Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 04. Gynocentric Worship of Women

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Author, Essayist, Provoker of Thoughts​

04. Gynocentric Worship of Women​

For those who don’t know, Gynocentrism is the dominant or primary focus on women. It’s the opinion that we currently live in a society that panders and prioritizes the wants, feelings, and needs of women over the men, children, government, or even law and order.
Please understand, what I’m about to discuss is likely going to sound offensive. But before you pull out your pitchforks and torches…ask yourselves, what’s your reaction when you hear things like “the future is female” or “down with the patriarchy“? Just keep it in mind as I begin.

Here, I expound on the fourth of eight main points I’ve personally observed to help explain how one thing after another has sabotaged (ruined) dating for my generation. And at the end of each section, I’ll try my best to provide a solution because, I know…these sound like excuses. But I haven’t given up. I still have faith.
  1. The Hook-Up Culture (Non-Monogamous Dating)
  2. Tinder (Dating Apps)
  3. Cat-Calling and False Accusations
  4. Gynocentric Worship of Women
  5. Brett Kavanaugh and Weaponizing Women
  6. The Rise of the Manosphere
  7. The Sisterhood
  8. Leaving Christianity at the Door
In a Gynocentric society, the main goal is to encourage women to ascend to what is perceived to be “better positions,” positions that were traditionally held by men. Whether it’s in sports, leadership roles, politics, family, or the corporate boardroom, women are encouraged to be at the top.
This is a love-yourself, women-come-first world where if you criticize women or try to hold them accountable, you run the risk of being accused of sexism, misogyny, or victim shaming. It’s usually someone else’s fault, that someone else made her do it, that someone misled her, that someone took advantage of her, that someone tricked her. There’s very little, “I made the mistake. I messed up. I abused them. I picked the wrong guy.”
If you compare that to how Men are treated in the mainstream…it’s very different. You’ll find no shortage of both Men and Women boldly declaring how “men need to step up” and do better. You’ll see it on ESPN, CNN, and even FoxNews. Sen. Josh Hawley said that men need to step up and marry these women out here. Sen. Maize Hirono boldly shouted that men need to “shut up and step up.”

This is a world where Men are told that they’re the ones responsible, while at the same time, they’re told that should have absolutely no authority. That’s right. You must shake yourself of that ridiculous notion that men, especially white men, should remain leaders or be kept in charge. The message is “Down with the Patriarchy! Men have had thousands of years to lead! Now, it’s women’s turn!”

Now, to be fair, this isn’t exactly a new phenomenon. Nikola Tesla noticed it way back in the 1920s. As mentioned in this 1924 article, “In place of the soft voiced, gentle woman of my reverent worship has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man–in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.”
I opine, as America’s progressed over the years, technology has replaced the woman’s need for rough and tumble men. That’s why you have ladies boldly declaring, “we don’t NEED men. We just want you.” I guarantee you ladies weren’t saying that way back when men had to go out and hunt, build the homes they lived in, or protect their crops and livestock from predators and bandits.
It’s like Andrew Tate mentioned in a recent interview, “Feminism is only allowed to thrive in a first-world country. The moment you’re physically threatened, or times were to get hard, or war, or famine, or riots, the first thing you’d do is find a big strong man and throw all that Feminism out the window.”
“Well, you know what! The Men of today aren’t like our fathers and grandfathers either. Men today are soft and weak and they don’t know how to lead or take charge.”
Why do you think that is? Could it be because Feminism and the mainstream media has launched a campaign to demonize all those traditional male behaviors? Think about things like a man holding a door open for you or paying on the first date. Once upon a time, a guy just did these things for women. No questions asked. There was honor in it. We took pleasure in being able to do things for our women.
But now, thanks to our modern culture trying it’s damnest to abolish the gender roles, it’s now a thing where people debate about who should pay on the first date.

A couple of years ago, Gillette aired this infamous commercial that crapped all over behaviors boys and men have exhibited for generations. Whether it’s dealing with a bully, trying to approach a girl on the street, or just fighting it out with your rival…these were things men did, that essentially built their character, teaching them to overcome challenges and adversity.
And last year, I remember there was a video of a man close-fistedly punching a woman on a subway. It made me sick to my stomach. She didn’t touch him. She didn’t threaten him. She just told him to chill out and this POS punched her in the face.
I swear to you…if this was back in 2004, me and the fellas back in high school would’ve whupped the dog ish out of that guy. But what happened? Nobody did anything. Nobody helped that woman. Everyone pretended it didn’t happen.
My point is, if you think chivalry is dead, it’s because the women who sneer, belittle, and degrade the behavior of a true gentlemen, they killed it. That being said, I don’t truly believe chivalry really is dead. It’s just reserved for those who demonstrate an appreciation for it. If you present yourself as “Strong and Independent” who don’t need no man…well, I can’t speak for others, but personally I go where I’m needed and stay where I’m wanted.

The whole “Abolishing Gender Roles” and tearing down the expectations of how men and women should behave…it’s one of the most destructive things that’s ruined my generation. And what’s sad is that a lot of Feminists don’t even realize how demeaning it is to women.
Think about it, why would you encourage women to act more like men and do what men do? Is it really just because “anything a man can do, a woman can do?” Even if that’s true, why would you want to?
Some would say they have no choice but to act more like men and be more masculine. Even here, they’ll either blame it on the men, society, or their own parents. I’ve heard ladies talk about how they were forced to act like men because the men in their lives never stuck around, like their fathers, or baby daddies. Seriously, that’s rough. While I don’t know what it’s like to go through that, I think more women should be aware that Men aren’t attracted to that. We can be friends, but we’re not likely to propose marriage.

Overall though, I believe the real reason why most Feminists want to break down Gender Roles is because deep down they actually think being a man is better. Let me break it down. Imagine you had a classroom with twenty women. For generations, most of these women were content and at peace basking in the feminine roles they had within society, tending to their families, and being a kind, nurturing, supportive helpmate to their husbands.
But over time…the outliers of this classroom, let’s say 3 out of the 20 ladies, they’re just different. Not better or worse. They just have different personalities and interests that don’t fit in with what you’d expect from a sweet, nurturing, feminine woman. While most of the ladies would rather play with dolls and tea sets, these 3 ladies want to do what the boys are doing. They want to go out and hunt and wrestle and compete and get their hands dirty. They have no intention of getting married or starting families. Again, not better or worse…they’re just different.

What I believe has happened, is that these outliers began to resent society or themselves for being so different. They resent the other more feminine women for getting the love and appreciation they so naturally desire. Thus, these outliers rose to become a loud minority and set out to change the way everyone else thinks to cater to them. They encouraged other women to be more like them, to create a “new normal.” That way they don’t feel so sad and lonely about being different. Because that’s what it is.
These outliers have accepted that they are more masculine than their female counterparts, and to cope with the loneliness for not being appreciated or wanted by those dastardly men, they set out to change other women so they can all suffer or triumph together. Thus, it’s no longer just 3 in the classroom who are different. Instead, it’s more like there are 15 modern and progressive ladies in this classroom while the 5 remaining women who actually want to get married young and be stable housewives are now the ones who are “different.”
That’s right. It’s not the men who think being a traditional supportive wife and helpmate is weak and inferior…it’s the Sisterhood, the Feminists, and everyone who’s bought into today’s Gynocentric agenda. That’s why every time a female celebrity comes out talking about how much she love, serves, and caters to her husband, you’ll see a wave of angry women, not men, come out and belittle her.

At the same time, more and more you see it that Men are encouraged to tone down their “toxic” masculinity and get more in touch with their softer more sensitive sides. You see it in TV shows and movies all the time, especially on Disney and Nickelodeon. They’re definitely targeting kids while they’re young. (Drag Queen story hour anyone?). Husbands are portrayed as bumbling idiots who’d likely burn down the house if not for their more competent wives.
To be clear, I believe men and women are equal in value, but different by nature. Women really are better than men in some aspects. And Men are better than women in other aspects. We’re made to complement each other, not compete by doing the same things.

What I really love about the above video is that it explains how and why my generation has placed such an emphasis on feelings over facts and pragmatism. When it comes to why boys and girls do what they do, in the past we didn’t question it so much. Most of us liked who we were and recognized that the gender roles and stereotypes suited us. There were indeed male spaces and female spaces and they existed for a reason.
But in today’s culture, what’s essentially happened is that women have entered male dominated spaces over the decades. And little by little, they demanded that the men change who they are and how they behave to accommodate the women who entered THEIR spaces. For instance, on the issue of how there are more male CEOs, I remember a guy making the point about how men are more competitive, cutthroat, and assertive to beat out other men for those roles.
And then a woman countered with, “Well, can’t we encourage those men to be less cutthroat and assertive to give everyone else a fair chance?”
This is why America is getting worse. Because in other parts of the world, they know this is stupid logic. You’re supposed to pick the person who’s best suited for the role. But not in this America. In this America, you can get fired if you favor your best performers by giving them promotions, if they don’t happens to be women. Like this Google Executive.
Things like this are also why the mainstream media absolutely HATEs anyone encouraging men to be more manly, to embrace masculinity, to work on building themselves up, to be competitive, perform well, get stronger, take responsibility, etc. Andrew Tate. Kevin Samuels. Jordan Peterson. The Manosphere. Red Pill spaces.

They’ll say it’s because all these men just want to oppress women. But really, it’s because…it’s kind of like this video of a German Shepard barking out of fear, and the caption says, “The German Shepard forgot it was German Shepard”. I think the mainstream wants men to forget their potential to conquer and dominate everything in sight. They want us weak, docile, and subservient.

Ironically, a huge reason for Gynocentrism’s success is because of the Men backing their play. Let’s be honest. You could say things like “women fought for the right to vote”…but at the end of the day, they got their rights because Men granted them. Ie, it was mostly men in Congress who passed the Volstead Act or the 19th Amendment. It’s not like they fought a war and killed all the men who stood in their way. Not that I want that to happen…just stating that as bad as women like to say the Patriarchy is, it was under the patriarchy that American women became the freest in the world.
These days, the Men supporting a Gynocentric Society…some call these men Feminized, some call them Betas, I don’t like demeaning them with such titles. I simply call them allies. And I theorize that these Allies exist because:
  1. They love women more than they love God (or they don’t know God, the Bible, or care what he says about Gender Roles)
  1. They already have their wives and girlfriends, so they don’t care how their support affects the other men or society.
  1. They hope to impress other girls, particularly left-leaning ones. So they back their causes and repeat their speaking points hoping she’ll fall in love with him. These are the “false nice guys” that so many complain about, because when they realize they’ll never leave the “friendzone” they can get a bit cranky.
  1. They’re Selfish Fathers….
On the point of Selfish Fathers, this is just a theory I’ve come up with. I believe these are possessive or territorial men who hate the idea of their little girls growing up and submitting to another man. They like the idea of a strong, empowered, and independent woman. The more masculine and headstrong, the better. Because he always wants to be the number one man in his daughter’s life.
These are the guys you think of when Feminists tell Men, “You’ll think differently when you have daughters of your own.” A God fearing man would place the commandments laid out in the Bible above his own wants. But Selfish Men really do embrace modern feminism when they have daughters of their own. Even if these men don’t openly encourage their daughters to take on the strong and independent mantle, they probably won’t do anything to oppose it either. Which is actually how these men end up failing their daughters. The guilt will settle in when they’re in their late 60s and 70s, looking back on their single childless 40 year-old daughters thinking to themselves, “Man…I should have done more. I should have told them the truth.”

The Worship of Women:​

A major part of Gynocentrism is the practice or implied message that women are the prize.
Before I continue, it’s my personal belief that in a relationship, men and women shouldn’t be thinking about who’s the prize. They’re both a gift to each other, fortunate to have each other. Anyone who’s concerned about “who has more power in the relationship” is in the wrong relationship. But with my generation, sad to say…men and women are being condition to think about it. And I believe it’s because everyone’s so into self-love and the me-first attitude that deep down, so many know that they can’t safely place their hearts in the hands of another. The word “considerate” and true empathy is lost.
That being said, let’s be honest. For generations, women have always been more valuable than men when it comes to a society or village. And it makes perfect sense as to why. Ladies, it’s not about your beauty, though your beauty is quite remarkable. It’s about your role in bearing children that makes you more valuable than men. If you have a village with one man and five ladies, that one guy can impregnate all five and produce 5 children. But a village with one woman and five men…that woman can only have 1 child at a time. And what happens if she doesn’t survive the pregnancy? Or the second one? Or what if she produces nothing but boys. That village will eventually die out.
Thus, women are more valuable. Thus, we prioritize saving “women and children” over the men. You’d be hard pressed to find any man actually complain about this, not seriously. From childhood, we’ve embraced the idea of the knight in shining armor slaying dragons all just to win a woman’s hands. We’re cool with that.
But in today’s gynocentric society, the worship of women and essentially the sex and affection a woman provides…it’s out of control. In this video from Pink Book Lessons, she breaks down how a female rapper was able to make over $52 million dollars by sharing pictures of her body on OnlyFans.

Fellas…this is a problem! This isn’t women’s fault! This is our fault. In a world where morality and Bible Standards are constantly pushed to the back seat, it makes all the sense in the world as to why a woman, no matter how basic or how average she looks, would take to the internet and sell pictures of her naked body to make a fast buck. Millions are doing it and I don’t see it slowing down. I do have theories as to why men make “SIMPs” out of themselves to turn these women into millionaires almost overnight. And…again, in this Satanic world, I can’t see it stopping.
And of course Hollywood has done its damnest to make sure everyone knows…Women are the quitessential point to a man’s existence. Think about it. You’ll go see a movie or TV show expecting it to be about something else, mainly the feats and adventures of a man…but for some reason, the plot and writing has made the whole world centered around the issues of women.

In 2018, I remember seeing the movie “First Man” because I love astronomy and the history of space exploration. But a huge part of this 2 hour and 20 minute film was more about Niel Armstrong’s marriage and how important his wife was. I’m not saying that’s no big deal. But that’s not what I’ve come to see. What’s happening, is kinda like a hijacking. The script forces a bigger role on women to make them pretty much the star of the show while the men are relocated to take a backseat as secondary characters.

I think the first time I truly noticed this blatant worship of women was with the Twilight Series back in 2009. There’s nothing special or ridiculously hot about Bella, and yet Ed and Jacob pine and fight over her like there’s no tomorrow. Programming like this inflates a woman’s ego to the point that she thinks she’s worth more than what she is, while training men to think she’s the best he can get.

As it relates to dating, the problem this creates is that no matter how a woman looks, no matter how unhealthy or overweight she is, everyone will tell her she’s beautiful, that she’s a 10, that she deserves the world. When they say “plus-size models” they’re almost exclusively talking about overweight women, not overweight men.

And to be honest, part of me doesn’t have a problem with this. If some men can be programmed and conditioned to find “every body type beautiful”…I think that’s great because I honestly do want everyone to have someone. The problem is when women who are a 3s and 4s actually THINK they’re above those who are really on their level.

These ladies are encouraged to think this way. Only WOMEN can have these standards. A woman can say all day that she wants a man who’s over 6 feet tall, with 6-pack abs, and makes 6-figures. But if a man were to say that he wants a woman who’s in shape and submissive he’s called out for “body shaming” and being a misogynist. “You shut up, men! Take us how we are and be damn grateful that you’re getting anything!” is the message.
Here’s a big difference with our generation as opposed to the past…when women are taught that they’re perfect the way they are, while so much emphasis is placed on men to step up and improve…the ladies of my generation have no incentive to better themselves to get the men they want. They’re taught that they shouldn’t care what men think. Thus, a lot of them have no clue what men want in a wife. Or rather…all they have to go on is what they see on Social Media or Reality TV shows like Love and Hip Hop.
That’s why when they’re asked, “What do you bring to the table?” They’ll say, “I am the table.”

CORPORATE AND POLITICAL BACKING:​

Another reason for Today’s Gynocentric Society, is the Corporations pandering to women. Corporations favor women because women make up the majority of the consumers. Politicians favor women because they make up the majority of voters. And the entertainment industries favor women because they know women are the gatekeepers of sex. Thus, they churn out programming that celebrates men who pursue women at the costs of their own lives, careers, and reputation.
It’s all about money. They don’t want to lose your business. So, they’ll lie to you and promote all these destructive social movements like fat acceptance and tolerance for the hook up culture. They’ll give you weapons like Title IV, Retroactive Consent, MeToo, BelieveAllWomen, and No-fault Divorce. They want you spend all your money on yourself instead of saving up or contributing to the family or future family.
Think about it. Does the drug dealer selling crack on the streets care about the health of his customers?

In the above video, the Woman points out that Men still make up a majority of Congress, CEOs, and important leadership roles. She makes it sound like it’s some injustice. Even with the Gender Pay Gap that was pushed by Obama, we’ve seen the likes of Jordan Peterson explain why this isn’t men trying to oppress women. Men simply work longer hours and take less time off.
In a lot of industries, it’s a meritocracy where people are rewarded not because of their gender, but because of their performance. Right now, more women getting their degrees than men. Problem is, they aren’t picking the industries and STEM fields that would get them more money.

In today’s Gynocentric society, women are led to believe they deserve equal pay and if they don’t get it, it’s because of misogyny and men are evil. Take the WNBA or Women’s Soccer. For years, they’ve been arguing about getting paid the same as men despite all the logic and facts about how their leagues make less money compared to their male counterparts.

WOMEN DON’T DATE DOWN:​

And when it comes to dating and marriage…we can’t overlook the fact that despite all the calls for equality and fairness, most Women still PREFER it if their husbands earned more than they did. Rarely does a woman date “downward”. This explains why a lot of beautiful, successful women complain about not having a lot of options. It’s not that there aren’t men who want to marry them. They’re just not “economically attractive”.

Here is where you’ll have women say, “Well, men need to step up and work harder to make themselves more ‘economically attractive.’”
To which, we’d ask, “Why should we?” Honestly, if a man’s comfortably enjoying life with his 50k salary, why should he “step it up”. As I told my dad, it’d be one thing if I had a wife or children who depended on me making more money. They would be my reasons, my motivation to forsake jobs I actually enjoy to pursue higher paying roles that I’d hate.
Do you understand what I’m saying? I already busted my ass all during my twenties to get out of debt, to own my own home. No criminal record. Solid investments. High credit score. I used to live my life with the mentality of getting those higher paid positions so I’d be in the best spot should I ever meet my future wife…but year after year, living on a hope and a prayer while suffering in loneliness…it brought me to the brink of suicidal thoughts. I ain’t doing that again. Time is money but money can’t turn back the clock.
Not to mention, what if we fall on hard times? What if I end up losing my job and can’t afford the lifestyle, she married me for? Now what? Do you see how stupid this all sounds? For men who believe in getting married to one woman and staying married, the mentality of prioritizing money and materialistic things is ridiculous.
And before you hit us with, “well you still need X amount of money to raise a family in today’s economy,” Our mothers and grandmothers lived within “their means”. They “made due”. I’m reminded of that scene from “The Godfather 2” where Vito was fired and only brought a pear home for dinner. His wife saw the pear on the table and said, “What a nice pear!” so grateful to have it.

And I know…some will say, “it’s in a woman’s biological and evolutionary make up to go for the men with the highest amount of money and resources” for the sake of their children. But I think that’s a cop-out.
One, I’ve seen women have children with some of the most broke-ass ain’t ish dudes you’ve ever seen. And two, I know plenty of couples who are raising children all while making a combined income of less than $60k. They don’t live in poverty. They post pictures of vacations and Disneyworld. They have birthday parties and provide fun lifestyles for their children. So, spare me the BS. It’s not about the children or what’s best for them…it’s about you and the lofty lifestyle you think you deserve.
And perhaps the saddest thing about today’s Gynocentric culture, is that I actually think it’s dangerous. Living in a world where you think you should be able to do whatever you want and still be loved and accepted no matter what, well, why would you need wisdom in a world like that? It leaves you prime and vulnerable to hard times coming.

In Brittany Renner’s recent appearance on JustPearlyThings, she asked Andrew Tate what advice he has for a woman like her. He told her to get off Social Media. Renner then went on a declaration about how she has to be the voice of many and that she needed to use her platform to help others.
That’s all fine and well. But your choices have consequences. If you’re going to stay on Social Media where so many know about your sexual history, you got to accept the consequences that come along with your supposed self-sacrifice.

In 2016, I saw a movie called “Suffragette” about the early female activists and their efforts to get the right to vote. In the movie, the main female lead was a married mother. The husband warned that if she continued to involve herself in the Suffragette activities, he’d kicked her out of the home and prevent her from seeing their son. Now, I get it. It’s messed up that he said that, but regardless, she’s presented with a CHOICE.
The Woman CHOOSES to continue involving herself in suffragette activities and at the end of the movie when she tries to come home, the husband closes the door on her. She stands there crying like life isn’t fair.
I remember seeing that and it bugged me. While I think it’s awesome to fight for what you believe in and I applaud her for her efforts, what I took from that story was that she chose the movement over her own family. You could get mad at the husband. You could say that it’s not fair or he had no right to do what he did. But it doesn’t change the fact that she chose the movement OVER her own family.
That’s essentially what’s happening with a lot of the ladies in my generation. Over the family, they’re choosing to prioritize loving themselves, having fun, living their best life. City girling it up. Racking up debt to travel the world.

When I was in my 20s, I saw this and I knew. I wasn’t even that mad. I was like, “makes sense.” When you’re young, you want to have fun. YOLO was all the rage. So, I told myself back then, it’s highly likely that the woman I get married to in my 30s will be a girl who got all the “fun out of her system” and is now ready to settle down and have a family.
It sucks that I couldn’t get her in my 20s. But that’s alright. Them’s the breaks. This is the real world, there’s nothing you can do about it. Problem is. A lot of women in their 30s are still acting like they’re in their 20s! It’s incredible.
They’re still spending money on frequent trips to DisneyWorld or some other place that squeezes the money out of you. They’re sleeping around with dudes who have no intentions on marrying them and they dress like they’re still in college.
When I was on dating apps last year, almost every woman in their 30s was talking about “fun” in their profiles. So much so that I’m started to hate the word. Hardly anyone talked about values or family. Now, it could be because they’re afraid of “scaring off” the men who don’t want to think about families so soon. Either way, it’s unfortunate.
The “fun” that women are choosing to have over finding a good man and getting married to have children, it’ll cost them that family. That’s the consequence. This is a problem and I fear a lot of women will suffer. Already, ladies are taking to TikTok to vent their frustrations.

And eventually, they’ll call on the government to step up and take over the duties that used to be handled by the family. In places like South Korea, it’s already happening.

Solutions:

We need to go back to the time where Men and Women admit that we need each other. We don’t just “want” each other, we need each other. Awareness and understanding, as with every entry, is critical.
For my fellow Christians, especially you who call yourselves “Christian Feminists”…I encourage you to pray for the strength to humble yourselves to the Word of God and obey the instructions left by Christ and his apostles.
I know the world’s telling you to never submit to no man and to think of marriage of a 50/50 partnership, but what’s the Bible saying? 1 Corinthians 11;3. Ephesians 5:22-27. Colossians 3:18-19. 1 Peter 3:1-4 all reveal that the wife’s role is to submit to the authority and leadership of her husband.
If you think that the man isn’t deserving of your submission then DON’T MARRY HIM! I didn’t write the scriptures. By openly refusing to humble yourself and be a submissive wife to your husband, you’re disobeying the word of God. Don’t worry, in my future post about the “Manosphere,” I’m gonna get on the guys who call themselves Christians.

With all these issues, one can’t leave out how men like the Passport Bros have good reasons to start looking for wives overseas. For those who don’t know, this is a growing movement where men are encouraging each other to stop courting women here in the states or other westernized countries where Feminism has influenced women to stop being traditional.
You’ll see push-back from women saying, “You’re just predators” or “Those other Women are just using you to take advantage of your money” or, my favorite is one black woman said, “Those foreign women don’t know you black men like we do.”
To which, I had to ask, “So let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that you know what we want as black men, and you’re just deliberately just choosing not to do that?”
To be clear, I’m not a Passport Bro, though I do have my passport. I’m not a Passport Bro because I traveled a lot when I was a kid. I know in places like Texas…damn, now that I think about it. The women I’ve encountered who were taught to treat men well and be wives, they were mostly 2nd Generation Americans or they came from abroad. I’ll let this guy explain.

Ladies…if you like who you are, if you don’t see a problem with today’s Feminized society and how far we’ve “progressed” from the traditional values, if you’re still for Female Empowerment…that is your right.
But at least now you’re aware that a lot of men aren’t on board with it. We won’t stop or belittle you for choosing to go the Feminist route, but we will defend ourselves when you try to shame us for exercising that same freedom of choice.
I mean, if you think about all the women who hate the Passport Bros, they’re mad because these men are encouraging other men to do the same. But if you don’t believe in being submissive, nice, or agreeable, wouldn’t you be happy that those men are looking elsewhere?
I’ve seen women belittle these dudes for having “little d**k energy” or not being masculine enough to handle a strong American woman. So, I’m like, what’s the problem? Sounds like they’re doing you a favor by leaving you alone.
Society tries to brow-beat and shame us for wanting what our fathers and grandfathers had. They’ll say “times have changed” and we need to get with the program. But we’re men. We adapt. Men have the advantage of time in that we can reproduce well into our 50s and 60s. And all the insults and shaming tactics aren’t exactly enticing, making us want to draw close to you. You ever heard the saying you catch more bees with honey than vinegar?

high IQ article (though I admittedly have only read 2 paragraphs so far)

I like Josh Harley telling men to "man up" and marry these slag whores. No Senator, YOU need to MAN UP and FIX THIS PROBLEM. A Senator is among the 150ish most powerful people in America, he has the ability to start the wheels moving to at least fix things like divorce laws

Of course, conservicuck politicians won't, they're trying to "seduce" the woman vote. Won't work, cuz the democraps will just call em sexist abortion banners

The moment you’re physically threatened, or times were to get hard, or war, or famine, or riots, the first thing you’d do is find a big strong man and throw all that Feminism out the window.”
Explain how a strong man could aid during famine?

But now, thanks to our modern culture trying it’s damnest to abolish the gender roles, it’s now a thing where people debate about who should pay on the first date.
Women still want you to follow every single disposable male role of the past lol. They just want to regole your authority

"they demanded that the men change who they are and how they behave to accommodate the women who entered THEIR spaces"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Writing all this cope I thought you're a white man.

"
When I was in my 20s, I saw this and I knew. I wasn’t even that mad. I was like, “makes sense.” When you’re young, you want to have fun. YOLO was all the rage. So, I told myself back then, it’s highly likely that the woman I get married to in my 30s will be a girl who got all the “fun out of her system” and is now ready to settle down and have a family.
It sucks that I couldn’t get her in my 20s. But that’s alright. Them’s the breaks. This is the real world, there’s nothing you can do about it"

extremely cucked even if I could settle down in my 30s or 40s why'd you want to settle down with a fuckup of a toilet who is clearly using you and clearly hates your guts and likely loathes being around you?

"
It sucks that I couldn’t get her in my 20s. But that’s alright. Them’s the breaks. This is the real world, there’s nothing you can do about it"

extremely cucked even if I could settle down in my 30s or 40s why'd you want to settle down with a fuckup of a toilet who is clearly using you and clearly hates your guts and likely loathes being around you?
Because ( Most ) man are cucked / Not aware of female Nature

And last year, I remember there was a video of a man close-fistedly punching a woman on a subway. It made me sick to my stomach. She didn’t touch him. She didn’t threaten him. She just told him to chill out and this POS punched her in the face.
soyjak.gif

High IQ thread but but there is too many cucked and bluepilled opinion in it

high IQ article (though I admittedly have only read 2 paragraphs so far)

I like Josh Harley telling men to "man up" and marry these slag whores. No Senator, YOU need to MAN UP and FIX THIS PROBLEM. A Senator is among the 150ish most powerful people in America, he has the ability to start the wheels moving to at least fix things like divorce laws

Of course, conservicuck politicians won't, they're trying to "seduce" the woman vote. Won't work, cuz the democraps will just call em sexist abortion banners
The fact that these powerful people haven't started getting the wheels moving shows that they are just bullshiting their idea of caring for the common people. The are ingenuine and insincere with their words because it's all lip service.

In 2018, I remember seeing the movie “First Man” because I love astronomy and the history of space exploration. But a huge part of this 2 hour and 20 minute film was more about Niel Armstrong’s marriage and how important his wife was. I’m not saying that’s no big deal. But that’s not what I’ve come to see. What’s happening, is kinda like a hijacking. The script forces a bigger role on women to make them pretty much the star of the show while the men are relocated to take a backseat as secondary characters.
I agree.

based highqualitycel

What is with y'all mfs saying "Lady"? Stop using those words.

High IQ. I didn't read the whole text of course but some things are very accurate.
Like selfish fathers.
These men who have Beckie daughters understand that their daughter's chanses to marry a highly successful and genetically top male are very small compared to trad Stacy.
So in order to avoid their daughter marrying some 'loser', they help to create a world where women have as much chances to study and work as men.
Or they want to create better world for their daughters in general.
But it's obvious that significant changes in 'female empowerment' wouldn't be possible without role of the fathers because fathers in general are much more supportive of their daughters than of their sons.