Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the tallest user on this forum

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Like I really need to know for research purposes:feelsEhh:

I’m tall but not sure of my EXACT height, I’m over 6ft at least.

@mylifeistrash

I'm 188cm or 6'2 in mornings but i shrink to 6'1in nights.

@Selbsthass is 6'3

@Hapacalyptist 6'2

@NagarNikkucel 6'2 also

@Rhaast 6'1

@Restart80 6'1

These are the ones that come to mind.

Last edited:
well i lied:feelsUgh: this is me 7'6

Several members are taller than 6ft? :feelsUnreal:

I'm getting mogged here on fakecels.is :feelsbadman:

I don't know if the guys above are joking (probably not)
most of the people here are fakecels

@Selbsthass is 6'3

@Hapacalyptist 6'2

@NagarNikkucel 6'2 also

@Rhaast 6'1

@Restart80 6'1

I might actually be 6'1, not sure since I never measured and went by what it said on my ID. :smonk:

Last edited:

@Selbsthass is 6'3

@Hapacalyptist 6'2

@NagarNikkucel 6'2 also

@Rhaast 6'1

@Restart80 6'1

chads.is :feelsseriously:

All of those guys most likely have 1-shit faces/2-poor/3-shit communication skills( i have 1 and 3). And it makes sense having few guys around that height here since these guys aren't legitimately tall so they can't get a foid just because of their height alone.

Justus is 6'0.

@Selbsthass is 6'3

@Hapacalyptist 6'2

@NagarNikkucel 6'2 also

@Rhaast 6'1

@Restart80 6'1

Tbh, so many of us are tall still rejected.

It's easy to conclude that face > height. Period.

@mylifeistrash and @Ledgemund are the tallest ones I remember but both are banned.

JFL at this board

[UWSL]I'm sure I'm the tallest here. I am 1'94 (6'4) and I'm not kidding. I am a tallcel. My face is 2-3 / 10 and I am autistic, I have OCD, mentalcel, unintelligent, fearful, weak, tormented, bitter, frustrated. I am a piece of shit. In the USA, Canada, Australia, Scandinavia, Holland, Serbia ... I know that all of you are from places like this, height is very important, but believe me that in Spain it is the face that wins. I've seen tons and tons of 5'5-5'8 guys with really, really pretty girlfriends. But they were NT and his face was a minimum of 6.5.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm sure I'm the tallest here. I am 1'94 (6'4) and I'm not kidding. I am a tallcel. My face is 2-3 / 10 and I am autistic, I have OCD, mentalcel, unintelligent, fearful, weak, tormented, bitter, frustrated. I am a piece of shit. In the USA, Canada, Australia, Scandinavia, Holland, Serbia ... I know that all of you are from places like this, height is very important, but believe me that in Spain it is the face that wins. I've seen tons and tons of 5'5-5'8 guys with really, really pretty girlfriends. But they were NT and his face was a minimum of 6.5.[/UWSL]
:feelsUgh:

@ForlornOne the polishcel I believe is around 2metres. He lives with his parents, works as a wageslave, is poorfag and a KHHV in his late 20s so his height didn't really helped him when it comes to holes.

I’m only 190cm, plenty of users taller than me

Not the tallest but im tall

Just a regular day on moggers.is

Tbh, so many of us are tall still rejected.

It's easy to conclude that face > height. Period.
face > height applies to 5'10+ guys

if you think a manlet with a good face can be a slayer you are blue pilled

im 6'3 here in asia. Im literally taller than 99% of men i walk past idk how is it in the west?

cancer thread

ban these bragging niggers asap

I'm surprised by these heights. What are they doing here :dafuckfeels:

Possibly me, I'm 203 cm (6' 8").- And no, the panties don't magically drop when a tallfag walks in a room, because I'm a giant freak and a first-class dork

face > height applies to 5'10+ guys

if you think a manlet with a good face can be a slayer you are blue pilled
Yes, anything above 5'10 is absolutely sufficient, then it's all face.

I'm surprised by these heights. What are they doing here :dafuckfeels:
Not hard to figure out, height alone won't get you pussy. Especially sub 6'5. 6'6 minimum to get pussy on that trait alone

Tallcels be like

@ionlycopenow is 6'5

I'm 14'7" tall and I weigh 520 lbs.
One was 6'7. I forgot the name, but he had a suicide booth avatar at one point.

Actually, his name is @Tallcel.
Hmm...wonder why he hasn't been active recently...:feelshmm:

I can imagine someone 6'4 or under being an incel. That isn't even ridiculously tall where I am. I'd imagine being 6'7 anywhere is basically instant gratification from women. Face starts to matter less when you hit 6'1 where I am, I'd imagine it's around the 5'11 mark elsewhere.
Possibly me, I'm 203 cm (6' 8").- And no, the panties don't magically drop when a tallfag walks in a room, because I'm a giant freak and a first-class dork
You have to be deformed or something.

I'd imagine being 6'7 anywhere is basically instant gratification from women
Hmm, well hang out with me for a day and you'll "imagine" quite differently, LOL

Last edited:
6'0 (183cm), 5-6/10 (slavcel), 7 inch, rich family, pretty good salary. Still virgin in my 25 y.o, tried to make relationships with women at least 73 times in period from 18 to 25 years. Height doesn't matter at all.:blackpill:

Then move and become a manual labour chad in germany or sweden. As a spanish 6,4 guy you are volcel
All the tallfags with <100 posts JFL

Im 162 cm, which is around 5'3. Some systems say its closer to 5'2 and if its proven I will not hesitate to rope. Im already rounding off to 5'6