Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I find it hilarious, that some sfcel weebs will hate on Arabs, but have no problem ascending with a Noodlewhore.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Imagine pretending that whores won’t be whoreish when given a choice. I’m Muslim but every hijabi I’ve ever known was a promiscuous hypergamous whore. A piece of cloth on a foids head can’t change her nature, though Islam tries and it works if the rest of the society is Islamic.
I was being sarcastic, mashallah brother don't take it seriously

Nope. You're just retarded. I already posted 4 seperate phenotypes that you can see heavily overlap between Arabs and Europeans

Then stop arguing when we are looking at genetics and phenotype, not your personal feewings.
Mashallah Brother @Made in Heaven how is everything?

Nope. You're just retarded. I already posted 4 seperate phenotypes that you can see heavily overlap between Arabs and Europeans

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zziHpBzlgGQ

2:14, 2:42, 4:14. That's how your women look on average. I stopped watching after that because it's just depressing as fuck to see how far the great replacement has already come. If you watch the whole video notice how every sandnigger looks angry af.
Then stop arguing when we are looking at genetics and phenotype, not your personal feewings.
Literally nobody is doing that.

honestly to me sandniggers pretty much all look the same except maybe a few shades browner here or there.
That's like saying all Europeans look the same. Again, typical sfcel cope of trying to act like all Arabs look the same. In that case, Nords and meds look the same.
IMG 20240510 032330
IMG 20240510 032318

@DarkStarDown
Most sfcels want to keep their bloodlines pure. So they're hypocrites, since, they make exemptions for Asians
I agree with your statement here: Ideally, you shouldn't racemic but if you have to it should be with a White-passing Castiza or White-passing MENA/Kavkaz foid, since they are genetically more similar to Whites at least & won't produce such dysgenic offspring.
Most sfcels are too ugly to get a white woman, thats why they often have black foids or other ethnic foids as gf
Not really black, I've never seen that: And if they got a gf, that doesn't make them a "cel" really.
And they also know that black, Hispanics and Arabs are harder to get. So they make it look like Asians are an alternative to white foids(they lighten their skin and fraud a lot, I have already gone over that) and portray arabs as brown ugly shitskins to cope.
As I said above, if they have to it should be with a White-passing MENA or Castiza.
It's the "war on terror" jew brainrot
I think I have mentioned this before, but it's obvious the whole war on "terror" did hurt MENA SMV especially in Shitmerica.
:giga::whatfeels:

I cannot even begin to imagine what their kids will look-like: She definitely is not an East-Asian, since they are better looking than her.

Also, that Irish guy is a perfect example of the Med-Nordic hybrids we see in the British Isles & France; he could probably pass in South France & North Italy.
another white nationalist that doesnt want to follow his own rules
I'd take anything, but I wouldn't have kids that would be unfair to them & humanity as a whole.
Since women are the gatekeepers of sex that is indeed more disgusting to me because she actually had the choice while a white guy with some asian foid probably was just desperate. But I speak out against both of them, if you're a Chad and get to pick between a 6/10 white foid and a 9/10 gook you should pick the white foid.
Valid point.

They're just shallow and/or irony-infected shitposters. Any SFcel with a brain should know the risks involved with any miscegenation. It's one thing to be a sub5 whitecel (assuming you're not actually just a white-passing mongrel), another to be a mixed-race sub5 stuck between the White parent and the ethnic parent in terms of genetic quality. Always a downgrade. I've noticed most white men are absolutely blind when it comes to noodlefoids too, seen many chads with racial caricature tier ones-- mostly SEA or South Chinese.

I think I have mentioned this before, but it's obvious the whole war on "terror" did hurt MENA SMV especially in Shitmerica.
Yep, and it doesn't help that most Muslims in America are indian or paki, which further decreases sand smv due to us bring assumed to resemble indians.
:giga::whatfeels:

I cannot even begin to imagine what their kids will look-like: She definitely is not an East-Asian, since they are better looking than her.

Also, that Irish guy is a perfect example of the Med-Nordic hybrids we see in the British Isles & France; he could probably pass in South France & North Italy.
It's baffling how often you see decent and even chad-tier white guys with vomit-worthy brown jungle monkeys. This irish guy is probably a 6 by Irish standards, and this is the goblins he is choosing to reproduce with. If he even went for a black or sri Lankan woman, he would be better off

Still, If you think this is bad, I posted a twitter video on my white uprising thread of a blonde white guy who's like 10 inches taller than his DISGUSTING jungle gook GF.

Shit is perplexing.

It genuinely confuses me.

What compels this type of behavior in white men? Even in swedeistan, many white men import Thai wives. Why? WHY? Do they just hate their kids? The only sane answer I can come to is that this is just softcore pedophilia for them. It's the only logical answer I can come to when I see this dysgenic behavior

However even then, like you said, she's clearly a jungle monkey, not east asian because then she'd probably look more tolerable.

I've noticed most white men are absolutely blind when it comes to noodlefoids too, seen many chads with racial caricature tier ones-- mostly SEA or South Chines
Saaaaaaame! Holy fuck it's actually crazy how often you see high tier or chad tier white guys with thr most repugnant brown SEA whores