Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Jainism the most cucked religion on the planet? I feel bad for jaincels.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★★
Imagine, not eating meat and depriving yourself of protein and important nutrients, because, some gay faggot madman who walked around naked said so. This crap religion should be exterminated. Inb4 "muh it's a peaceful religion, so it's ok". The average Jain is a Manlet twink.

@wereq
@anandkonda
@Transcended Trucel

Most cucked is islam

Imagine, not eating meat and depriving yourself of protein and important nutrients, because, some gay faggot madman who walked around naked said so. This crap religion should be exterminated. Inb4 "muh it's a peaceful religion, so it's ok". The average Jain is a Manlet twink.
Goatis - Loser slaves who don't eat meat.

Attachments

• Raw-Chicken.png
    Raw-Chicken.png
    805.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Curry religions justify veganism because their climate and geography is ill suited for animalproteinmaxxing. Tropical shitholes usually suffer from food scarcity so rearing livestock is hard. More religious you are, the more subhuman you are. Have you ever seen ogres, chads, stacies, and brutes being cucked into spending hours on end worshiping, praying, and doing bullshit rituals?? NEVER!

Last edited:
Goatis - Loser slaves who don't eat meat.
Used to watch him in 2019 and 2018, when he and that gorgeous looking Dutch female Luna were still together.
He apparently stabbed his classmates, back in High school?
anyways, He´s gone Black pill now.
His content still consists of criticizing vegans, but mainly black pill and lookism video´s.

Used to watch him in 2019 and 2018, when he and that gorgeous looking Dutch female Luna. were still together.
He apparently stabbed his classmates, back in High school?
anyways, He´s gone Black pill now.
His content still consists of criticizing vegans, but mainly black pill and lookism video´s.
Yep. He still uploads on Jewtube, Rumble, and Telegram. Never heard about the stabbing incident. Though he does preach about morality is a human construct (which isn't wrong), it's not impossible.

Curry religions justify veganism because their climate and geography is ill suited for animalproteinmaxxing. Tropical shitholes usually suffer from food scarcity so rearing livestock is hard. More religious you are, the more subhuman you are. Have you ever seen ogres, chads, stacies, and brutes being cucked into spending hours on end worshiping, praying, and doing bullshit rituals?? NEVER!
Curries need to either improve their environment dramatically or stop breeding entirely, as it's cruel for the next generation to live in their shitty conditions. (No pun intended)

Curries need to either improve their environment dramatically or stop breeding entirely, as it's cruel for the next generation to live in their shitty conditions. (No pun intended)
Genocide is the ONLY solution for the pestilent insectoid race known as curries.

Genocide is the ONLY solution for the pestilent insectoid race known as curries.
That may be the case, unfortunate, but drastic situations require drastic solutions.

Yea he Stabbed his classmates, and was addicted to RuneScape.:lul:
His advice is Based, but I think he´s completely Mental
Interesting. Do you have any articles or links?
I agree with most of his ideas, but they may perhaps be off the deep end a little, but who isn't in this day and age?

Adopt a dysgenic lifestyle just because a sacred text says so theory

That may be the case, unfortunate, but drastic situations require drastic solutions.
We already have the technology to achieve this kind of mass cleansing. We can EASILY engineer a bioweapon like a virus with 80% mortality and spread it across curryland. Within a matter of a month, the entire Indian subcontinent would be free of the stench of curries. :owo::owo:

We already have the technology to achieve this kind of mass cleansing. We can EASILY engineer a bioweapon like a virus with 80% mortality and spread it across curryland. Within a matter of a month, the entire Indian subcontinent would be free of the stench of curries. :owo::owo:
Then, Europeans could move in and build a respectable and dignified society full of beauty and virtues.

Interesting. Do you have any articles or links?
I agree with most of his ideas, but they may perhaps be off the deep end a little, but who isn't in this day and age?
Just type in ´goatis school stabbing´ and articles should pop up.
I don´t know why the link doesn´t work.
Also, on Youtube there are tons of people talking about it as well.

Article:
Man who ate raw pig’s head at vegan festival stabbed four classmates at school
by METRO

Just type in on Google

Gigaover for them wtf. They can't even consume potatoes.

Just type in ´goatis school stabbing´ and articles should pop up.
I don´t know why the link doesn´t work.
Also, on Youtube there are tons of people talking about it as well.

Article:
Man who ate raw pig’s head at vegan festival stabbed four classmates at school
by METRO

Just type in on Google
I skimmed through the information because there was a lot more than I expected, but I'm definitely shocked, to say the least. I'm not even sure what to think anymore if I'm being honest. The man, as you said, seems unhinged, which is a shame because he offers good, solid advice about food. Some of his videos were not only informative but entertaining, and perhaps the pressure of this world was too much.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHSL7wwS_w

Eh there's not very many of them anyway

It is. I will never understand how these guys even survive on literal high sugar goyslop. Meat eating is superior. The most militarily successful races(Europeans and Asians have high protein diets).

Wow they are vegans? That explains

It is. I will never understand how these guys even survive on literal high sugar goyslop. Meat eating is superior. The most militarily successful races(Europeans and Asians have high protein diets).
Ignorance is bliss, they will give it up if they ever try flesh once

Don't feel bad for them, they made their choice.

JoinedJan 3, 2024Posts465 all of it is racebait.

Please rot in /pol/ fakecel nigger.

Meat eating is superior.
Bengalis always get raped by mullas, while Gujjus despite being predominatly vegetarian slaugter mullas. Meat eating didn't do much to you Bengalis, did it?
The most militarily successful races(Europeans and Asians have high protein diets).
This I agree. It's not a veg vs non-veg, but carb vs protien. North-west Indian vegetarian diet has more protein than other states non-veg diet.

There's no such thing as a "based" or "non based" religion.

There's truth and error.

Either a religion is true, or it's not.

If a religion is true, then all the others are wrong because God cannot contradict Himself. That means that the true religion must be enforced and obeyed and the fake one repressed and eventually obliterated.

If a religion is false, then it doesn't matter at all and should be completely disregarded.

Saying that multiple religions can be good is basically saying that they're all fake, because you're essentially saying "yeah, they're made up, but some can have good consequences".

It's that simple.

If your brain functions correctly you cannot argue with what I've said above.

Either something is true, or it's not. When two things contradict each other, at least one of them is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back