Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I fear becoming like my father more than I fear lifelong inceldom

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
He singlehandedly defines exactly what I DON'T want to be, this nigga is short (165cm), ugly af, hairy and brown af, balding, low iq, small frame, unathletic, born pisspoor and still poor, lives in an absolute shithole, works 2 jobs and still can't afford shit, married a bpd dumb subhuman foidlet who made me traumatized and neurotic, he doesn't have even 1 slightly positive trait/gene and is hated by his family for his inferiority, absolutely miserable ultra-cucked existence

He's what some copers may call a "good person" (gentle, hardworking, etc) but those traits are absolutely WORTHLESS outside of fantasy land, especially when you reproduce and your kids gonna have to go through life equipped with your garbage inferior genes and dogshit socioeconomic class

I can never be "boyfriend material" because providing has no worth in a modern romantic relationship, only mutual attraction is needed, but if I ever become a beta cuck I'm gonna be exactly like my dad, the person I specially despise, and if I have a kid it's gonna be the exact same shit over again and even worse...

Last edited:
He singlehandedly defines exactly what I DON'T want to be
Same. Which is why I never want to marry and specially never have kids. Because I am exactly like him in every imaginable way. I hate myself so much it's insane. I even want to cut my disgusting fingers off when I look at them because they look a lot like his.

Don't think about ascending. The best you can hope for is to prevent yourself from descending even further than you already are,

Same. Which is why I never want to marry and specially never have kids. Because I am exactly like him in every imaginable way. I hate myself so much it's insane. I even want to cut my disgusting fingers off when I look at them because they look a lot like his.
Brutal

I was a good goy like my dad too. But life owned me in every way possible, even when i was a good goy.

If i manage to survive ill be his exact opposite.