Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel bad for the ugly trucels who take Hamza seriously.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Imagine taking that curry faggot seriously. They probably are all lonely and get bullied, and Scamza expects them to give up their only copes, because, "muh self improvement" meanwhile, the pretty boy who haas girls intrested in him is a complete twink and eats like crap. It's all genetics. Hamza should be excuted.

Last edited:
Shut up Jeffery!!!!

"Im adonis, Im adonis Im adonis!" :feelskek:
All jokes aside they will have to come at a breaking point to which none of his shit means anything and is a scam, either that or cope forever. While the idea of self improvement is nice using it as a vessel to scam uneducated and lonely children to set them up for humiliation and failure is completely scummy and he should be exiled to warlord africa land

"Im adonis, Im adonis Im adonis!" :feelskek:
All jokes aside they will have to come at a breaking point to which none of his shit means anything and is a scam, either that or cope forever. While the idea of self improvement is nice using it as a vessel to scam uneducated and lonely children to set them up for humiliation and failure is completely scummy and he should be exiled to warlord africa land
That idiot doesn't know what he is talking about. Not playing video games as a teenager isna death sentence. I missed out because, my retarded parents wouldn't let me play, so I know how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back