Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still don't understand why so many of us hate Women

Our genes still tell us to do so. The reason we don't do that is not evolution, it is culture.

Both our genes and women's are equally outdated (civilization is too recent to have allowed them to change). The difference is that our bad instincts are suppressed (rightly so) while their bad instincts are encouraged (wrongly so)
I meant „evolved“ in a broader therm. I agree with that you just said here.

So the problem is not women, it is culture.

Yes, by the culture. Not by women.

Let us change the culture and stop grinding our hatred of women for no benefit to us. We just become more depressed that way.

They are also still being influenced by an older version of our culture which was less bad

Our culture is stupid for enabling women’s behavior but women are evil for behaving like this in the first place. Therefore it is understandable IMO to hate women (more that our current culture).

The urge to rope is the consequence of the contradiction between culture and nature.

If we accept nature and built our culture on an honest assessment of it (the blackpill), there is no reason to rope.

The problem is that anger must lead to action or it will destroy you mentally.

If you are angry illogically (without any possibility of action), your brain will punish you with depression
Agreed. However you already said in another thread that we can do nothing but wait and cope until the current culture/society collapses. (If I understood you correctly).

Last edited:
I meant „evolved“ in a broader therm. I agree with that you just said here.
Understood
Our culture is stupid for enabling women’s behavior but women are evil for behaving like this in the first place. Therefore it is understandable IMO to hate women (more that our current culture).
I don't think that it makes sense to call something that comes from genetics "evil". Yes, it is a matter of semantics. But words do matter because they have connotations. "Evil" connotes something that it is in the power of the individual to change, like in the Google motto: "Don't be evil" (lol at the motto, I am just quoting it as an example).
Agreed. However you already said in another thread that we can do nothing but wait and cope until the current culture/society collapses. (If I understood you correctly).
What I said is that culture will not change fast and that, as a result, we will probably not see a new culture in our lifetime.

That is why I advocate the monkcel way. A monk is happy to serve something that will bear fruit in the distant future, long after his death. He takes his pleasure (his cope) in the building itself, not in the result. European monks were happy building Western Culture in the middle of forests over a thousand years before anything had started to change for the better.

A child also won't be happy if you give it unlimited supply of candy.
Again, you compare the problem of having too much (too many options) and being not able to handle it with the problem of having nothing (no options). The child in your example can still learn how much candy is healthy. But some children don’t have any sweets at all.

Your child example is bullshit any way because candy is luxus but having a sexual relationship and to feel be loved is essential for a healthy life.
By the time they realize they have made a mistake they are already psychologically fucked up because humans are monogamous in heart.
Women are not as fucked up from getting pumped and dumped from chads as many men are fucked up due to suffering from loneliness + women can always settle „down“ with her male looksmatch if they want.

So again, women have the power of having options. They are privileged. And I hate privileged people!

there's no fucking logic in your post.
the fact that hypergamy is a natural behavior doesn't mean that we shouldn't hate women.
men have a natural inclination towards violence but this doesn't imply that if I punch you in the face your hate towards me it's irrational(even if my behavior was natural).
so fuck off with your "damage control".

I don't think that it makes sense to call something that comes from genetics "evil". Yes, it is a matter of semantics. But words do matter because they have connotations. "Evil" connotes something that it is in the power of the individual to change, like in the Google motto: "Don't be evil" (lol at the motto, I am just quoting it as an example).
Ok, than let’s say that women are „anti-civilization“, to be more precise.
And yes, they “could” change, but they don’t, that’s why hate is justified.

What I said is that culture will not change fast and that, as a result, we will probably not see a new culture in our lifetime.

That is why I advocate the monkcel way. A monk is happy to serve something that will bear fruit in the distant future, long after his death. He takes his pleasure (his cope) in the building itself, not in the result. European monks were happy building Western Culture in the middle of forests over a thousand years before anything had started to change for the better.
I think I understand the intention, but:

Is this not just the perpetuation of the eternal cycle.

“Strong men create soft lives.”
“Soft lives create weak men.”
“Weak men create hard lives.”
“Hard lives create strong men.”

Your Monkcels are the strong men.

I don’t see any pleasure in the continuation of this cycle.

But Why are we angry at women?
Because hyperrationality is not a positive adaptation. The ones who hold your position feebly die out and fail to reproduce. The incels of the animal kingdom who instead get angry and rape women still have a chance at reproduction.

Whether it was my mother having me stand in front of a mattress while she threw a baseball at me. or at school when they would pretend to like me.
Sorry to hear that man.

by the way OP I had this same thought that you made this thread about a few months ago. It hit me I spat out my drink and I spent days thinking about it. Concepts of women have never been communicated, this is why it’s like when you are a kid and you experience something like ice cream but it’s completely different to how a man or woman said it would be.

Nothing women do has ever been new or novel. Women have always been self serving and movies have always lied.

I hate women because they HATE and feel disgust towards ugly men and because they live such easy lives compared to their male equivalent and never struggle with problems like true forced lonliness and inceldom. And i hate them because they dont give a fuck about male problems and always think their tutorial-life-problems are so bad.

I hate women because they HATE and feel disgust towards ugly men and because they live such easy lives compared to their male equivalent and never struggle with problems like true forced lonliness and inceldom. And i hate them because they dont give a fuck about male problems and always think their tutorial-life-problems are so bad.
It’s hormones mostly. Hate the ones who call women righteous in any way.

We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
what the fuck does this even mean? it's natural, sure, and human nature/nature as a whole is a disgusting piece of shit. that's part of the blackpill, if anything, not whatever it is you tried to explain in your OP. it's natural to hate ugly people, and it's natural for those whom are hated to hate those who hate them. i don't get the point at all, if there even is any.

Ok, than let’s say that women are „anti-civilization“, to be more precise.
Men are anti-civilization too. Look at Afghanistan. Our tendency to fight for the alpha spot is destructive of any kind of complex society, if not properly reined in.

The problem women is that their ant-civilization traits are less visible than ours. They are more insidious. That is why they are more dangerous. What you can't see is more likely to kill you than what you can.
I think I understand the intention, but:

Is this not just the perpetuation of the eternal cycle.

“Strong men create soft lives.”
“Soft lives create weak men.”
“Weak men create hard lives.”
“Hard lives create strong men.”

Your Monkcels are the strong men.

I don’t see any pleasure in the continuation of this cycle.
This cycle does not fit with the data we have about history. It is an oversimplification we have inherited from the Greeks, along with a lot of useless rubbish (like philosophy and gayness)

What we do see in the historical data that we have is very different. Strong men can stay with shitty lives for ever. What changes things is when a winning cultural pattern emerges.

Look at Norway, for example. They had hard lives and plenty of hard men for millennia, yet nothing changed. They still had shitty, violent lives lived in poverty and bad weather. Then Christianity came, and then Protestantism. Now they are the most civilized of men (or they were until they were corrupted by feminism).

The same is true of plenty of other places: Scotland, the Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, ... even England. Until the late Middle Ages, England was no better than Afghanistan or Somalia.

A Monkcel is not "strong" per se. He is only as strong as the ideas he carries forward.

That is one of the reasons I don't mind not having offspring. For at least 10000 years already, carrying your genes forward in time has become far less important that carrying your ideas (this is the origin of the word "meme": a "mental gene") Chad and Stacy can fuck like rabbits right now and cover the Earth with their spawn, but a few centuries down the line, their descendants will be ruled according to principles that I upheld and helped carry forward. My mental legacy will override their biological legacy.
I hate women because of the experiences i've had with them.
The experience is the first thing you have to acknowledge. Ok, it was bad and it is good to stop lying to oneself like normies do. We all had nasty experiences with women. No doubt.

Now, the second step is what do do about it. Are you going to repeat forever how shitty it was or are you going to do something about it?
the fact that hypergamy is a natural behavior doesn't mean that we shouldn't hate women.
It does.

Hating natural phenomena is the most cucked thing to do. Like Artaxerxes who had the Hellespont flogged because a tempest destroyed his ships.

Last edited:
Well, the fact a foid on IT is so privileged yet promotes male suicide doesn’t help me to not hate them.

Well, the fact a foid on IT is so privileged yet promotes male suicide doesn’t help me to not hate them.
It does not help, for sure. But is it in your interest to hate them?

Hating them will not change them and it does not even hurt them (it just "proves" to them that you are a genuine subhuman) The only thing it does is plunge you a little deeper into depression.

It does not help, for sure. But is it in your interest to hate them?

Hating them will not change them and it does not even hurt them (it just "proves" to them that you are a genuine subhuman) The only thing it does is plunge you a little deeper into depression.
I see your point but still.

Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
highest IQ comment i've seen in my life :feelsYall:

But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.
That's not exactly what the blackpill tells us. Plus, just because something is blackpilled doesn't mean you have to like it, and not try to stop it from happening. If rosties are chad chasing whores we should treat them that way, and not support them or give them our tax money, we shouldn't accept them and say "we don't hate chad chasing whores" like cucks.

That's not exactly what the blackpill tells us. Plus, just because something is blackpilled doesn't mean you have to like it, and not try to stop it from happening. If rosties are chad chasing whores we should treat them that way, and not support them or give them our tax money, not accept them and say "we don't hate chad chasing whores" like cucks.
Hating and opposing someone are two entirely different things.

Hate is an emotion, a cope for the powerless. The more you hate powerlessly, the deeper into depression you plunge.

In order to do anything effectively, you have to master your emotions first.

I am all for not giving my hard-earned tax dollars to foids. But how are we going to achieve that if we are just a bunch of powerless, depressed, basement-dwelling, hate-junkies?

I am all for not giving my hard-earned tax dollars to foids. But how are we going to achieve that if we are just a bunch of powerless, depressed, basement-dwelling, hate-junkies?
Are you saying if foids and cucks hate rapists then the rapists will win? I don't see that in real life, hate of rapists makes men scared to rape or abuse their spouses. Non chads should have the same hate for chad chasing whores, and rosties who steal men's resources directly or with taxes.

Can't believe all of you replied to this CIA post

Are you saying if foids and cucks hate rapists then the rapists will win?
If they only hated them and lived in basements as a result, yes, they would win. The reason men are deterred from being rapists is not because they are hated but because there is a legal framework in place and a police force to make sure it is followed. All this was set up by people (men) who were able to control their emotions and get things done. Otherwise, yes, rapists would win.

Non chads should have the same hate for chad chasing whores, and rosties who steal men's resources directly or with taxes.
Hate doesn't get you anywhere.

Levelheadedness does. I don't find most of us very levelheaded.
Can't believe all of you replied to this CIA post
The elephant is cute

I am not necessarily a misogynist, I am a misanthrope, I dislike men just as much as a dislike women. Humans are depraved animals.

Whats with all the foid apologists recently? Gtfo nigger

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/ra flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.

There are a lot of double standards in regards to normies talking about nature, they often say that a man living with parents is not natural yet the same people go out and protest in support of trans gender people.

You again?

To everyone reading this: K9Otaku is 100% a fucking foid. Don't reply to her. Avoid all her fucking threads. A dude could never write all the bluepilled cuck garbage she wrote, let alone an incel.

Just leave us fucking alone you fucking cunt.
Yep, K9Infiltrator shitting up the board with another thread. The little bitch starts fights with dio, wonders why we hate whore hypocrites, etc.
I never trusted the fucker the moment I saw them.

Yeah, banning is the solution to everything you dislike, right.

I think YOU should be banned. You behave like a Chad on this forum.

Based
Yeah, pretty tired seeing someone trashed greycel just because they have different opinion.

If they only hated them and lived in basements as a result, yes, they would win. The reason men are deterred from being rapists is not because they are hated but because there is a legal framework in place and a police force to make sure it is followed. All this was set up by people (men) who were able to control their emotions and get things done. Otherwise, yes, rapists would win.
Men who put in cucked aoc laws and tax laws weren't controlling their emotions. They were being pressured by whores and angry soy fags. How are we going to remove cucked laws and taxes for non chads as soon as possible without hating rosties, and blackpilling more non chads?

Btw OP, there are lot more different reasons men hate women. These two examples:

The reality is: Womens nature is not good. If you are truly blackpilled you will recognize this. And no, just because it is natural, it does not mean we should not hate it. It also does not mean that we should hate it. But we can feel something about female nature and for me it is evil and destructive.

Last edited:
Men who put in cucked aoc laws and tax laws weren't controlling their emotions. They were being pressured by whores and angry soy fags. How are we going to remove cucked laws and taxes for non chads as soon as possible without hating rosties, and blackpilling more non chads
If you want to blackpill non-chads, you have to be calm and not foaming at the mouth. Being angry will discredit you.

AOC laws are exactly what we should NOT imitate.

There is no way we are going to change things for the better any time soon. We have to be ready for the long haul. Being hysterical will just make our journey more miserable

If you want to blackpill non-chads, you have to be calm and not foaming at the mouth. Being angry will discredit you.
Stupid anger isn't good, but smart anger can fire up lots of potential uncucked men.
There is no way we are going to change things for the better any time soon. We have to be ready for the long haul. Being hysterical will just make our journey more miserable
The fastest way to end it is by making other non-chads feel angered by what cucks and whores robbed from them, and will continue doing if we don't put them back in line. Giving up and doing all this buddha nonsense will make things worse.

Stupid anger isn't good, but smart anger can fire up lots of potential uncucked men.
Then it is not anger. Anger is always stupid. It makes our brain shut down
The fastest way to end it is by making other non-chads feel angered by what cucks and whores robbed from them, and will continue doing if we don't put them back in line. Giving up and doing all this buddha nonsense will make things worse.
Ok, I will Buddhamaxx and you will angermaxx. We'll see what happens after a few years

Hating natural phenomena is the most cucked thing to do.
no.
we have the strength to change what we hate about nature and turn it into what we want it to be.
this is what monogamy was.
the problem is that women enablers like you will justify m'ladies regardless...
women are destroying society but I guess we will have to accept it because "muh nature", amirite?
fuck off please

Then it is not anger. Anger is always stupid. It makes our brain shut down
I guess rosties angry about being raped and molested are always stupid too.
Ok, I will Buddhamaxx and you will angermaxx. We'll see what happens after a few years
Pissed off non chads will get things done. Buddhamaxxers will be in the same place they always were.

No because sub 8 women think they are 10s. They think they are entitled.

no.
we have the strength to change what we hate about nature and turn it into what we want it to be.
this is what monogamy was.
the problem is that women enablers like you will justify m'ladies regardless...
women are destroying society but I guess we will have to accept it because "muh nature", amirite?
fuck off please
No one says accept it. Just that ‘good women’ always go through natural Beta then back to Chad, then back to beta loops. Would you rather have a dream or remove a false narrative women were ever dating ugly men.

No one says accept it. Just that ‘good women’ always go through natural Beta then back to Chad, then back to beta loops. Would you rather have a dream or remove a false narrative women were ever dating ugly men.
I wasn't referring to the tribal phase of humanity obviously.
anyway in my country an adulterous woman could be legally killed until the half of the past century so fucking chad and then settling for the beta wasn't even a thing.

I wasn't referring to the tribal phase of humanity obviously.
anyway in my country an adulterous woman could be legally killed until the half of the past century so fucking chad and then settling for the beta wasn't even a thing.
Definitely agree with that changing everything. It’s why these are Middle Ages..

Unlimited freedom = unlimited whoring. It’s the same as a culture eating themselves to death.

nah i didn't, i only got someone banned but it wasn't because he was a chad it's just that he pissed me off, him being a chad was just an excuse.
The wrist of Legends ?

I think, at the end of the day, chads don't make women truly happen. Nor do they find peace by or happiness by whoring out. Men will continue to be lonely and women will continue to be treated like whores. Everyone is deceived, and there is only defeat and misery.
tbh

@K9Otaku your logic is extremely flawed. The most simple way to explain it, even though I really hate the method, by comparison.

For instance imagine you’re living in Ancient Egypt with pharaohs and shieet. Now you’re a Jew and you can (TBH EGYPTIANS WERE BASED) only work as a slave and get only bread and water to eat. When you’re used up you die. Now the pharaoh and Egyptian cucks have an abundancy of food but they won’t share. So what did the Jews do? They literally made a bandit group led by Moses and they fought the pharaoh and escaped and got their own land with crisp pussy. I hope you understood this extremely high IQ story.

If you didn’t understand - there are enough women for everyone, but since monogamy isn’t enforced anymore by any standards, nature goes like Egypt and 20% of males fuck 90% of females. So what happens, goyboy? We rebel like the Jew cucks in order to restore God order and everything with it.

If you don’t rebel you will die a slave building pointless pyramids (reference to wageslaving) till you die, while the elite (bosses) will enjoy their ass. If you’re fine with this, you should definitely consider killing yourself because your life is pointless by all standards.

I agree with this post. Many people on this sub just can't control their anger because they've been rejected so many times in their life. And I can't blame them for that. I don't hate women, I hate their actions and the cucked society that supports them. It's in their nature that they act this way. They are naturally impulsive, emotional, and deceptive. There is literally no benefit to hating women, it'll only make you feel worse for your current situation imo. I don't want to be a burden to anybody but myself, that's why I find it humorous and stupid when someone goes ER on foids. There is no point. The best thing we can do is work with what we got and cope till we rope. Half of the people on this forum (including myself) aren't even completely black pilled lmao. I'm just a red pill coper who can't get laid.

So yeah, nice job OP. The majority of your posts have been really based. Keep up the good work and hopefully you won't get banned lmao.

Last edited:
I agree with this post. Many people on this sub just can't control their anger because they've been rejected so many times in their life. And I can't blame them for that. I don't hate women, I hate their actions and the cucked society that supports them. It's in their nature that they act this way. They are naturally impulsive, emotional, and deceptive. There is literally no benefit to hating women, it'll only make you feel worse for your current situation imo. I don't want to be a burden to anybody but myself, that's why I find it humorous and stupid when someone goes ER on foids. There is no point. The best thing we can do is work with what we got and cope till we rope. Half of the people on this forum (including myself) aren't even completely black pilled lmao. I'm just a red pill coper who can't get laid.

So yeah, nice job OP. The majority of your posts have been really based. Keep up the good work and hopefully you won't get banned lmao.
Thanks.

It's true that sexual hypergamy has always existed, what isn't true is the kind that we have today, the sexual hypergamy of today might as well be called super sexual hypergamy. In past history maybe something like 25% of the male population was incels, versus 60% we have today well on its way to becoming 85% of men.

It's the kind of sexual hypergamy that exists today that I hate and I hate how a majority of females go along with that.

It will destroy itself as an inevitability I think, you don't get to live comfortably and in happiness reducing a majority of men's lives into nothingness, there are irreversible consequences for this kind of condoned social behavior that will be felt in all segments of society eventually. Pissing all over the lives of a majority of males in any historical era generally is a bad idea as the results tend to be very incendiary, but that's exactly what today's structure of society is doing where the results undoubtedly will be destructive overall.

Last edited:
It's true that sexual hypergamy has always existed, what isn't true is the kind that we have today, the sexual hypergamy of today might as well be called super sexual hypergamy. In past history maybe something like 25% of the male population was incels, versus 60% we have today well on its way to becoming 85% of men.

It's the kind of sexual hypergamy that exists today that I hate and I hate how a majority of females go along with that.

It will destroy itself as an inevitability I think, you don't get to live comfortably and in happiness reducing a majority of men's lives into nothingness, there are irreversible consequences for this kind of condoned social behavior that will be felt in all segments of society eventually. Pissing all over the lives of a majority of males in any historical era generally is a bad idea as the results tend to be very incendiary, but that's exactly what today's structure of society is doing where the results undoubtedly will be destructive overall.
Absolutely