, way more effective. You skeptic faggots are afraid to test this. Your afraid to challenge your dogmas.

If your too trucel, you can just cast death curses on the girls you like.

Teach me how to cast a death curse on you so you shut the fuck up

I’m not reading any of your messages dumbass, stop sending them

Or else I'm going to get your ip address and drive to your house.
Sure you will. How are you going to get my IP tho? Is there a magic ritual for that? Are you gonna sacrifice a goat or something? Hahaha

Yeah, the magick ritual to use software, or I ask around this site, till I find some one who can get me it.
Magick ritual to use software? Wtf is that? You mean an ip grabber? :feelshaha:

Fakecels/youngcels your welcome

I have given you the greatest knowledge to ever cross this site

I have given you the greatest knowledge to ever cross this site
Your knowledge is dogshit. It’s on the same level as tarot cards and astrology that retarded quirky foids love

Another Satancel I see.:feelsseriously:

Your the fucking pussy, you'd be on life support with tubes
Have you cast your scary curse on me yet? I’m not really feeling any different tho…. Maybe because it was a load of bullshit? :feelskek:

Have you cast your scary curse on me yet? I’m not really feeling any different tho…. Maybe because it was a load of bullshit? :feelskek:
I'm done talking to you faggot. China is going to invade your cucked american colony you live in.

I'm done talking to you faggot. China is going to invade your cucked american colony you live in.
You’re done talking? But what about the curse? It didn’t work? Maybe you didn’t have enough MP to cast it? :feelskek:

You’re done talking? But what about the curse? It didn’t work? Maybe you didn’t have enough MP to cast it? :feelskek:
I'm done talking to you faggot, and I'm going to put you on my ignore list

I'm done talking to you faggot, and I'm going to hide you.
You’re going to ignore me like a little bitch, huh? That means you admit defeat. You can’t curse me, you can’t talk to me, you can’t do a thing to me you pathetic fuck. I hope you enjoy drowning in your own delusions

I'm sharing unique information, can you atleast appreciate that. Do you want to see chad stacy simp bullshit on ever fucking post, ever day? I'm teaching people how to harm their abusive father, how to harm their enemies. I'm impowering you. I'm offering unique information. And are you a fakecel, or a young cel, because if not, this post is not intended for you. It's for the youngcels going to school soon. I want them to unleash chaos on society. Without me, they are bullied. Now that I have arrived, they can curse their enemies, and because they're young and in school, they have a chance to get pussy. Magick is powerful. You do anything with it. Why do you want to be powerless, gum underneath someone's show? You are in a state of learned helplessness. I'm looking at my servitor right now, that why I know magick is real, because I use it, I got my magick servitor right next to me.