Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My most brutal rejection

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
There a girl called Helia she was very beautiful and also intellegent i was 19 and we where studying archaelogy at university which i later changed to pdychology same as her.
She got accepted at the best university in the country i confessed my feeling to her and she told me she wants to study and dont want to be in any relationship but even if she wants she wont get into relation with me bcz of my troubled family and that she is socially higher than me she also told me she is more beautiful than me and also she told me she is more intellegent than me ( Her iq was 131 and she thought she is fcking genius ) which is not true im far mote intellegent than her.
Few months ago we had a discussing about Sigmund Freud with others and her chad boyfriend and i fcking humiliate her in the discussion with logic i completely dominate her in front of everyone it was the best feeling in my life i showed her how much superior i am toward her

@Iranianoldcel see this brocel:feelsrope:

She means i am socially finacially lower than her and also im ugly

im tested in legit mensa test, 133 iq
any homeless uneducated retard could win an argument with me because im not loud and aggressive person
that's another reason why i prefer writing over speaking

She has a chad boyfriend now
she doesn't have to be proud of it, because every foid can have a chad dick in minutes, this is why I hate all foids, no exceptions

im tested in legit mensa test, 133 iq
any homeless uneducated retard could win an argument with me because im not loud and aggressive person
that's another reason why i prefer writing over speaking
Well she was studying in the best university and i didnt yelled at her i politly fcked her in the discussion about her main subject my iq is also 10 point higher than her i told her but she called me a liar

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This is so sad and brutal they just HUMILIATE us like it’s nothing to them they hate us so much these toilets:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Here you have it you stupid deluded tradcuck puas:bluepill: :soy:, a fellow brothER from a “traditional” country (Iran) and guess what faggots?

THE TOILETS ARE STILL THE SAME TOILETS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: all foids are fuckholes, nothing more nothing less:society: you have to be a cuck to believe otherwise.

Imagine being so :bluepill: and believing in “traditional” toilets:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Its in their gene they are priminal

she doesn't have to be proud of it, because every foid can have a chad dick in minutes, this is why I hate all foids, no exceptions
I hate this type of foids more than the slutty ones

There a girl called Helia she was very beautiful and also intellegent i was 19 and we where studying archaelogy at university which i later changed to pdychology same as her.
She got accepted at the best university in the country i confessed my feeling to her and she told me she wants to study and dont want to be in any relationship but even if she wants she wont get into relation with me bcz of my troubled family and that she is socially higher than me she also told me she is more beautiful than me and also she told me she is more intellegent than me ( Her iq was 131 and she thought she is fcking genius ) which is not true im far mote intellegent than her.
Few months ago we had a discussing about Sigmund Freud with others and her chad boyfriend and i fcking humiliate her in the discussion with logic i completely dominate her in front of everyone it was the best feeling in my life i showed her how much superior i am toward her
Fuck that whore bro. Foids opinion don't matter.

You're 100% more intelligent that piece of crap. All foids understand is Chad's cock. They will never be able to fully digest highiq content. They are inferior to men. That's a fact.

Don't let a foid make you feel down.

Fuck that whore bro. Foids opinion don't matter.

You're 100% more intelligent that piece of crap. All foids understand is Chad's cock. They will never be able to fully digest highiq content. They are inferior to men. That's a fact.

Don't let a foid make you feel down.
Fuck her im going to get into her university to humiliate her even more

in my experience,the worst rejections are rejections where they ignore you

in my experience,the worst rejections are rejections where they ignore you
I got ignored by another foid she also had a fringe black hairs like this one

THE TOILETS ARE STILL THE SAME TOILETS
Its the same everywhere.

The "trad" foids have even higher expectations, they want high social class Chad's.

EXACTLY! You have better chances with onlyfans whores (which ia still 0%, with “trad” foids your family actually needs to be wealthy and high society af so forget it)

JFL at the 4/10 manlet 60k a year gringo inbred hillbilly PEON thinking he can just get to a “trad” country and all of a sudden all the “trad” foids are going to jump on his 4 inch limp dick:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the best they are going get is a drug addicted prostitute who will drug them, rob them and gtfo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tradcucks are the WORST :bluepill:s out there, they are so detached from reality in their shithole traler park/ghetto scum upbringing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah pretty much sexpat is prostitution.

( Her iq was 131 and she thought she is fcking genius ) which is not true im far mote intellegent than her.
Fucking mogger. Please stop bragging. I feel bad because of you.

( Her iq was 131 and she thought she is fcking genius
I don't think foids can have these high IQs. They are only using their "intelligence" to find Chad's cock in the billions of normal men.

Should have just left at this point your just fucking yourself if you keep on talking to her
Yeah your right but she is living in my head rent free all the time

Yeah your right but she is living in my head rent free all the time
Call me bluepilled or whatever IDC but I'm in the same position it sucks 3 whole years and I can't get her off of my head

Doesn't help that i got cucked when she started going out someother foid around a week ago iirc brutal Lesbianpill:fuk:

modest girl :lul:
Wife material for my camel:whitepill::feelsokman:
Rape them ( In minecraft )
camel squad waiting for new victims in the desert biom :feelsYall:inminecraft @svgmn1
Brutal boyo she probably isn't the first nor the last one
You're at a point in your life when these feelings have peaked
They will fade
The quicker the more new foids you ask out

Wife material for my camel:whitepill::feelsokman:

camel squad waiting for new victims in the desert biom :feelsYall:inminecraft @svgmn1

Brutal boyo she probably isn't the first nor the last one
You're at a point in your life when these feelings have peaked
They will fade
The quicker the more new foids you ask out
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

You could have you know, flown a plane into her house

XD LOL well done This has made my day, XD LOLLL