Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need help from looksmaxxers

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Took a picture of my face last night and looked at it. Super fucking frustarated. I get frusturated looking in the mirror too. I hate how I look so fucking much.
People also treat me so fucking shitty. Cant stand it. I want to be treated like a human being.
I know I cant fix how I look but atleast I can do some damage control.

I have an uneven face my nose it uneven my eyes are uneven the shape of my face is uneven. Anyway to fix this?
I have slight scoliosis. not enough for conern or that I need a brace, but bothers me. How can I fix this without surgery.
What should I do to improve my looks?
How can I look youthful while on roids?

If anyone could help that would be great.

can't help without a picture
i have been in lookmaxx for so long ,giving a picture is absolutely necessary

Surgery or death

can't help without a picture
i have been in lookmaxx for so long ,giving a picture is absolutely necessary
Thats a terrible idea. Why is a picture necessary

I have an uneven face my nose it uneven my eyes are uneven the shape of my face is uneven. Anyway to fix this?
I have slight scoliosis. not enough for conern or that I need a brace, but bothers me. How can I fix this without surgery.
because i can't imagine in my mind how do you like just from a simple descreption .i won't be able to give you any real advice . if you really want help then to lookmaxx.org you shall go

nigga blur out your eyes and show pic if you are a looksmax cuck or just make an account on that shit website and let the faggots give you advice

nigga blur out your eyes and show pic if you are a looksmax cuck or just make an account on that shit website and let the faggots give you advice
I do not want to dox myself + I am ashamed of how I look

I do not want to dox myself + I am ashamed of how I look
then stalk posts of guys with yoru features and problems and see what improvements were made

I dont really want to. I dont want to post myself then get: "Durr its over get plastic surgery"

then stalk posts of guys with yoru features and problems and see what improvements were made
Is it really possible to improve how you look?

Then go to looksmaxx.org

Is it really possible to improve how you look?
surgery maxxing works a 10000000000% as long as you don't over do it. blepharoplasty for eye area, jaw osteotomy, teeth alignment, hair transplant, limb lenght surgery these are solid but you need money and disposable time but they improve your quality of life and dignity in society

surgery maxxing works a 10000000000% as long as you don't over do it. blepharoplasty for eye area, jaw osteotomy, teeth alignment, hair transplant, limb lenght surgery these are solid but you need money and disposable time but they improve your quality of life and dignity in society
How much does it cost?

What degree curvature is ur scoliosis?

Want to make it even worse? Mirror flip the image of you, you'll suddenly notice all the bad features that your brain has gotten used to not seeing. You're not getting the full picture right now.

Want to make it even worse? Mirror flip the image of you, you'll suddenly notice all the bad features that your brain has gotten used to not seeing. You're not getting the full picture right now.
Was prepping to cringe and get fucking pissed at how I look... but I look just as ugly flipped jfl

Was prepping to cringe and get fucking pissed at how I look... but I look just as ugly flipped jfl
I find myself looking even worse when flipped tbh, makes the flaws stand out more.

Muh Looksmax broooo. Even if u ascend to HTN you won’t get a HTB. You’ll get a landhwale 2/10 lool

Muh Looksmax broooo. Even if u ascend to HTN you won’t get a HTB. You’ll get a landhwale 2/10 lool
Robot-08-C.jpg
you sound like a bot. You must have misread

Took a picture of my face last night and looked at it. Super fucking frustarated. I get frusturated looking in the mirror too. I hate how I look so fucking much.
People also treat me so fucking shitty. Cant stand it. I want to be treated like a human being.
I know I cant fix how I look but atleast I can do some damage control.

What should I do to improve my looks?
How can I look youthful while on roids?

If anyone could help that would be great.
You sorta dag yourself into that one, you could atleast start with the basics like skincare