Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents didn't let me try out for football in high school because it was "dangerous"

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Fuck them. Sluts love football players. I'm not even sure if I would have made the team, I was pretty fat in high school (240 lbs/5'11"). Studies have shown that high school and college football players do not have a higher rate of dementia or depression or other mental illness than those who didn't play, when they look at them 50 yers later. We only live once, it's okay to get banged up a little. Maybe I could have ascended if I'd been allowed to play football. It's the least retarted of all sports. Rugby is also cool because Dr. Verwoerd loved Rugby, and I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid. Dr. Verwoerd actually lost his life trying to make a society that put White men first. That alone does more to benefit me than any of my parents overbearing, overprotective BS. I also am mad at them for creating my miserable existence in the first place. No Apartheid leader ever took my cell phone away (to paraphrase the Black Panther saying "no Viet Cong ever called me a NIGGER!!!"

But no, my boomer-ass helicopter parents didn't let me try out because it was too "dangerous" and they were strict, overprotective helicopter parents and I love Dr. Verwoerd a gorillion times more than I love them. Circumcision, which they inflicted on me, probably for feministic reasons because feminists wish to weaken male sexuality, is actually more dangerous to a child than playing football in school is, even if you ignore that circumcision has a 100% rate of destroying sexual pleasure and just look at the other complications. It's also their fault I never reached 6 feet tall, they're the ones who put me on "ADHD" medication for several months, until I started acting up so I got off of it. I hate ADHD medication, it's all just a big fucking hoax. Why do you think that energetic and creative children are slapped with the ADHD diagnosis (one of the most stigmatic diagnoses a child can receive) and drugged in an effort to create a more obedient wage slave who will just work for the system that hates us? It's liberal feminists that's about that life. They're the ones that tell doctors to put that message out there and to have parents drug their kids.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love George Wallace. I love segregation.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.

1 of the worst shits evere
If I ever had kids (which is 99% chance of never happening), I would never tell them "no" unless they asked me "do I have to do XYZ".

If I ever had kids (which is 99% chance of never happening), I would never tell them "no" unless they asked me "do I have to do XYZ".
one of my teachers was never sent his son to school. he was living the dream life. working in a shore town restaurans bars, learning instruments etc.

one of my teachers was never sent his son to school. he was living the dream life. working in a shore town restaurans bars, learning instruments etc.
Lucky. I would have dropped out of school in 2013 the day I turned 16 if they had let me. I wouldn't have even finished my sophomore year (10th grade).
I played on a football (soccer) club team, I felt ostracised and left out. They don't care if you're good, they won't ever appreciate your efforts for the team if you're sub5 and can notice you don't think like a normie. Many users here cope with "If I did sports I wouldn't be here" but it's not always the case, I did sports and it only horrified me more by observing how normoids act.
I've heard that in America, apparently it's normal for cheerleaders to do stuff with the entire football team. Not sure if that's true.

Same, I fucking hate them for it, my life would have been completely diferent. They also didn't let me join the scouts which is fucking sad.

Same, I fucking hate them for it, my life would have been completely diferent. They also didn't let me join the scouts which is fucking sad.
It never even began for those of us with overprotective helicopter parents.

mz parents didn't care about me.

assuming that means soccer which is not dangerous at all lol

my biggest mistake was not playing sports in youth

maybe then I wouldn't have developed into a shortcel framecel

assuming that means soccer which is not dangerous at all lol

my biggest mistake was not playing sports in youth

maybe then I wouldn't have developed into a shortcel framecel
No I'm from Burgerland I mean Burgerland Football

I've heard that in America, apparently it's normal for cheerleaders to do stuff with the entire football team. Not sure if that's true.
Maybe 50 years ago, but not now. An ugly guy on any sports team still get nothing, unless he's so good that he's the .000001% that can make millions.

Football's kinda gay so your parents are based.

No I'm from Burgerland I mean Burgerland Football
I assumed South Africa lol

Even then, it's not that bad. There aren't tons of injuries outside of the pro level. Hell I wish I had a few more concussions to lower my IQ. I think too much as it is

My parents destroyed my athletic ambitions. I was so good at soccer as a kid, I even got scouted and offered a chance to play in an academy free of charge. My parents said no, my PE coach at that time was In disbelief and said “your son can start on the team without tryouts” I told people at school and they mocked and didn’t believe me till he came up to me in lunch and said it out loud. He even went to my sister to get me to come, my parents said no. They never fucking let me go outside, I could have at least been semi pro for sure, I was good. I was fucking good and now I’ve lost it all. How did I reject PLAYING FOR A FUCKING ACADEMY FREE OF CHARGE. If I could just stay in that academy for like 5 years which I know I’m a hardworking individual I’d have a contract to play pro. I’d be making money instead of stemmaxing. Why? Every other black parents would be elated that their son is a sports star but not mine. Helicopter parents are the worst parents known to mankind.

It never even began for those of us with overprotective helicopter parents.
It’s so over, helicopter parents destroy their children.

I played on a football (soccer) club team, I felt ostracised and left out. They don't care if you're good, they won't ever appreciate your efforts for the team if you're sub5 and can notice you don't think like a normie. Many users here cope with "If I did sports I wouldn't be here" but it's not always the case, I did sports and it only horrified me more by observing how normoids act.
If you are good playing you can high status but if you suck its over

It’s so over, helicopter parents destroy their children.
I would have rather been an Oliver Twist-style orphan than have had the fucking helicopter parents I did

I would have rather been an Oliver Twist-style orphan than have had the fucking helicopter parents I did
True. I was never allowed to try anything outside academic. Only school and home.

Didn't miss much. Played 3 of the 4 years didn't help my social credit at all.
If your a lineman girls really don't care. Hierarchy seemed to go qb,wr,rb, defensive backs

Once I tried hitting the soccer ball in middle school it somehow rotated sideways.

Holy shit if that was me I would never forgive my parents. You could've been playing in Real Madrid right now and making millions while pulling hoes but now your best prospect in life is to become a slave worker ant to some stupid corporate giant :shock:
I can't forgive them for that shit, it's absolutely brutal as I would have 100 percent had a contract. When I do something, I put my all always. I'd have been training as much as possible, getting full game time, and honing my skills. If I was a football player of some sort in any of the top 5 leagues, id become a mogger by default. My money alone and fame would net me anything I want. All I have to do is go to training, play a couple matches a week and then travel the world with the finest women known to mankind. Till this day I'm furious about it. I don't want to spend my life studymaxxing, I just want to have fun and create loads of memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back