Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I suffered from extreme sleep deprivation because I didn't take my meds

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
In the past 48 hours, I slept for only 2, and even then, my brain was dreaming while my body and sense of touch was awake, which caused some pretty distorted auditory hallucinations.
I got this idea when @Limerencel suggested that I was talked into medication. My ego got slashed by the very implication that I'm an easily manipulated megabitch. Holy shit, that was a mistake.

Stay in drugs, don't do school.

Limerecel is a Jew.

I take sleeping pills and still barely get 2 hours of sleep a night. It’s over. :feelsbadman:

In the past 48 hours, I slept for only 2, and even then, my brain was dreaming while my body and sense of touch was awake, which caused some pretty distorted auditory hallucinations.
I got this idea when @Limerencel suggested that I was talked into medication. My ego got slashed by the very implication that I'm an easily manipulated megabitch. Holy shit, that was a mistake.
What meds did you get?

I got suicidal the last time I returned to mirtazapine. Insomnia is a bitch.

Don't believe the hype that going on meds was a bad idea. That also figures in the withdrawal symptoms.

You ever wonder why self medication leads to successful suicide? That's cos booze kills.

Low IQ post.
Meds that supposedly work:

Benzodiazepines
Phenibut but addictive
Flexeril and gabapentin but don't take coffee

One of those alternate health products with theanine and pretty herbs in it.

Because the gabapentin and Flexeril is the safest, don't drink booze.

Last edited:
What meds did you get?

I got suicidal the last time I returned to mirtazapine. Insomnia is a bitch.

Don't believe the hype that going on meds was a bad idea. That also figures in the withdrawal symptoms.

You ever wonder why self medication leads to successful suicide? That's cos booze kills.

Low IQ post.
Meds that supposedly work:

Benzodiazepines
Phenibut but addictive
Flexeril and gabapentin but don't take coffee

One of those alternate health products with theanine and pretty herbs in it.

Because the gabapentin and Flexeril is the safest, don't drink booze.
I'm taking Zeldox. In which category is that? I also got shitfaced last night.

I don't have to take meds for sleeping (the meds I do take make me stay up when I take them) but I have the same thing happen to me a lot. I'll stay up for around 24 to 48 hours with maybe 1 hour of sleep in between if I'm lucky. Its awful and I hate it. especially if I have school or work during it.

I'm taking Zeldox. In which category is that? I also got shitfaced last night.
Zeldox is is an atypical antipsychotic. Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia? This would be the main situation for it to be prescribed, but it has other on-label and off-label indications. Please, do not discontinue use without instructions from your psychiatrist. The same goes for alcohol/drug consumption, the drug interactions can be dangerous.

Alcohol plus any meds will ruin sleep.

Zeldox is is an atypical antipsychotic. Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia? This would be the main situation for it to be prescribed, but it has other on-label and off-label indications. Please, do not discontinue use without instructions from your psychiatrist. The same goes for alcohol/drug consumption, the drug interactions can be dangerous.
My official diagnosis is: acute and transient psychotic disorder. My psychiatrist thinks that I hear voices because I told him four years ago that I heard people laughing at me behind my back, which was confirmed by my incel classmate numerous times.

My official diagnosis is: acute and transient psychotic disorder. My psychiatrist thinks that I hear voices because I told him four years ago that I heard people laughing at me behind my back, which was confirmed by my incel classmate numerous times.
>telling a psychiatrist you hear voices

When I graduate, I will give you folks free medical advice, because this shit is all to common:

Medicine. Not going to be a psychiatrist though, I would be disbarred immediately.
Are you studying for a particular field or will you just be what we call "doktor opće medicine" (doctor of basic medicine) Why would you be disbarred from being a psychiatrist?

Are you studying for a particular field or will you just be what we call "doktor opće medicine" (doctor of basic medicine) Why would you be disbarred from being a psychiatrist?
When you finish med school here in Brasil, you are legally allowed to practice any kind of medicine as long as you have been trained for it. The title is officially "Generalist Doctor", but no one uses that. Of course, 60% of people follow through residence to acquire some medical specialty qualification.

The disbarment part was a joke, for I am a mentalcel myself. That being said, there are teachers that openly discuss that I should not be allowed to graduate or practice.

Just get a good nights sleep bro

u did get talked into drugs, you're just so addicted that not taking them is a detriment for you at this point and will take enormous willpower