Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why I Think @shy niceguy Is a Female (a Lot of Evidence)

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

Which of these do you think @shy niceguy is?

• Total voters
That’s not the shoutout style that’s the moe style. Originally made for men but right now it’s very popular with women.
It is not just moe, but shoujo. Shoujo, specifically the ubiquitous Sailor Moon was thought to be the origin of the word moe from character Tomoe Hotaru in 1993 and likely it's popularity.
For reference, the black haired one is Tomoe.

Miscellaneous evidence:
  • Profile (avi, banner, custom title):
View attachment 1195633

And initially, to seem more masculine (and after the accusations), she changed her avi and background to Richard Ramirez, literally the most cliche dark-triad criminal that stereotypical hybristophilic females like to point to. This is also the edgiest shit ever coming from this bitch. :lul::lul::lul:

• Habitually using lowercase (female trait; many adolescent or younger females are known to write in lowercase)
  • Frequent use of emoticons: ;3 :< :D ;]

Posts and threads:

She cries when she cuts herself (it is very rare for adult men to cry in response to physical injury):

This also implies she has to an extent engaged in self-harm, something that is more prevalent in females.

Her first profile custom title was "mommy boy," as evidenced by @DarkStar's comment and her response, confirming that this was indeed her previous profile title:

This is actually the first instance of a user pointing out this person's femininity and them supposedly being female, so hats off to you, @DarkStar. :feelsYall:

She made this thread:

Very ironic coming from her and very suspicious when you consider it's her first two threads ever.

Racist ad hominem and evidence of projection:

>is racist
>doesn't want people to be racist towards her

:feelswhat:

Blatant pro-homosexual arguments and being accepting of the concept of "incel" homosexuals/transvestites:

Most transvestites are also androphiles, not gynephiles. The reason they crossdress is to attract the male gender; otherwise, why would they shape themselves in a feminine image? Why would they act feminine? It makes no sense for a transvestite to be heterosexual because I doubt females, although they notoriously are known for their homosexual tendencies (even those who self-identify as heterosexual), would accept pseudo-female mimics as genuine sexual partner unless they have some degenerate fetish where they are attracted to such people, which I wager is rare among females as a whole.

:feelswhat:

Weird fucking homo questions:

This fucking thread again demonstrating projection:

Honey, I doubt you are either one. :feelskek:

Does this look like a "ghetto nigga" or "thug" to you?

She also doesn't like to address arguments:

Projection:

Again, I know this seems cliche, but I have never heard a guy say "weirdo" unless that person was a fag or not a man at all.

In the words of @Rixinuj:

Almost as if she is one and trying to not look like one.

Trying to look as masculine and macho as possible:

Projection:

Using faggoty emoticons:

:feelspuke: Disgusting female/fag/troon trait.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Female insult.

Femdom cuckery:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I can literally tell female hands typed these.

Confirms she has a feminine voice, far from the macho, "thug" persona she was trying to LARP as just a few posts ago:

Who else would have an anime voice but a girl? And why would a guy say that casually to his friend unless it wasn't his friend but his girlfriend?

Literally offered to send user "his" dick pic:

Female advocating for her own kind's genocide:

Femdom cuck gets perma'd (thank you, @LeFrenchCel):

Famous last words:

Profile posts:

What straight man uses "omg"? I have not once in my life heard any grown man use this phrase ("oh em gee") unless he was effeminate, nor have I seen this on .is, so this either makes her a homosexual man or a female.

The overemphasis on "I like girls, I am not a fag" is also funny af. :feelskek: It's exactly what you expect from a female trying to LARP as not being one.

The "just stfu already" part is also very typical of female speech.

Another example not from her profile:

I also asked her this:

And she responded:

I think all of us know that it is almost impossible to piss with an erection, and even if you're semi-flaccid, it's still very difficult.

Also, notice how she completely assumed a different demeanor when I asked her this question. It's almost as if she's trying her hardest to sound like a man and using every opportunity to do so. :feelsugh:

Another example of the above:

I said:

Which she responded to by:

Suspicious, no?

Last one:

@ChristcelTemplar:

@shy niceguy:

Me:

Then she basically threatens to report me in total bitchy fashion:

More signs of female-speak, using "aww" (on my own profile wall):

TLDR: massive amounts of soy and/or estrogen:

View attachment 1195620View attachment 1195621View attachment 1195622View attachment 1195623View attachment 1195624View attachment 1195625View attachment 1195626View attachment 1195627View attachment 1195628

Fucking bitch whore, I hope you die and bite the dust or get raped in an alleyway by hobos. You should be shot and thrown in the sea. Do us a favor and cut your neck and drown yourself in a bathtub. Fuck you.

View attachment 1195643

Look at you now. :smonk:
highIQ