Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have never been able to assimilate into normie "friend" groups

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
Everytime I meet new people and try to become their "friend" I can't seem to do it. Last year I joined this job and this other guy joined at the same time as me and I thought I could've become his friend and with these other normies at work. Everytime I worked with them, I always tried to come off as a normiefag friendly guy to basically everyone. But last month, I realized that these guys all have a groupchat together, all 5 of them are in it except me.
And there's also this whale latina foid that used greet me everyday, but now I'm invisible. I'm not sure why this keeps happening with normies around my age.

Fuck normie, they are different to use, we would never assimilate. They have different thinking to us

Fuck normie, they are different to use, we would never assimilate. They have different thinking to us
I wish I didn't choose a college major that benefits from having connections with normies jfl

What's your reason for being unable to friend normoids? For me, my main issue is knowing I can't be myself around them and also receiving their normtardian bluepilled advice. Also, I can't stand listening to them humble brag about their gf's.

Social media makes having friends seem so exhausting. You have to regularly dm your people and stuff or they get bored of you and drop you. Back in the day dudes would stay friends for years and all they had to do was show up to the occasional barbecue.

We are too low status for normie groups to allow us in.

What's your reason for being unable to friend normoids? For me, my main issue is knowing I can't be myself around them and also receiving their normtardian bluepilled advice. Also, I can't stand listening to them humble brag about their gf's.
I feel exactly the same way, this feeling of being restricted in the expression of my thoughts because the majority of people haven't developed abstract thinking, which results in a superficial and shallow relationship.

It's very energy-intensive to adapt your speech according to your interlocutor.

It's very energy-intensive to adapt your speech according to your interlocutor.
It is. Also, don't forget the amount of stress that comes with it.

For me, it's the humble brag about girls they hook up with (they're younger than me), and I can't seem to find their normie humor funny, I try to fake laugh to them sometimes but I've been asked twice on why I take so long to react to their jokes. :feelskek:

Same. I always end up as the jester.

i always fail as well man Nobody even wants to talk anymore to subhumans like us
Everytime I meet new people and try to become their "friend" I can't seem to do it. Last year I joined this job and this other guy joined at the same time as me and I thought I could've become his friend and with these other normies at work. Everytime I worked with them, I always tried to come off as a normiefag friendly guy to basically everyone. But last month, I realized that these guys all have a groupchat together, all 5 of them are in it except me.
And there's also this whale latina foid that used greet me everyday, but now I'm invisible. I'm not sure why this keeps happening with normies around my age.

When I head into a new environment I see myself as a immigrant who won't assimilate (work and head home).