Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be no White uprising. Get over it.

What are they arguing about?
Watch the full video. That mulla got owned just like how you are getting owned now.

None of you mullas know even how to read. Bro first you learn to read and write before goat fucking, inbreeding and suicide bombing

I am of a superior race. It's just facts
Yet it did not do you any benefit did it. You are still rotting here. YOU ARE A SUB HUMAN NIGGER. Doesn't matter you are mayo, nigger, sand or curry subhuman.

You are a disabled sub human trying to cope claiming to be of a superior race, which isn't even true btw. You being superior in race won't do YOU any benefit. So stop playing that card.

Go find a better cope for your subhuman existence like I did.

Mughals alone ruled nearly 300 years,and prior to that there were other Muslim empires

Indians don't fight back, they get conquered and enslaved.
Only North Indian. South India was invaded but chad Vijayanagara Empire brutally drove off those mullas. You couldn't even rule us for 50 years

I am racially superior
You are still genetically inferior subhuman who is supposedly racially superior, so what? It didn't give you pussy, did it?

The only cope you have for your self for not getting pussy even when you are 27 is that you have that "Arab blood and superior race mashallah :soy: :soy: :soy: We slay white while with our camels :soy: :soy: Allahu Akbar"

Admit it you are as subhuman as all of us here or get the fuck out.

Last edited:
Everything. Everything this nigger mumbles is bullshit. I don't even need to specify.
Haha. Well, it's hard for me to help with "everything", but I know what you mean. @Made in Heaven has some sort of disability that effects his cognitive process. I have noticed it over the years, he's like an autistic marwadi, who knows he has the support of his clan should he pick a fight with locals on the street, but at the same time his family will tell him to shut up a lot knowing how incompetent he sounds.

Not even one of them looks like that in your street videos. I even doubt if they are Arab.

Arabs look like discount niggers and curries in street videos. You Arabs don't even know how to deceive people like those kikes. Pathetic attempt.
Doesn't matter what you think. These are all arabs.

Gyyyyyy
037e2cbcaa39fa73802ff1fc5f8ec842
327258204d5fa9be931f284293ae23a8

88dc0666 082b 475c 867d 37025d86a090
6be96ff9 0ac5 4253 ac4c 156314742ddf
3f34656a c42e 47be a4bb 5780ef2c5a14
192b2af7 83c8 4131 a62a cb0eabf5d6dd
994eb93d e17c 4eb4 8699 bb91d003e912
Egyptian12

Still haven't show me data that Hindu names do worse than mulla names.

Sandnigger has the sand gone into your brain while camel fucking? Show me data or retract your statement.
Indians are more subhuman than arabs. Stop the cope
No Abaya is banned in exam halls. Also it's not legally required to wear Hijab in public

They won't when your leaders speak like this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Another article from 6 years ago and yet saudi women still wear niqabs.
Mulla majority areas are the dirtiest and least developed. You mullas like to "like to bomb crap and live in open sewage."
They're still indian, regardless of whether this is true or not
And also liberalizing. Hindu countries are getting more radical while Arab countries are de-Islamifying and bring their countries to Pagan cultures.

Keep coping sandnigger
They're not liberalizing. Even turkey is becoming more and more Islamic
Watch the full video. That mulla got owned just like how you are getting owned now.

None of you mullas know even how to read. Bro first you learn to read and write before goat fucking, inbreeding and suicide bombing
Why don't you just explain what they're saying, since you apparently know the context.
Keep on coping. Nigger you can verify just looking at google trends.

Even your Turks talked about this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Keep denying sandnigger. Premature birth has reduced you IQ evidently

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnTrbbl2Qk

I'm still waiting for a primary source for this claim
Yet it did not do you any benefit did it. You are still rotting here. YOU ARE A SUB HUMAN NIGGER. Doesn't matter you are mayo, nigger, sand or curry subhuman.

You are a disabled sub human trying to cope claiming to be of a superior race, which isn't even true btw. You being superior in race won't do YOU any benefit. So stop playing that card.

Go find a better cope for your subhuman existence like I did.
OK. Anatolians, Iranians and Arabs are still racially superior to Indians
Average urban height is 5'8 less than average of most arab countries

Manlet nation

Only North Indian. South India was invaded but chad Vijayanagara Empire brutally drove off those mullas. You couldn't even rule us for 50 years
Nearly the entire subcontinent has been under muslim rule through various points in time. A few tribal dravidian shitholes escaping this doesnt mean much.

Of course. You Arab niggers are less competent than those kikes. Look at Israel vs Palestine kill count. Look at Israel vs Palestine.

Also

View: https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/25712847277?lang=en

Indians live in open sewage. Unlike what kike shapiro said, this an ACTUAL fact and not just satanic hatred. It also says alot about the sheer brainrot of the ful saport race when even other jews have reprimanded kike shapiro on his lies and deception. But hey, I guess Indians are always looking for a master to guide them, and you've selected kikes to be your new master after the British, turks and iranians were done with you

Screenshot 20240412 035829 Samsung Internet

Pics or lies of your like the rest

Iraq

Syria

Tunisia

Jordan

And for a bonus for you, Morocco

Also FFS, learn to mass reply instead of spamming dozens of single posts

Last edited:
But hey, I guess Indians are always looking for a master to guide them, and you've selected kikes to be your new master after the British, turks and iranians were done with you
First protect your children getting bombed before talking shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nearly the entire subcontinent has been under muslim rule through various points in time. A few tribal dravidian shitholes escaping this doesnt mean much.
Cope. South India has been under mulla "rule" for less than 20 years. We rose back and brutally drove back you dick mutilated mulla niggers

Why don't you just explain what they're saying, since you apparently know the context.
"We waz Algebra and shit. We are superar :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: " And you don't even have the attention span of 2 minutes. Can't you view it yourself sister fucker?

They're still indian, regardless of whether this is true or not
It is true and they are not Indian. Following a Indic Religion is necessary for them to be considered Indian.

Only top 10-20% like everywhere. Bottom 60% Arabs and curries look the same

I agree 10% Arabs are but YOU are not in 10% you are subhuman disabled sandnigger that is still a virgin till 27.

You are as fucked as curries. There nothing common with those chad Arabs and you. You have more commonality with us than them. You are a disabled sandnigger trying to use your racial identity to cope with your subhuman existence.

Your supposed supreme race never gave you pussy did it? No race for your subhuman existence.

If anything curries have better scene in arranged marriage than you sand niggers.

Keep coping. This is where I live in the Hindu HITECH city. Mogg almost 95% of sandnigger shitholes

View: https://youtu.be/z7EJWeKR9ms?t=412

This is the mulla part of Hyderabad, this is the shithole of our city

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=judQhN00sSs

99% of India is a slum, no need to lie to yourself.

Screenshot 20240412 045523 Samsung Internet

Cope. South India has been under mulla "rule" for less than 20 years. We rose back and brutally drove back you dick mutilated mulla niggers
20, 40, 60. Who cares. Still conquered. This isn't true anyways. Delhi Sultane had rule over parts of South India far longer than 20 years
So are Saudi Arabia and UAE
That map clearly shows saudis and UAE are way taller than India

Google Trends mother and sister fucker. Don't you know what that is?
Still waiting for a primary source. Google trends is not a source, and you haven't presented even that yet
"We waz Algebra and shit. We are superar :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: " And you don't even have the attention span of 2 minutes. Can't you view it yourself sister fucker?
You brought it up.
Turkey is not a Arab country sandnigger. It is funny I am having to tell you this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It is genetically identical to arab countries.
Principal Component Analysis PCA on all present day west Eurasians with ancient samples

It is true and they are not Indian. Following a Indic Religion is necessary for them to be considered Indian.
They are genetically identical to NW indians, so yes, they're indian racially
Abaya and Hijab was stopped being legally being enforced first. Woman were allowed to drive. Then Abaya was banned in exam halls. Keep coping your Arab countries are becoming less Islamic.

@akdicel173 confirm this? Saudi is getting less Islamic right?
Driving is not haram to begin with. And saudi women are still wearing hijab and Abaya. No one cares or even likes the royal government anyways

Only top 10-20% like everywhere. Bottom 60% Arabs and curries look the same

I agree 10% Arabs are but YOU are not in 10% you are subhuman disabled sandnigger that is still a virgin till 27.

You are as fucked as curries. There nothing common with those chad Arabs and you. You have more commonality with us than them. You are a disabled sandnigger trying to use your racial identity to cope with your subhuman existence.

Your supposed supreme race never gave you pussy did it? No race for your subhuman existence.

If anything curries have better scene in arranged marriage than you sand niggers.
"BUT SAR! YOU ARE JUST AS SUBHUMAN AS ME SAR!"

D8fcc4fc b9a8 405d ab42 62521d99b387

lol look at this clown trying to drag me down to his level.

Arabs are whiter than indians in terms of genetics, facial features and skin/eye/hair color. No need to write such long meaningless posts. End of argument. You will never be us. Stay jealous.

Image 4
Image 3
Screenshot 20240307 024525 TikTok
4097a610 1052 4f93 a941 6f9eb73b1a86
600fd52a 7d78 4cc8 be80 5eeb37df6fa8
Eabeb7b5 a41d 4390 8d20 c0924003b17d
769bce3f f2e4 4471 98a4 56b1c14bd404
C3a78449b9de955390a3ea7c7f669733

Last edited:
Haha. Well, it's hard for me to help with "everything", but I know what you mean. @Made in Heaven has some sort of disability that effects his cognitive process. I have noticed it over the years, he's like an autistic marwadi, who knows he has the support of his clan should he pick a fight with locals on the street, but at the same time his family will tell him to shut up a lot knowing how incompetent he sounds.
Perfect analogy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

20, 40, 60. Who cares. Still conquered. This isn't true anyways. Delhi Sultane had rule over parts of South India far longer than 20 years
"We waz Algebra and mathematician and shit :soy: :soy: :soy: " right? They ruled South India for less than a century and didn't even leave a mark here.

You mullas got brutally killed afterwards like chad Vijayanagara empire kings

Still waiting for a primary source. Google trends is not a source, and you haven't presented even that yet
Google Trends is literally a source for understanding trends nigger. You coping way to hard. Pakistan is the only Indian subcontinent country to have more males and females. Your Prophet may piss be upon him was also a faggot

Here is the full analysis

"As of this writing, Pakistan is by volume the world leader for Google searches of the terms “shemale sex,” “teen anal sex,” and “man fucking man,” according to Google Trends. Pakistan also ranks second in the world (after similarly gay-intolerant Kenya) for volume of searches for the search term “gay sex pics.” "

You know it's ok to be gay, you can come out :feelskek::feelskek:

You brought it up.
And you even lack the attention span of 2 minutes to check it. "We waz Algra and methamatcian. Pajeets atre dumb but we kill our own children for jihad :soy: :soy: :soy: "

It is genetically identical to arab countries.
Driving is not haram to begin with. And saudi women are still wearing hijab and Abaya. No one cares or even likes the royal government anyways
Turks are not Arabs. I said Islam is being diluted in Arab countries and Turkey and Iran are not Arab countries because they don't speak Arabic.

Keeping coping your leaders are giving more rights to womans and replacing Islam slowly but surely

View attachment 1133055
Both Saint Hamudi and Rehab Room are sandnigger. You still haven't provided me source of Hindu names doing worse than Muslim names in job applications.

That guy looks better than other sand niggers who post there. Blue eyes don't mean shit when your face looks inbreed like this with balding in sandnigger fashion

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/342ltd/22m_arab_ppl_say_my_eyes_doesnt_fit_in/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/2jj0u1/17_m_a_rating_would_be_nice_hating_my_arab_genes/

Even street shitter from here mogg these sandniggers in looking masculine

Last edited:
They are genetically identical to NW indians, so yes, they're indian racially
Culture clearly has more to do in civilization protection and conservation than genes.

Last edited:
You are a prematurely born disabled ill-formed subhuman who is virgin till 27 with a cut mutilated micro penis. Probably balding also since sandniggers are more prone to balding than curries.

Of course you are a subhuman sandnigger.

Last edited:
You will never be us. Stay jealous.
That's just your sandnigger projection. Just because you are ashamed of your sandnigger race and delude yourself by believing you are white, don't assume others will do the same. I don't care about dog fucking and goat fucking genes you have.

I am proud to be of the linage of warriors killed off and brutally drove off those mullas from South India. Telugus and Tamils are the highest IQ in India and in US. We have built civilizations while you sandnigger "bomb crap and live in sewers". I just wish I was taller and didn't have severe acne

You will never be us. Stay jealous.
I am not jealous of the sub-human inbreed pathetic genetics you have.

If wish you came out 2 more months prior than you did in an abortion. Your parent didn't love you, did they? What's even the purpose of your pathetic existence? Kill your self and liberate your self of this suffering of being in a sub-human body.

But yet, your posts are long and meaningless too. You are feeling scorned by white-European culture because you know that you are from a lesser cultural enterprise, yet at the same time you worship them and use your closeness in skin pigmentation to belittle others on this site proclaiming how you are "white" and arab. Whole thing is your way of publically addressing your sadness about being associated with the "arab" part of your cultural roots.

cc:
@anandkonda - start using these sorts of arguments^

Derailed thread as expected but not the way I thought

cc:
@anandkonda - start using these sorts of arguments^
@JayGoptri @Confessor @illumizoldyck @akdicel173

Debates with mullas are pointless. Hinduism and Buddhism spread through debate, we converted and reconverted to our faiths through debate. It is our projection that debate with mullas will work.

Islam and Christianity spread though wars and colonizations. These animals are unschooled about morality and ethics. Only way we can win over them is through wars and bombings. Look at what Israel is doing. That's the only language these sandniggers understand.

Don't have any good faith arguments with these balding subhuman sandnigger mullas with mutilated micro penises. You can't convince them, counter them brutally and bomb them with facts.

Did I do good?
I quickly skimmed over it as I'm not bothered go over every point.

Some things are right but others are not. You're right that Curries don't bald as much as sandniggers, actually hair is one of the things that are decent about curries from observing all the other groups. I rarely see Whites and sandniggers with hair above 50 years old but if you walk the streets of curryland you will see curry grandpas with a full head of hair. @JayGoptri can confirm what I said, he's lived both in the West and India for prolonged periods. Also sandniggers often have huge noses even compared to Indians, Iran is the world capital of nosejobs so that's a slight edge we have over them. The height stuff is correct too, I notice educated curries are around 174cm (5'8.5'') on average so MIH using outdated villager stats is cope.

The stuff about Sandniggers not having white passing people and developed countries is complete cope though. Yeah maybe the average sandnigger isn't white passing, but on average they're much whiter than curries and it's not difficult to find white passing MENAs. I saw plenty of light eyed and light haired sandniggers in real life from all different MENA countries, but only met 2 green eyed curries. Countries like KSA, UAE and Oman are way better and developed than India, why else do tons of Indians go there for work and risk their lives.

You should also write the points at once instead of splitting it in multiple comments, it's annoying and unnecessary spam.

Last edited:
Some things are right but others are not. You're right that Curries don't bald as much as sandniggers, actually hair is one of the things that are decent about curries from observing all the other groups. I rarely see Whites and sandniggers with hair above 50 years old but if you walk the streets of curryland you will see curry grandpas with a full head of hair. @JayGoptri can confirm what I said, he's lived both in the West and India for prolonged periods.
You are right. Other races will not experience smelling Jasmine flower decorated 2 foot black hair of these poojetas :ahegao::ahegao: :ahegao:
The stuff about Sandniggers not having white passing people and developed countries is complete cope though. Yeah maybe the average sandnigger isn't white passing, but on average they're much whiter than curries and it's not difficult to find white passing MENAs. I saw plenty of light eyed and light haired sandniggers in real life from all different MENA countries, but only met 2 green eyed curries.
I agree about other sandniggers like Syria and shit but not Saudi Arabia. 80% of them look like curries or niggers from street videos or their leaders
Countries like KSA, UAE and Oman are way better and developed than India, why else do tons of Indians go there for work and risk their lives.
Not all of them go there and mostly mullas. Mostly of shitty economy states like Kerala.
You should also write the points at once instead of splitting it in multiple comments, it's annoying and unnecessary spam.
Sorry about that. I do that to annoy OP not you

Countries like KSA, UAE and Oman are way better and developed than India, why else do tons of Indians go there for work and risk their lives.
I don't deny that India is behind. But clearly all these backwards areas in the country are mullas majority areas. My point was Pisslamic culture is not development focused as much as Hindus.

Looking at HITEC city and old city in Hyderabad will tell you that

I don't deny that India is behind. But clearly all these backwards areas in the country are mullas majority areas. My point was Pisslamic culture is not development focused as much as Hindus.

Looking and HITEC city and old city will tell you that
Time will tell, most people don't know the country is still a shithole because of the socialist policies we had during the License Raj, at least the country is growing now that the garbage socialist policies have left.

But many social issues that have absolutely nothing to do with economics which can be fixed overnight are still not fixed yet. People throw garbage on the floor and pollute tourist areas when out of all places that should be clean, whenever a new metro station is built or a construction project the following week it looks like it has been abandoned for 5 years because of the amount of rubbish thrown on it, completely unhygienic behaviour and it has nothing to with economics. Sandnigger countries as poor as Afghanistan are much cleaner than India, even violent nigger shitholes like Brazil is cleaner

But many social issues that have absolutely nothing to do with economics which can be fixed overnight are still not fixed yet. People throw garbage on the floor and pollute tourist areas when out of all places that should be clean, whenever a new metro station is built or a construction project the following week it looks like it has been abandoned for 5 years because of the amount of rubbish thrown on it, completely unhygienic behaviour everywhere and it has nothing to with economics. Sandnigger countries even as poor as Afghanistan are much cleaner than India, even violent nigger shitholes like Brazil is cleaner
That's because of shitty socialism. 97% of Indians don't even pay taxes directly. Why would they own public property?

That's because of shitty socialism. 97% of Indians don't even pay taxes directly. Why would they own public property?
You're blaming socialism for unclean streets?

You're blaming socialism for unclean streets?
Yes. There is a clear trend of socialist countries being littered with garbage and people there lacking civility.

Either a fully communist or a fully free market capitalist makes people disciplined. While shitty planned socialist countries like ours go to shit.

@JayGoptri @Confessor @illumizoldyck @akdicel173

Debates with mullas are pointless. Hinduism and Buddhism spread through debate, we converted and reconverted to our faiths through debate. It is our projection that debate with mullas will work.
Mmm. Yes, this can be said.
Islam and Christianity spread though wars and colonizations. These animals are unschooled about morality and ethics. Only way we can win over them is through wars and bombings. Look at what Israel is doing. That's the only language these sandniggers understand.
Mmm no. This is a low IQ statement infact. Islam, yes this can be said. Israel is doing correctly, perhaps. They are Jews, predecessor to Christianity. However, in Christianity's, I believe it led to or allowed for a much more coherent form of debate. At least, more rigorous than anything the previous religions had done before. And no, I'm not a "Christian" in fact.
Don't have any good faith arguments with these balding subhuman sandnigger mullas with mutilated micro penises. You can't convince them, counter them brutally and bomb them with facts.
Mullahs on the other hand, their shadiness level is higher. They are tough.

Mmm no. This is a low IQ statement infact. Islam, yes this can be said. Israel is doing correctly, perhaps. They are Jews, predecessor to Christianity. However, in Christianity's, I believe it led to or allowed for a much more coherent form of debate. At least, more rigorous than anything the previous religions had done before. And no, I'm not a "Christian" in fact.
No. That's propaganda. Christianity spread in Asian and Africa with colonization. It was specifically used as a tool to make white man's culture seem superior to the natives. It's literally in pommy missionary books.

Also what were Christian Crusades then?

They are tough.
Come on. You kannadigas killed off those mullas with Vijayanagara Empire and protected South India. You should be the last one telling that.