Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think it is justified to ban any nigher over 6' in this thread

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
This thread was made for the sole purpose of finding tall "cels" Who can't hold their shit in their bum and brag around like there is no tomorrow

@Rhaast buddy boyo

Buddy, the moderators won't ban anyone due to their height. Not because they want fakecels on the forum, but because there is no objective evidence that these people are not actually incels.

They didn't brag in the thread you linked, they simply answered the question. It was within the topic anyways. There's no height for an ugly face. Also, not being neurotypical can screw someone up even if they're tall.

I'm 5'10", by the way. Before anyone says I'm tall.

Last edited:
Buddy, the moderators won't ban anyone due to their height. Not because they want fakecels on the forum, but because there is no objective evidence that these people are not actually incels.

They didn't brag in the thread you linked, they simply answered the question. It was within the topic anyways. There's no height for an ugly face. Also, not being neurotypical can screwed someone up even if they're tall.

replace neurotypical with ugly and then I agree.

I don't know my height, and I'll most likely die without knowing it,

First they came for the tallfags, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a tallfag.

Then they came for the cumskins, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a cumskin.

Then they came for the mentalcels, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a mentalcel.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Jfl 6’ is almost average

Dude, as you can see, there are a lot of "mentalcels". You have a lot of guys that find any excuse for their inceldom like face>height copers despite the overwhelming scientific and anecdotal evidence to prove otherwise. Hell, even women admit height is the number one thing they look for. I've seen it personally. Still, not all tallfags are fakecels. Some are legitimately screwed up in the head and although I doubt anyone here is so ugly their height can't compensate that is also a possibility. It's true that they're in a better position than most but no one here actually cares. They'll never get banned even they look like a goddamn model because 'mentalcel. It's just something you have to accept. This forum is kind of a joke

They didn't brag in the thread you linked, they simply answered the question. It was within the topic anyways. There's no height for an ugly face. Also, not being neurotypical can screw someone up even if they're tall.

im not neurotypical and im ugly.
bad combination
and im 6 foot

JoinedOct 21, 2021Posts709

6' doesn't stand out in West, I'd ban anyone over 6'2.

True, we should have another option in registration form like with that male/female selection if you are above 6' - fuck off fakecel.

There's no height for Autism.

Me(5'11.5cel): :feelsmega:

Agreed, height isn't everything, no amount of inches can make up for a 0/10 face

6'3 truecel checking in:feelskek:
Face is the only thing that matters tbh.

don't care, fuck talloids :feelsLSD:

Lol im tall height isnt that important you also need the looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back