Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels are hypocrites who only care about inceldom for egoistical reasons

Good thread OP. This needs to be said. As a group we are part of genetic outcasts similar to that of SJW's. We have a lot of rage due to being genetic trash so we become resentful and angry towards society. The behaviors of SJW's and most incels are identical due to the similar nature. Incels go out of their way to witch hunt, dox, report other users to the mods the same with SJW's do. Another thing I have found on this site is people pretend to be incels while getting people banned while having relationships and sex. The braindead userbase here just gets manipulated by them. If a user was outed as a "Fakecel" here chances are they're not. The real "Fakecels" are never caught because they are more socially savvy than people here. If an incel ascends they often look down on the rest of us, and for good reason. This place is a shithole full of resentful genetic losers who want revenge against the world. Many users here are no better than foids, maybe worse if im being honest. Im genetic trash and will die alone but at least im honest about it and don't go around being an asshole and justifying it as "society is trash to me, I was bullied therefore I can do the same to others". This is why I no longer believe in the incel "plight" because its all larp. Im an incel but recognize that human nature is flawed and this extents especially to disenfranchised groups.

dnr but the title is clickbait material tbh
also don't take everything you hear in this forum seriously
do you really think that we're going to go ER or rape somebody
we might say shit like that but we don't mean it. it's just a part edgy posting

Dnr tbh
Alright guys, since I'm very bored, I'm going to share my most honest opinion on incels in the present moment but before accusing me of "incel shaming" and "foid worshipping" please read the whole thread. I believe it exposes the truth about most incels very accurately. :feelzez:

I think men (even self-proclaimed incels) are more responsible than women for todays' gender-related problems (such as inceldom, faggotry and feminism).

As incels, we all like to mock and shame women for the way they became. "Foids are sluts", "foids are promiscuous", "foids can't love", "foids only want chad", "foids are too hypergamous", "foids have no empathy", etc.

And I completely agree women really are like that in our modern times. I mean, just look at statistics such as Bumble data, the hypergamy and promiscuity is way too obvious: only a bluepilled chad, an incel-in-denial coper or a normiecuck betabuxxer can still be a man and deny the blackpill in 2023.

But guess what.
If you rationally think about if for a few minutes, incels are hypocrites. Not only aren't they better than foids, but they are even worse and here's why.

They complain about being a nice friendly guy with a good personality and good intentions for the woman, yet getting endlessly rejected (IRL and on dating apps) just over an unattractive physical appearance, then seeing the same foids who rejected them going for a 6ft chad they barely know, maybe even a psychopathic abusive criminal low IQ chad.

Yes, maybe their despair is valid.
However, that's not an excuse to let your sufferings corrupt you to the point of becoming even worse than your sworn enemies (foids).

When I see you guys complaining about how foids are superficial for not seeing how much of a good man I am, THEN at the same time advocating for rape, child marriage, sexual assault, physical abuse towards women, and other forms of stupid misogyny, you can seriously still call yourself a moral man? You can seriously still believe you deserve a loving GF?
When you say that if you were a chad you would sleep with as many foids as possible, you can seriously continue to criticize women for being the way they are? You can seriously still consider yourself morally and sexually superior to women?

(Small parenthesis: Now, I'm going to be fair and admit that I don't feel better than the incels I'm criticizing in this thread. I'm a hypocrite too. I advocated for rape and domestic abuse in the past. But today I realized that's not a smart thing to do. I'm admitting my fault, I changed my mind.
I'm not doing this thread because I hate incels, I'm technically still one and fully understand the sufferings inceldom can cause to a man, I'm just venting about my realization of the truth. That being said, let's continue.)

A sane man can't advocate for rape then claim to be a nice gentleman who deserves love from the opposite sex, that's a literal contradiction.
You can't either be against female promiscuity then admit not being a promiscuous man due to having a low SMV, that's hypocrisy.

Oh, I already hear your response.
"B-but it's foids who started first, I advocate for these things because of their promiscuous hypergamic nature, I'm just a victim of their behaviour!!! :soy::soy::feels::feels::incel::incel:"

Let's debunk your pathetic argument.

First of all, I don't believe promiscuity is part of womens' nature. From an evolutionary stand of point, it doesn't make any sense.
Women are the ones who should sleep wisely with the opposite sex, to get the best possible genes for the most genetically healthy possible baby.
The main primitive reason men value women is because of their holes. Therefore, it is in the woman's interest to be monogamous and not easily give her body to tons of random men either for free or for a cheap price, in order to increase her value and sexual power.

I think the real reason modern women are promiscuous is because of men.
They're the ones naturally promiscuous, not women. From an evolutionary stand of point again, men should spread their seed as much as possible to get as many descendants as possible, so it makes sense in their case.
So the dream of a man is a promiscuous woman.
Throughout history, men did their best to turn women into promiscuous beings. By paying them with money for sex (prostitution), sending them gifts, sexualizing them, complimenting them, etc.

And you gotta understand that women are the weak gender, the emotional gender, the intellectually and physically inferior gender. From (again!) an evolutionary stand of point, they depended on the man's protection against savage beasts or other dangerous men. A woman needs to be lead by a man, she is supposed to be dependent to her man in order to be a feminine person and a good mother for her offsprings. Women are dumber and more vulnerable, that's why they're worse than men as leaders, that's why they use primitive arguments when disagreeing with other men, that's why they're more likely to be indoctrinated than men by the jew agendas. They don't have a human essence of their own, they're nothing more than an empty shell that's waiting to be filled by a man. And if the man they got can't control his sexual urges, or is an abusive narcissist, or a low IQ thug nigga, or a leftist wokefag, then guess what: that's what the woman will become: a promiscuous, masochist, communist, psychopath-worshipping whore. Sex naturally is more of an emotional thing for women than for men, so when a man has sex with her, she absorbs his traits like a sponge trough her pussy, aka her natural point of emotional control that's meant to be activated by the man's cock like the press of a button, in order to dominate her, to fill her with his essence as a way to put her in a state of total submission.
It can only men's fault (since women lack a will of their own) and as an incel you are not superior to these women EXCEPT for the fact that you're not a vulnerable empty shell like them. But in terms of morality and promiscuity, please don't deny the truth: if you were a chad you would sleep with as much stacies as possible, and by doing that you would have only worsened the problem of low-quality promiscuous women and made more men suffer from inceldom which is EXACTLY the problem you're advocating against: You want validation and are trying to look superior, but are actually egoistical and only care about yourself, like the hypocrite you are.

Secondly, yes it's true that women are hypergamous, after all the want the best possible genetics for their offsprings and want the largest possible amount of resources. But if they're naturally monogamous, what's wrong with it? It's normal even for men to want the best possible partner. Hypergamous is only problematic when combined with promiscuity because that's when inceldom appears in society.

Finally, I don't think it's natural either for women to love psychopathic men that physically abuses them. Why?
You gotta understand that trauma, especially early childhood or generational trauma, can shape a person's sexuality.
For example, if a young boy is raped by his father on a daily basis, the trauma from rape is very likely to cause the young boy to become a faggot later in life, there's statistics that literally prove that. There's something about the developing human brain that causes it to sexualize traumatic experiences, probably as a self-defense mechanism to forget about the pain associated with the event, or even to "own" the event by turning it into something pleasurable instead of painful when exposed to it again. I think this explains why women send love letters to criminals or have rape fantasies: They're the ones who were most likely physically assaulted or sexually abused in the past by violent men. Or their mothers received this atrocious treatment from other men, because there is scientific proof that traumatic experiences alter your DNA therefore causing you to be born in this world with trauma from your ancestors to some extent.
Additionally, I believe women are more vulnerable to these traumatic sexual alterations than men, not only due to being more sensitive and emotionally weaker, but also due to being this empty shell on their own in the absence of a man like previously stated above. And psychopathic men are better at emotionally controlling women than the average man. So, by advocating for sexual and domestic abuse towards women, you are admitting that if you were a chad, you would further contribute to make incels' lifes more miserable just for your own pleasure, further proving that you're a selfish moral monster.

So, if you advocate for rape, domestic abuse, sexual assault. If you believe foids are naturally promiscuous. If you believe foids naturally enjoy getting beaten. If you believe you're morally superior to these foids you keep criticizing.
And, most importantly, if you believe you have empathy for you "fellow brocels" and wish the best for them.

Take your mask off.

You wish you could be as promiscuous as all these foids even if it would mean worsening the overall problem of inceldom.
You wouldn't hesitate to make these "fellow brocels" suffer even further by fucking their oneitises in exchange of some short-lived sexual gratification.
You wouldn't feel bad for 1 second after raping a woman, despite contributing to create a generation of promiscuous masochist whores that are an incel's nightmare.
You are a narcissist with main character syndrome who feels entitled to a woman's body as a result of your jealousy towards sex-having chads and foids.

Incels are immature, arrogant, entitled, insecure moral monsters.

The real reason why you hate chads and foids isn't because they're promiscuous and egoistical. That's only the justification you've made up to erase your sense of guilt.
The real reason is jealousy. You're insecure and hate them because they can get the only thing you cared about since the beginning: sexual intimacy.

Being victim of a problem doesn't necessarily make us better than the abuser, and if we use it as an excuse to become like the abuser, then we deserved to be abused.
One harsh lesson that I learned early in my life is that people only care about the problems they're concerned about.
If the problem doesn't concern them, they either forget about it, or brush it off and make fun of those who are affected by the problem.
That's why you can't trust anyone in these kind of communities: the moment they escape from the problem, they won't hesitate to betray you and belittle you to make themselves feel better and superior.
You can't trust someone you only know from the internet and, ideally, you should avoid online friendships altogether.

Inceldom is mainly caused by egoistical promiscuous chads (a category you would've been part of if you had the chance to), who don't give a fuck about lonely men and shape women using sex to make them promiscuous too.

Feminism is caused by weak men who didn't have the balls to say "no" to foids who started rebelling against them, despite having the responsibility to do so as the stronger gender. It's also caused by sexual abusers and other kinds of evil men who went too far with removing their rights.

Faggotry is a mental illness that can be acquired from sexual abuse from an older man in your childhood.

I strongly believe gender-related issues are mainly mens' fault, why? Because they're the most powerful gender, and with great powers come great responsibilities.
The man is the pillar or humanity.
Humanity literally owes men scientific, mathematic, technologic progress.
The woman is just a puppet who's too easy to manipulate and corrupt.
So, what happens when the man becomes weak, irresponsible, immature?
Women start becoming crazy and gaining too much power.
And then, we get to the final result: societal collapse.

Be aware too, that as an incel, you're only playing the jews' game. You're tricked into believing that you're outside of the matrix, but you actually aren't.
They need more misogynist extremists to create further tension between men and women, to destroy traditional family even further.
Because yes, they have an agenda of division. They're trying to divide us as much as possible, by gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. because in the end what they're seeking is societal collapse. That way, they'll remove more of our liberties and control us even further. Also don't forget there's secret organizations that record everything on the internet. They could use your .is activity to know more about your psychology and manipulate you even further, by using your emotional weaknesses against you: if you can know the population's deeper thoughts in detail, you'll know what to say that'll seduce them or piss them off.

Plus, let's be serious. There's more to life than just sex. You can't keep whining your whole life about not being able to have sex, that's cringe and immature.
I bet most of you are fakecels anyways who are chronically online, either obese or anorexic, and without hygiene, kinda like the guys in the "Discord moderator" memes.
Like, come on, go touch some grass, stop being lazy, try to enjoy your one and only life as much as possible instead of wasting it.
Even if you're a legit truecel, I'm sure you'd be able to find something meaningful enough to numb the pain of sexlesness to a sufficient degree to enjoy life again.
There's more to life than sex and relationships, period. And if you can't get over it, then why not kys?

Based and underrated post.

While I hate normie society (and I do believe normies can and do mistreat many mentally ill people), I also see that I have done (and do) some bad shit. I am part of the reason I'm here. If I didn't commit some of my most major mistakes, I might not be here typing this on an incel forum.

While less so here, it can feel like people forget that incel means 'involuntary celibate' as in someone who wants a girl and can't get it.

Fair enough. But in what sense? Redpilled looksmaxxing? Whitepilled: i.e. beyond foids... ?
Can be one thing, can be many things. Some things are worth doing even if you aren't ascending.

Thread is based on wrong presumption.
I don't hate Chads and females. I want females and I want them to want me.
But I'm just genetic trash with some mental issues so I resent myself, resent my life and this world because it's forces subhumans to reject their biological nature and instead be 'a bigger man', 'to serve others' while genetic elite is fucking fertile gorgeous females.

tbh I won't read this fully, but I probably agree 100%

Sex is the root of all evil

This literally reads like something a redditor

I wanted to be a good person but when I am always rejected, why would I care when bad things happen to random people? They don’t give a shit about me
This. But my I got some envy / hate and sometimes I get happy when bad things happen to other, I try to supress it but it always comes back :reeeeee: I didn't want to be a bad person, but rejection turned me into one.

Alright guys, since I'm very bored, I'm going to share my most honest opinion on incels in the present moment but before accusing me of "incel shaming" and "foid worshipping" please read the whole thread. I believe it exposes the truth about most incels very accurately. :feelzez:

I think men (even self-proclaimed incels) are more responsible than women for todays' gender-related problems (such as inceldom, faggotry and feminism).

As incels, we all like to mock and shame women for the way they became. "Foids are sluts", "foids are promiscuous", "foids can't love", "foids only want chad", "foids are too hypergamous", "foids have no empathy", etc.

And I completely agree women really are like that in our modern times. I mean, just look at statistics such as Bumble data, the hypergamy and promiscuity is way too obvious: only a bluepilled chad, an incel-in-denial coper or a normiecuck betabuxxer can still be a man and deny the blackpill in 2023.

But guess what.
If you rationally think about if for a few minutes, incels are hypocrites. Not only aren't they better than foids, but they are even worse and here's why.

They complain about being a nice friendly guy with a good personality and good intentions for the woman, yet getting endlessly rejected (IRL and on dating apps) just over an unattractive physical appearance, then seeing the same foids who rejected them going for a 6ft chad they barely know, maybe even a psychopathic abusive criminal low IQ chad.

However, that's not an excuse to let your sufferings corrupt you to the point of becoming even worse than your sworn enemies (foids).

When I see you guys complaining about how foids are superficial for not seeing how much of a good man I am, THEN at the same time advocating for rape, child marriage, sexual assault, physical abuse towards women, and other forms of stupid misogyny, you can seriously still call yourself a moral man? You can seriously still believe you deserve a loving GF?
When you say that if you were a chad you would sleep with as many foids as possible, you can seriously continue to criticize women for being the way they are? You can seriously still consider yourself morally and sexually superior to women?

(Small parenthesis: Now, I'm going to be fair and admit that I don't feel better than the incels I'm criticizing in this thread. I'm a hypocrite too. I advocated for rape and domestic abuse in the past. But today I realized that's not a smart thing to do. I'm admitting my fault, I changed my mind.
I'm not doing this thread because I hate incels, I'm technically still one and fully understand the sufferings inceldom can cause to a man, I'm just venting about my realization of the truth. That being said, let's continue.)

A sane man can't advocate for rape then claim to be a nice gentleman who deserves love from the opposite sex, that's a literal contradiction.
You can't either be against female promiscuity then admit not being a promiscuous man due to having a low SMV, that's hypocrisy.

"B-but it's foids who started first, I advocate for these things because of their promiscuous hypergamic nature, I'm just a victim of their behaviour!!! :soy::soy::feels::feels::incel::incel:"

First of all, I don't believe promiscuity is part of womens' nature. From an evolutionary stand of point, it doesn't make any sense.
Women are the ones who should sleep wisely with the opposite sex, to get the best possible genes for the most genetically healthy possible baby.
The main primitive reason men value women is because of their holes. Therefore, it is in the woman's interest to be monogamous and not easily give her body to tons of random men either for free or for a cheap price, in order to increase her value and sexual power.

They're the ones naturally promiscuous, not women. From an evolutionary stand of point again, men should spread their seed as much as possible to get as many descendants as possible, so it makes sense in their case.
Throughout history, men did their best to turn women into promiscuous beings. By paying them with money for sex (prostitution), sending them gifts, sexualizing them, complimenting them, etc.

And you gotta understand that women are the weak gender, the emotional gender, the intellectually and physically inferior gender. From (again!) an evolutionary stand of point, they depended on the man's protection against savage beasts or other dangerous men. A woman needs to be lead by a man, she is supposed to be dependent to her man in order to be a feminine person and a good mother for her offsprings. Women are dumber and more vulnerable, that's why they're worse than men as leaders, that's why they use primitive arguments when disagreeing with other men, that's why they're more likely to be indoctrinated than men by the jew agendas. They don't have a human essence of their own, they're nothing more than an empty shell that's waiting to be filled by a man. And if the man they got can't control his sexual urges, or is an abusive narcissist, or a low IQ thug nigga, or a leftist wokefag, then guess what: that's what the woman will become: a promiscuous, masochist, communist, psychopath-worshipping whore. Sex naturally is more of an emotional thing for women than for men, so when a man has sex with her, she absorbs his traits like a sponge trough her pussy, aka her natural point of emotional control that's meant to be activated by the man's cock like the press of a button, in order to dominate her, to fill her with his essence as a way to put her in a state of total submission.
It can only men's fault (since women lack a will of their own) and as an incel you are not superior to these women EXCEPT for the fact that you're not a vulnerable empty shell like them. But in terms of morality and promiscuity, please don't deny the truth: if you were a chad you would sleep with as much stacies as possible, and by doing that you would have only worsened the problem of low-quality promiscuous women and made more men suffer from inceldom which is EXACTLY the problem you're advocating against: You want validation and are trying to look superior, but are actually egoistical and only care about yourself, like the hypocrite you are.

Secondly, yes it's true that women are hypergamous, after all the want the best possible genetics for their offsprings and want the largest possible amount of resources. But if they're naturally monogamous, what's wrong with it? It's normal even for men to want the best possible partner. Hypergamous is only problematic when combined with promiscuity because that's when inceldom appears in society.

Finally, I don't think it's natural either for women to love psychopathic men that physically abuses them. Why?
You gotta understand that trauma, especially early childhood or generational trauma, can shape a person's sexuality.
For example, if a young boy is raped by his father on a daily basis, the trauma from rape is very likely to cause the young boy to become a faggot later in life, there's statistics that literally prove that. There's something about the developing human brain that causes it to sexualize traumatic experiences, probably as a self-defense mechanism to forget about the pain associated with the event, or even to "own" the event by turning it into something pleasurable instead of painful when exposed to it again. I think this explains why women send love letters to criminals or have rape fantasies: They're the ones who were most likely physically assaulted or sexually abused in the past by violent men. Or their mothers received this atrocious treatment from other men, because there is scientific proof that traumatic experiences alter your DNA therefore causing you to be born in this world with trauma from your ancestors to some extent.
Additionally, I believe women are more vulnerable to these traumatic sexual alterations than men, not only due to being more sensitive and emotionally weaker, but also due to being this empty shell on their own in the absence of a man like previously stated above. And psychopathic men are better at emotionally controlling women than the average man. So, by advocating for sexual and domestic abuse towards women, you are admitting that if you were a chad, you would further contribute to make incels' lifes more miserable just for your own pleasure, further proving that you're a selfish moral monster.

So, if you advocate for rape, domestic abuse, sexual assault. If you believe foids are naturally promiscuous. If you believe foids naturally enjoy getting beaten. If you believe you're morally superior to these foids you keep criticizing.
And, most importantly, if you believe you have empathy for you "fellow brocels" and wish the best for them.

Take your mask off.

You wish you could be as promiscuous as all these foids even if it would mean worsening the overall problem of inceldom.
You wouldn't hesitate to make these "fellow brocels" suffer even further by fucking their oneitises in exchange of some short-lived sexual gratification.
You wouldn't feel bad for 1 second after raping a woman, despite contributing to create a generation of promiscuous masochist whores that are an incel's nightmare.
You are a narcissist with main character syndrome who feels entitled to a woman's body as a result of your jealousy towards sex-having chads and foids.

The real reason why you hate chads and foids isn't because they're promiscuous and egoistical. That's only the justification you've made up to erase your sense of guilt.
The real reason is jealousy. You're insecure and hate them because they can get the only thing you cared about since the beginning: sexual intimacy.

Being victim of a problem doesn't necessarily make us better than the abuser, and if we use it as an excuse to become like the abuser, then we deserved to be abused.
One harsh lesson that I learned early in my life is that people only care about the problems they're concerned about.
If the problem doesn't concern them, they either forget about it, or brush it off and make fun of those who are affected by the problem.
That's why you can't trust anyone in these kind of communities: the moment they escape from the problem, they won't hesitate to betray you and belittle you to make themselves feel better and superior.
You can't trust someone you only know from the internet and, ideally, you should avoid online friendships altogether.

Inceldom is mainly caused by egoistical promiscuous chads (a category you would've been part of if you had the chance to), who don't give a fuck about lonely men and shape women using sex to make them promiscuous too.

Feminism is caused by weak men who didn't have the balls to say "no" to foids who started rebelling against them, despite having the responsibility to do so as the stronger gender. It's also caused by sexual abusers and other kinds of evil men who went too far with removing their rights.

Faggotry is a mental illness that can be acquired from sexual abuse from an older man in your childhood.

I strongly believe gender-related issues are mainly mens' fault, why? Because they're the most powerful gender, and with great powers come great responsibilities.

Be aware too, that as an incel, you're only playing the jews' game. You're tricked into believing that you're outside of the matrix, but you actually aren't.
They need more misogynist extremists to create further tension between men and women, to destroy traditional family even further.
Because yes, they have an agenda of division. They're trying to divide us as much as possible, by gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. because in the end what they're seeking is societal collapse. That way, they'll remove more of our liberties and control us even further. Also don't forget there's secret organizations that record everything on the internet. They could use your .is activity to know more about your psychology and manipulate you even further, by using your emotional weaknesses against you: if you can know the population's deeper thoughts in detail, you'll know what to say that'll seduce them or piss them off.

Plus, let's be serious. There's more to life than just sex. You can't keep whining your whole life about not being able to have sex, that's cringe and immature.
I bet most of you are fakecels anyways who are chronically online, either obese or anorexic, and without hygiene, kinda like the guys in the "Discord moderator" memes.
Like, come on, go touch some grass, stop being lazy, try to enjoy your one and only life as much as possible instead of wasting it.
Even if you're a legit truecel, I'm sure you'd be able to find something meaningful enough to numb the pain of sexlesness to a sufficient degree to enjoy life again.
There's more to life than sex and relationships, period. And if you can't get over it, then why not kys?
I stopped being an incel. I realized that I don't really need sexual encounters and that I can close the void within with effort. I see myself as celibate now. I think it's pathetic that these guys have such high standards for females yet can't take care of themselves. Methinks it's more so that the people who run the show are deluded and they will unwittingly collapse society if this keeps going on like so.

Seems like a foid wrote this tripe.

no-time-busy.gif

But guess what.

Take your mask off.

stopped reading after the incel bashing. i dont care about manmade moral bullshit. foids have made me feel like dogshit for years over my genetics which i cant control, and i would just constantly feel a bitter pain emotionally getting rejected by them in favor of some retard who happens to have better genetics. if something bad happens to foids, ill laugh. i dont care at this point. why should i? homosexual bullshit like "virtue" and "morals" don't fucking matter when you look like a subhuman and the other guy is a chad. it just doesnt. if you were intelligent you would know this. tl;dr world is fucked and there is no inherent morality or principle

I wanted to be a good person but when I am always rejected, why would I care when bad things happen to random people? They don’t give a shit about me
This right here. It's the experiences that warp us, not the other way around.

Yes. I've been bullied by holes/NTs countless times and only restrict myself due to my view of uncontrolled violence as primitive behavior.
You control yourself because you're a pussy and fear prison lol shut the fuck up

Not reading that.

But guess what.

Take your mask off.

Dnr shitskin

"Plus, let's be serious. There's more to life than just sex. You can't keep whining your whole life about not being able to have sex, that's cringe and immature.
There's more to life than sex and relationships, period. And if you can't get over it, then why not kys?"
For sure, there are many fakecels on here. But there are also many truecels here

@Doomer Guy – it's not that easy. Yes, it's not only about sex, having a girlfriend is much more than having sex. Loneliness is deadly, that's a fact. It's not easy to KYS, it's not easy to cope; copes don't cover up the feeling of sadness of being lonely and not having a woman that loves you (not YOU, but HTN+ at least), so it's a primal instinct you can't just forget by coping

I guarantee you the second an incel receives the seemingly unconditional love and validation HVM experiences, he would drop the anime and vidya and do whatever is necessary to preserve the life affirming value she provides. seriously, opioids are barely equivalent to the feeling of actual love and validation. Black pill requires a depression of the senses to avoid instantaneous rope, seeing and feeling a glimpse of the other side is like some magic spell. maybe after years or decades of being in that position it would start to normalize, but by then you have other friends and things going for you in life that can sustain feelings of worth. all it takes is that one person to care, except they don't exist (for you).

It's a reciprocal relationship. Men enable the slutty behavior of w*men, who have the instinct to be slutty, which encourages the enabling of men, etc. etc.
I dont think you'll get much of an argument about how simps and cucks are the root of the issue, in most ways. But I'm guessing we spend marginally less time attacking them since they don't *directly* harm us by being simps/cucks. The *direct* source of our issue is w*men.
But yeah there's certainly layers to the issue.
If there were no simps and cucks, and men kept w*men accountable, then we probably wouldn't be in this mess-despite w*men being naturally inclined to these disgusting behaviors

Sorry too many words for drunk incel..

But guess what.

Take your mask off.

While i agree with most of your points your entire argument rests on all incels wanting to be sexual degenerate scumbags. Which isnt the case. Speaking for myself most of your points dont apply to me. Believe me or not but I dont want to be super promiscuous and fuck anything in sight making it my life mission. We have enough men like that already. I also dont support rape or sexual assault or whatever other fucked up shit you think applies to all incels(or even just the incels here). I would be perfectly content with 1 wife and a wholesome family or 1 significant other even. I dont need or want any of that other shit youre talking about.

That's reasonable, but i believe foids deserve all the shit we're throwing at them, and even more. It's not about keeping the good face anymore for me. I just want to see them suffer horrible things, plain and simple. And i don't care about preserving soyciety, male responsibility or some shit. If it's going to collapse, so be it.

Last edited:
That's reasonable, but i believe foids deserve all the shit we're throwing at them, and even more. It's not about keeping the good face anymore for me. I just want to see them suffer horrible things, plain and simple. And i don't care about preserving soyciety, male responsibility or some shit. If it's going to collapse, so be it.
Based

But guess what.

Take your mask off.

Soyboy soy
read every word. kys infil cuck. u think a bunch of subhuman IT retards are going to think better of you because of this?

good person by what measurement? by what soyciety says?

Trad values could have been preserved with the help of technology too. But they didnt. They encouraged feminism. They told women its okay to sleep around and be half-naked on the internet.
females are naturally like that. both men and women want to get with as many good looking ppl as they can. stop blaming this bs on muh feminism. feminism is just what women have wanted this whole time.

You take all edgy posts here too seriously. I'm sure majority of users here aren't ready to rape someone etc.

Also, what about women who sexually abuse children or perform some bad stuff when no one is seeing? Is this also men's fault?
Women often shame, mock, humiliate weak, disabled, ugly men who just try to survive. Is this also men's fault?
lmfao hes proving my point that most incels either go to two extremes and this is rape is based and the opposite is what this guy is doing which is being super cucked thinking that foids will sense how supposedly good of a guy he is.

But guess what.

Take your mask off.

Image 2

everything is mens faults :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: your not entitled to womens bodies INCEL:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: could you make it any less obvious your a IT cuck?

I would never fuck my brocels oneitis faggot, I hate women and chads but incels are cool. When the beta uprising is completed I will be sure to make sure brocels get an equal and charitable sex redistribution while punishing the sexual elite

@zionpill based posts:bigbrain:

Complete strawman. The Blackpill only shows data. Just because there are a few anti-social, spergy retards who come to the conclusion of "rape as a good thing" doesn't mean that those who embrace the blackpill all want to rape. I think rape is fucking retarded, and completely unfair towards a woman, and I don't get it.

Many of us were sold on this stupid idea that if we were a nice guy who became unique and stood above the crowd, and prioritized studying and career, one day a beautiful woman would really love you for who you are and you get to have kids in a white picket fence with things magically working out - yada yada.

Most above-average looking people are encouraged by their peers via banter and social positivity to improve and maximize their potential until they grow old with kids, getting the beer belly, the wife that hates them, etc. Uggos like us are beat down with low self-esteem to the point of getting used to isolation, with many of us (myself included) turning to religion to cope with the immense loneliness along with fantasies of a traditional, high moral relationship; forming our beliefs from a standpoint of resentment of what we don't have and delusions about how things will magically work out.

The blackpill shatters illusions.

This is total nonsense.

First of all, you don't get to use feminist talking points and apply Social Fucking Darwinism to post-agricultural revolution human civilization. If the idea that "society is all biological and immutable" and there are no "constructed" aspects of it, and civilization is strictly natural, then we should uphold the patriarchy as practiced in every successful human civilization in history - from the Aztecs to the Irish to the Germans to the Egyptians to the Indians to the Chinese to the Japanese. In fact, we should all be Nazis, because the Nazis argue this exact point - all civilization is strictly biological and doesn't create any constructed ideas. In the aggregate of all human social organization, monogamous patriarchal organization that shunned promiscuity and slut-shamed women has proven the most productive and successful. With it, Europe was able to colonize every single continent on the planet. So let's stick with it.

But even if we take your Fascistic Social Fucking Darwinism and apply it to the modern day, none of your arguments make sense. So women aren't promiscuous...yet they are the ones who gatekeep sex? And if women aren't promiscuous, how do you explain all the quantitative data the blackpill has explained showing that women are far more promiscuous than men as a whole? One browsing of "Slutty Confessions" reddit shows you that women can be way more promiscuous than men.

Also, why does a woman determine genetic health? Can't women...I don't know...be genetically inferior? It takes two to fuck and recombine genes.

But this is also ignoring the fact that we had such social mechanisms in place because what we physiologically desire doesn't actually create progress. Intelligence, above all else, propels us forward. It was the Teslas, Fords, Disneys, Newtons, Einsteins, and Elon Musks of the world that propelled us forward technologically. It was the Founding Fathers, the Enlightenment Philosophers, the Greco-Roman philosophers, and even the Christian philosophers that laid the groundwork for modern civilization. These weren't all sexually attractive, macho dark-triad men that made women wet. Most of those thugs ended up in shitty blue collar jobs in constant dysfunctional relationships.

IQ is directly correlated with income. It is not directly correlated with sexual attractiveness.

Back in the good old days, we shunned female promiscuity and encouraged men - intelligent men - to display masculine, dominant traits to encourage functional romantic relationships (so that such rich men could reproduce, and such women wouldn't be left unsatisfied in marrying that man) while reproducing and selecting for intelligence, so that mankind could continue to produce high quality, intelligent people who could innovate and uphold the human condition. The Andrew Tates of the world did not propel mankind forward in more civilized times.

The very root of Western Civilization - Plato, exemplified via Christ - is the exact symbol of this - a man who thinks of higher things of Heaven is God, in contrast to the Hercules's and Achilles's of the past who were mundane and damned as heathens. It's the story of King Arthur - the humble intelligent boy is able to pull the sword from the stone, not the dumb brutes. Same story of Beowulf - Beowulf's brutish nature brings about his downfall due to his pride.

I have issues with Christianity as laid out in the New Testament in terms of its death cult methodology and its denial of animalistic impulses, but the Platonism underpinning it teaches an important lesson of the intellect being more important than bruteness.

Christianity ended up eating itself like an Ouroboros, as those animalistic instincts are part of who we are and we need to embrace them. But mankind is something more developed than Gorillas. We have the "divine spark" so to speak, and as such, we can create higher ideals and make them a reality via what is deep within us - something that Gorillas do not have. To ridicule that is to spit on the face of man, and indeed, modernity does just that.

So no, none of what you say holds.

Then why should we let such women dictate our sexual selection and the entirety of civilization? You completely refuted your own above arguments.

That's a fair point - I wonder if I would be as intellectual as I am if I were a chad and distracted by pure carnal pursuits. At the same time, it takes a lot of fucking willpower to get to a socially dominant position and then use that position to state the truth. And the system is so rigged in favor of its own self-destruction it is willing to destroy the lives of those people and fester irrational, mouth-foaming rage by the most retarded and spoiled of society. People like Jordan Peterson, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, even Donald Trump and DeSantis and Steven Crowder, have risked their entire lives trying to do the right thing, but none can speak their mind on some of the real issues due to how stupid the masses are. All have tip-toed and sugar-coated in their ideology to prevent the media from causing enough rage to inspire assassins to put a bullet through their entire lives and even with their bluepilled sugarcoated bullshit watered down version of the truth they've been silenced and their lives ruined.

Many of us see no solution other than letting the West implode, because it's beyond salvaging. So what "will to power" is their to exercise when our heroes have all been run off a cliff anyways?

You misunderstand the blackpill. Monogamy was something we constructed post agricultural revolution in order to socially please everyone - women would have a man to help raise the kid, men would have a single woman to have sex with.

Animalistically, biologically, we are all polyamorous. All the scientific data we have discovered regarding human sexual selection as well as our early, pre-agricultural revolution ancestors, and all our nearly-related apes (like chimpanzees), all show this. But such promiscuity is not conductive to a socially functional civilization. Again, we have the "divine spark" that other apes do not have.

You don't understand how much ideology (i.e., feminist neoliberal bullshit) has tainted the natural sciences. Something even people like Dawkins would agree (he himself a Neoliberal). But if you are intelligent enough to read the raw data itself, there's only one inevitable conclusion. Scientists will never reveal it though, because they risk their careers being ruined due to accusations of sexism / being cancelled. One mother fucker published a book questioning the prevailing orthodoxy of monogamy being in our DNA, and every Liberal moralizing fucking scientist wanted his throat.

Cope. Women want dominance because before the agricultural revolution, that meant you got big fucking meatheads who could kill sabertooths and perpetuate the species.

Why do women want tall men and to feel smaller? Why do they want high status men? Why do they want ripped men? Why do they want aggressive, dark triad behavior? One word. Dominance.

This whole "just embrace ego death man" is all a cope. The ego is all we have, anybody who says they lack an ego is doing so from a place of subconscious ego (through faux moral elitism to artificially elevate their own ego's status). Talk to any Western Buddhist monks, they are all intellectually elitist pricks who look down on others who aren't as "enlightened" as they are (pure ego).

We should view the continuation of civilization and restraining our own personal wants as the ultimate act of ego, because to create a safe world for future generations and ourselves is better than self-destructive behavior. But what investment should I have in it in a civilization that actively censors, demonizes, and ostracizes us, or people who believe in such ideals?

If everyone is gonna be an anti-social self-destructive parasite and burn the whole West down, why not be envious of anti-social parasites who get their dick wet?

For what it's worth, I'm honest about it. But I believe in the existence of supernatural entities / deities and that's what propels me to have higher ideals, but I know most lack a higher ideal greater than themselves which is worth sacrificing their own selfishness for.

Name me something more important than sex that isn't tied to sex.
best grey post ive ever seen.

females are naturally like that. both men and women want to get with as many good looking ppl as they can. stop blaming this bs on muh feminism. feminism is just what women have wanted this whole time.
Just because they want it and its natural to them doesnt mean we should just allow it every single time like we are braindead creatures only acting on instincts.

The real reason is jealousy
you cracked the code :feelsjuice:

Just because they want it and its natural to them doesnt mean we should just allow it every single time like we are braindead creatures only acting on instincts.
i never even implied that. im was just saying i believe that there naturally like that.

But guess what.

Take your mask off.

Why should not we care about sex?

Didn't read most of the OP; only got to the part where he generalizes every incel or somesuch. Frankly, none of that is true. There's nobody to blame for my loneliness. Society, for not giving me a space? Women, for not giving me attention? Me, for not pursuing women in a way they like? My parents, for raising me in a way that wasn't ever going to guarantee me companionship? All of them? None? Who do you blame for your condition?
I don't hate women, OP. I don't blame them. I wouldn't know who to blame at this point.