Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I need to talk to a girl monday

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
What do I do? Please help me

@LuciferX @Orzmund @war_with_myself @Copexodius Maximus @Sigma @turbosperg @Luzifer @surreal @Swagpilled @ahenobarbus @SunnyDayLover @DespressedCurryCel1

KkMA4svPa-tkU19AesoKZLrofqKyvJNop_zBfsutU3sCeHtiHNC8ohVdGmWcVOyMBU705cNT9BzpbwiyszqekII1VaFtp3miPOsSZhAYnAHT01H_jXK7Tn7vtKB9GEAZ-awB5x9C1fqhLgJxPutun7KG2i1PhjTaJTvwcjnDd1IhNyrt20da2NZ8BbFeryKqH6Dh-n-8bYHAleLe16E3xsjr-qOg1BjLjFHiz2hC67_WAVXjHGISnWU3ur0yp2J7qVTnyee91-9AjniKYU0YtiE8UODGAhYEZNC_32YQm7I-3gG5LdddLm4N14Tesc7_jBhILL-XZvlzmPxAhHWUKYn4bVq9IvJo1HV7t4PJIGhHDO_djY_a_dXVIhWx2OcdDgDfH0OJZk5nC6V1CJKer8Vc-lt5mZ5h7y1kBw0leNuYbPUrm_-heJwxo-zEK3CMj-eo5mUtOpxc9wrmpygEMuXw_KEf9qTDxtZQLV734Mw7vUPybWAANug3qop1wL9etLvhB8-DTDa_Tz2dDjBcVK3A6F2zHrSCDUAuZ2uFspU4wCkM9iWS0lV3GnPzD10S14bdozha3wB36xBvNyFJQd0UEBh-QluCXe9wgMgDbjZv8Wa5_ioNgcy0nQlpIoLMx0lP6J1LdTUoO-gW5_3HhCAXcuORLkhBs5WiU6c6iZMLs8O472G5QmCkl8iikOTOTxC2nXXtWX6_Hoc4gjjLv7aqd3WB_uer9ZDs9Gv1MvUMO2TbkbomD5qdDvsuGqdLdnbR5TgcZDVySebSmVSoBPuJSQU3ayQE--9R2zpMRsN1yOme6VWoW4VzH-h7ikR5LR1Ug86Y0jkiWPsMBCRNTZ86TS4y89idt6QFfH7GZzB7eBLBNyMtbofLpsDnFuVMeXJWwdxQ3BoBTwF5wSnJ92FrM6Tsyx-jmCzRNY87IlPrFgs=w360-h180-no

talk to her like she is any other guy

Get high and drunk first, then do cocaine and you will be good in video game

You're going to be negatively judged and projection on being a subhuman daring to even talk to a foid, regardless of what you do; if you're legitimately a sub 5 male, it's unfortunate but I must tell you that your "magic" shtick will only further exemplify your mistreatment and mockery as a physically unattractive male talking to a foid out of the blue for such purposes... :feelsugh:

Not to mention you're 30, only giving you further of a failo with your subhumanity: have you attempted it before? :feelswhat:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

You're going to be negatively judged and projection on being a subhuman daring to even talk to a foid, regardless of what you do; if you're legitimately a sub 5 male, it's unfortunate but I must tell you that your "magic" shtick will only further exemplify your mistreatment and mockery as a physically unattractive male talking to a foid out of the blue for such purposes... :feelsugh:

Not to mention you're 30, only giving you further of a failo with your subhumanity: have you attempted it before? :feelswhat:
I'm 31, and she's 18, I going to give her a fake age. Can I larp as a 21 year old?

I'm 31, and she's 18, I going to give her a fake age. Can I larp as a 21 year old?
Only you know that, with your physical appearance. :society:

I don't know how to talk to guys
ask her lots of questions. avoid questions that can be answered with 'yes'/'no'. avoid answering questions with 'yes'/'no'. basically, make her talk most of the time. good luck.

⁵ 1
ask her lots of questions. avoid questions that can be answered with 'yes'/'no'. avoid answering questions with 'yes'/'no'. basically, make her talk most of the time. good luck.
Ok, thanks. I'll think of some good questions.

@LuciferX @Orzmund @war_with_myself @Copexodius Maximus @Sigma @turbosperg @Luzifer @surreal @Swagpilled @ahenobarbus @SunnyDayLover @DespressedCurryCel1
Bro honestly I’d advise you to approach a foid when no one is around. Maybe go out some where late at night or something and wait at a bus stop, if you see a foid there approach it.

But if you mean you’re GOING to talk to a girl on Monday just practice talking to your self in the mirror

Don’t lie. Just pretend to be confident and relaxed.

It’s not worth it, boyo. As soon as she finds out she’ll reject you but try anyway.

Bro honestly I’d advise you to approach a foid when no one is around. Maybe go out some where late at night or something and wait at a bus stop, if you see a foid there approach it.
This is a work situation

Not very different from talking to guys
If you’re neurotypical and are socialized you can quite easily simply converse with foids (if they let you)
:yes:
Looks like I provided the most coherent realistic answer I could ever come up with but why on earth did you tag me? This is an INCEL forum btw not a venue for ascended men that understand what women expect (in socializing) from a guy they're interested in.

Should I ask her if she smokes weed?

:yes:
Looks like I provided the most coherent realistic answer I could ever come up with but why on earth did you tag me? This is an INCEL forum btw not a venue for ascended men that understand what women expect (in socializing) from a guy they're interested in.
I'll ask on looksmax

The dumb bitch will never find out
Then just practice talking in the mirror and convince your self that it’s not going to work, this will help lower your expectations and will help you be less disappointed if she rejects you cause that’s what’s going to happen unless you’re one in a million.

I'll ask on looksmax
You may get highly autistic advice but just know this: IF a female is interested in you, she will make it VERY OBVIOUS. Without that genuine attraction on her part, talking to her is pointless.

Then just practice talking in the mirror and convince your self that it’s not going to work, this will help lower your expectations and will help you be less disappointed if she rejects you cause that’s what’s going to happen unless you’re one in a million.
I'm not afraid of failure

You may get highly autistic advice but just know this: IF a female is interested in you, she will make it VERY OBVIOUS. Without that genuine attraction on her part, talking to her is pointless.
I'm too autistic to notice very obvious signs. Please tell me what an attracted girl looks like.

The girl is autistic, what does a horny autistic girl look like?

I'm not afraid of failure
then just practice talking in the mirror so you don’t sound weird talking to the foid

Also if if I may ask, where does she rank on a looks scale of 1-10?

I'm not a good judge of looks. She's like 4'11, flat chested, and very skinny with long brown hair.
How tall are you?

I'm too autistic to notice very obvious signs. Please tell me what an attracted girl looks like.
It's more action/verbal oriented than mere body language and facial expression

Ok I think you have a chance maybe by lifts to appear 3 inches taller. Also is the foid ethnic abs are you white?

Need to or want to ?

The girl is autistic, what does a horny autistic girl look like?
Even autistic girls do the same things as conventionally attractive Neurotypicl foids when they are hinting that they either like you or want you to approach them
If she socially orbits you in any way, that's a good sign
If she abruptly asks what your name is and then proceeds to make real conversation with you, that's a good sign
If she smiles often while talking to you and looks a bit shy/nervous when near you, that's POSSIBLY an indicator
If she asks one of your friends, acquaintances, family members or coworkers if you're single, that's a good sign

I'm Puerto Rican, and she's white
I don’t think you have a chance but just try anyway. Maybe you will outliermaxx

Can't one of the dozen or so demons you're promoting help you more...directly?

If u gotta try, it’s already over for you, Chico