Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont know how to talk to girls

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Do you know how to talk to girls?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I'm 31, and I never learned how to talk to girls. I want to practice some magick on a hoe, but I need lack the basic social skills to do it. I'm asking you guys for help. How do I make small talk? I need to get her full name to do the spell. I am quite at every place I've ever worked at. I can't look weird at this new place. It's ok if she doesn't notice me at first. She'll come to me once the spell manifests.

hello slut gimme sexo

works every time

I'm 31, and I never learned how to talk to girls. I want to practice some magick on a hoe, but I need lack the basic social skills to do it. I'm asking you guys for help. How do I make small talk? I need to get her full name to do the spell. I am quite at every place I've ever worked at. I can't look weird at this new place. It's ok if she doesn't notice me at first. She'll come to me once the spell manifests.
Same here but im younger, Chico :smonk:

When your chad you don’t have to. They talk to you

When your chad you don’t have to. They talk to you
I'm going to use amulets to make myself more attractive.

Download   2022 12 07T010345869

@Komesarj @Orzmund @PointOfNoReturn @Copexodius Maximus @dungeondragon

Can any NT .is members teach me how to talk to people?

Same here brocel

Just make them feel uncomfortable

say hello and make a comment about something

@Luzifer @surreal How do I talk to girls?

i'm high inhib but i have enough social skills to get a job, blend in with normies, and go through everyday life. i can't woo a woman though:feelsrope:

have you considered being confident bro?:chad:

What do I make a comment about? I'm autistic
it could be anything like the weather, the traffic, what you're wearing, etc. try to avoid politics and anything personal. from there, you can start asking questions to get to know the person better

Look for some spell scrolls.

Ps. It's required to be a mage to use them.

Do you have any magick spells that could give us all giga stacies?

it could be anything like the weather, the traffic, what you're wearing, etc. try to avoid politics and anything personal. from there, you can start asking questions to get to know the person better
I've always been shy. I really don't know how to make small talk. I'm not a normal person. I have weird hobbies. I can't relate to normal people.

IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE

Alcohol. Ded srs. It lowers your inhib. Just don't drown in it.

did it work for you? :cryfeels:
The love spell?

@LeFrenchCel I'm going to use amulets to make myself more attractive.

"How do I talk to girls?"

@Kami how do I make small talk?

cast a spell to max out your charisma bro