Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why I Think @shy niceguy Is a Female (a Lot of Evidence)

Which of these do you think @shy niceguy is?

• Total voters
I`m almost 100% sure that`s a foid or a Faggot

@lonelysince2006 @LeFrenchCel
Please read this with an unbiased eye, I really don't think he's a foid and I find it brutal that a fellow incel, a social reject, is rejected by a website for social rejects for not fitting societal norms / not being manly enough.

-Feminine avi and background

A lot of members use feminine or cute avis like anime girls. This one is obviously way more girly and immature than those, but as many incels are mentally ill and mentally stuck in childhood, I have no problem imagining a man using that.
It also matches with calling his mother mommy and connects to the next point.
(I also really doubt an infiltrator would make it this obvious, again compare him with @KILLMANKIND )

-"Mommy boy" and feminine writing style

If he was raised by a single mother (which makes sense if he's black jfl) it makes sense that he would be very attached to her and would have taken up female mannerisms when speaking and writing.
I have a similar situation and I've been told IRL that I speak like a fucking woman. It's humiliating.

-Cries when he cuts

Have you ever cut yourself ? You say men don't cry to physical pain but your opinion is worthless if you've never done it yourself.
Cutting isn't just physical, you are usually in mental anguish when you do it, so the crying comes from both, not just the pain.
It's usually the kind of situation where you could cry regardless of whether you actually cut or not.
If he's mentally ill (which he is if he cuts), then you also can't apply stats about "most men" to him, as mental illnesses can bring very heightened emotions.

-Ad hominems and racism

Completely irrelevant to whether he's a man or not, but yeah being racist without saying your race is a wimp move. A straight man can be a wimp tho.

-Femboy comments

A femboy is just a man who looks like a woman. In which case a femboy can be a straight man. I don't think femboy = crossdresser systematically. If you're a cutecel who can never hope to look manly it makes sense to lean into it and find a woman who likes that (as we are all aware that women have bisexual tendencies).

-Ghetto

I don't find it weird that he's ghetto IRL because he has to be to not get bullied 24/7 but lets himself act effeminately on the internet.

-Weirdo, creep, choke

If he's into girly stuff he most likely interacts with women a lot online and picked up even more feminine vocabulary.

-Dick pic and entertaining the allegations too much

We don't know if he offered to send a dick pic or not as all he said is "dm", and he was responding to advice not allegations in this specific post.
And even if he did : Some of you kept shitting up his threads, I doubt you would have stopped even if he ignored you.
Threatening to send a dick pic to make you stfu sounds normal to me.

-Feminine voice and "anime voice"

A feminine voice is even more of a reason to have to act thuggish as you look like even more of a fucking victim.
It destroys your smv as women will never take you seriously, so I'm not sure how it's proof that he's not an incel.
Also, why do you assume a friend told him he has an anime voice ? Seems clear people were making fun of him.

-Femdom

Femdom is neither LGBT nor foid worship so I still fail to see how this fetish is against the rules.
Furthermore, wanting a woman to force herself on you isn't quite the same as wanting the full dominatrix + CBT experience.

-Profile posts

Most of these are just more feminine speech or him ignoring your allegations for once (reminder that you also held it against him when he answered the allegations so your point is pretty weak).
Using omg isn't a female trait, me and the few men I know irl use it a lot.
Yes you can piss with an erection, you just have to bend forward for it to be physically possible if you're still hard, and if you have a semi I can confirm it can hurt.

Please read this with an unbiased eye, I really don't think he's a foid and I find it brutal that a fellow incel, a social reject, is rejected by a website for social rejects for not fitting societal norms / not being manly enough.

A lot of members use feminine or cute avis like anime girls. This one is obviously way more girly and immature than those, but as many incels are mentally ill and mentally stuck in childhood, I have no problem imagining a man using that.
(I also really doubt an infiltrator would make it this obvious, again compare him with @KILLMANKIND )

If he was raised by a single mother (which makes sense if he's black jfl) it makes sense that he would be very attached to her and would have taken up female mannerisms when speaking and writing.
I have a similar situation and I've been told IRL that I speak like a fucking woman. It's humiliating.

-Cries when he cuts

Have you ever cut yourself ? You say men don't cry to physical pain but your opinion is worthless if you've never done it yourself.
Cutting isn't just physical, you are usually in mental anguish when you do it, so the crying comes from both, not just the pain.
It's usually the kind of situation where you could cry regardless of whether you actually cut or not.
If he's mentally ill (which he is if he cuts), then you also can't apply stats about "most men" to him, as mental illnesses can bring very heightened emotions.

-Ad hominems and racism

Completely irrelevant to whether he's a man or not, but yeah being racist without saying your race is a wimp move. A straight man can be a wimp tho.

-Femboy comments

A femboy is just a man who looks like a woman. In which case a femboy can be a straight man. I don't think femboy = crossdresser systematically. If you're a cutecel who can never hope to look manly it makes sense to lean into it and find a woman who likes that (as we are all aware that women have bisexual tendencies).

-Ghetto

I don't find it weird that he's ghetto IRL because he has to be to not get bullied 24/7 but lets himself act effeminately on the internet.

-Weirdo, creep, choke

If he's into girly stuff he most likely interacts with women a lot online and picked up even more feminine vocabulary.

We don't know if he offered to send a dick pic or not as all he said is "dm", and he was responding to advice not allegations in this specific post.
And even if he did : Some of you kept shitting up his threads, I doubt you would have stopped even if he ignored you.

A feminine voice is even more of a reason to have to act thuggish as you look like even more of a fucking victim.
It destroys your smv as women will never take you seriously, so I'm not sure how it's proof that he's not an incel.
Also, why do you assume a friend told him he has an anime voice ? Seems clear people were making fun of him.

-Femdom

Femdom is neither LGBT nor foid worship so I still fail to see how this fetish is against the rules.
Furthermore, wanting a woman to force herself on you isn't quite the same as wanting the full dominatrix + CBT experience.

-Profile posts

Most of these are just more feminine speech or him ignoring your allegations for once (reminder that you also held it against him when he answered the allegations so your point is pretty weak).
Yes you can piss with an erection, you just have to bend forward for it to be physically possible if you're still hard, and if you have a semi I can confirm it can hurt.
simp ahh post. dnr.

@Rapist @Regenerator @SociallyStupid @SupremeAutist @Limitcel @lennox @HomicidalSuicidal88 @Mayocel @EngelCallDell19 @lazy_gamer_423 @Efiliste @Adolf Kitler @K1ng N0th1ng @NeverGetUp36 @Cayden Zhang @VideoGameCoper @Punished Watcher @ReverseSexismisReal @smegma producer @Sloth22

Please do the needful and read my defence as you have voted saars.

simp ahh post. dnr.
he just has a very weak case

remember, sheboons aren't feminine, they are masculine and loud, so that doesn't make any sense
-Cries when he cuts

men don't usually cut, so it would make more sense if she was a foid

Hell yeah I was mentioned in the screen shots

remember, sheboons aren't feminine, they are masculine and loud, so that doesn't make any sense
I hate niggers as much as anyone here but his mother could have been one of the more civilised ones.
or he's mixed

men don't usually cut
It's easy to hide and self-harm is the only option if you're too weak to lash out. I've known some who've cut but yeah it's not common.

-Cries when he cuts

-Ad hominems and racism

-Femboy comments

-Ghetto

-Weirdo, creep, choke

-Femdom

-Profile posts

I think that it was too feminine to be a normal male. I can somewhat see your points, but on a forum like this you have to take decisive action against users who are sus

I think that it was too feminine to be a normal male. I can somewhat see your points, but on a forum like this you have to take decisive action against users who are sus
Personally I think he's too sus to actually be an infiltrator but I understand your position.

This isn't some all-inclusive forum for gay-adjacent incels. It is a forum for losers, but if you've ever seen a gathering of losers (like nerds) in high school, you are always bound to see one or two females or LGBT folk among them if that makes sense. This isn't a forum for them. It's not for everyone. "He" should man the fuck up or get the fuck out.

Again, I don't think unsavory LGBT-adjacent people should be allowed here, and having this much oozing femininity is never a good sign. You have to show some level of masculinity to be on this forum, not only to not be banned, but also to be accepted by the majority of forum users.
(I also really doubt an infiltrator would make it this obvious, again compare him with @
KILLMANKIND
@KILLMANKIND )
This isn't necessarily true. A lot of infiltrators are quite obvious, while others are not, so this isn't a valid argument.

It's a shame I would've been friends with @KILLMANKIND seeing that the user is a Columbiner ("KILL MANKIND" is an Eric Harris reference from his journal) had she not been a femon. Now I wish death upon her.

Then "he" shouldn't channel that here. Seriously, why would a heterosexual man in their right mind use the most stereotypically feminine avi and then go on and write "mommy boy" as their custom title? This person is obviously a troll or female—or both.

Sure, the mannerisms part is understandable, but to knowingly write that as your custom title is something else.
-Cries when he cuts

Ok, makes sense.
-Ad hominems and racism

You're right, but it's a pretty scummy move coming from her.
-Femboy comments

No, a "femboy" is a transvestite, not necessarily a feminine-looking, feminine-acting/effeminate man (i.e. "just a man who looks like a woman"); it is a man who is actively trying to look like a female and takes sexual pleasure in that (or to calm dysphoria, though the two can be overlapping).

A transvestite could be straight; however, that person is still a crossdresser (transsexual-adjacent) and so should be immediately banned. No "pretty boy" straight man calls himself a "femboy." It literally carries connotations of homosexuality.

There is definitely a line between looking feminine and being a transvestite. Fuck anyone who tries to "lean into it" and actively try to be a transvestite faggot.
-Ghetto

But we know nothing of her personal life, so we can only assume she's LARPing. Your assertion has zero evidence besides the possibility that "he" could be like that in real life.
-Weirdo, creep, choke

Then she's better off with them. No one should defend these weird-ass comments of hers and try to justify them. Would you like to be called those, even by another man, let alone by a female? Would you like to be called "weirdo," "creep," or be told to "choke"?

This is a bitch 100% based off those insults alone.

Saying "dm" to an inquiry about what your dick would look like heavily implies you want to send a dick pic. :feelskek:

She was acting like a bitch and got mobbed in true incel fashion. :feelzez:
:feelswhat:

Being thuggish doesn't negate your feminine voice, it literally makes it even more obvious and the contrast would be laughable.
-Femdom

It's still pretty cucked, though that's a good question for @LeFrenchCel.

My deep hatred for arrogant females (viragos) means I will never find a female doing that shit attractive and it will only enrage me.
-Profile posts

Using "omg" in that context sounded very gay/feminine.
I have never been able to do this.

Last edited:

shy niceguy​

-

manipulate me

Joined Saturday at 1:56 AM

Last seen A moment ago · Engaged in conversation

You have to show some level of masculinity to be on this forum
I don't think that's how it SHOULD be, and it's not written in the rules, but if that's how it is then it is what it is.
I think telling him to done it down with the queerness and giving him a final chance would be fair in that case.

A lot of infiltrators are quite obvious, while others are not, so this isn't a valid argument.
I haven't seen that many so I won't say the opposite but it just seems stupid to be that obvious. Foids are stupid so I obviously won't say it's impossible.

A transvestite could be straight; however, that person is still a crossdresser (transsexual-adjacent)
No "pretty boy" straight man calls himself a "femboy."
Did he call himself a femboy ? From the post I read he just asked if femboys could be incels.

Fuck anyone who tries to "lean into it" and actively try to be a transvestite
I didn't mean dressing up as a woman to get pussy, I meant going along with having a feminine face instead of desperately trying to be masculine.

Your assertion has zero evidence
You don't have evidence that he isn't ghetto IRL either. I was simply showing that it could be easily explained.
Saying "dm" to an inquiry about what your dick looks like heavily implies you want to send a dick pic. :feelskek:
TBH, this is a part I find a bit weird. I still think he just wanted advice but if he wanted advice he should've done it publicly.

Easiest and fastest way to prove you're not a foid.

Being thuggish doesn't negate your feminine voice, it literally makes it even more obvious and the contrast would be laughable.
You're fucked either way if you're in a rough neighbourhood with a feminine voice. I think being thuggish and aggressive makes you a BIT less of a victim.

My deep hatred for arrogant females (viragos) means I will never find a female doing that shit attractive and it will only enrage me.
I'm not into femdom either but I wouldn't have a problem with a woman taking the lead. But yeah anything more than that is unattractive.

You're not missing out on much, I usually get some on the floor. I only do it when I fapped just before sleeping and need to piss quickly so I can go to bed.

thanks for not just dropping a dnr btw
Holy shit writing this much wiped me out.

Valid point. Many incels are stuck in childhood (kinda like Peter Pan syndrome). I am slightly like this as well, but still have some masculinity about myself. Like you said, an infiltrator usually tries to seems more manly to fit in, not openly seems more feminine. He may just be a less masculine but still straight guy.

Could be true. Being raised without a father will mess you up and make you more feminine seeming.
-Cries when he cuts

I don’t know what to make of this, because I never cut myself. I would either put a bullet through my brain or do nothing. However, when I was 15 and going through horrendous physical health issues, I almost felt like cutting myself once then because of how much I hated my existence, but stopped myself. I know how fucked up your mental state can get, so I will entertain the possibility he could actually be a man.
-Ad hominems and racism

-Femboy comments

If he is a cutecel that is not very masculine seeming, this could be true. As long as he isn’t a trans cross dresser and is only looking for women into less masculine guys, I will let this one go.
-Ghetto

Could be. This is the only place we can be our true selves.
-Weirdo, creep, choke

On the fence with this one. Seems suspicious.

Very strange and unusual, definitely very suspicious.

I used to have a high pitched voice before puberty, so I know how much people disrespect you for it.
-Femdom

I agree with this. It’s still a straight sexual fantasy, so it should be allowed.
-Profile posts

I don’t really hold using omg against him much.
I will agree to let some of this suspicious behavior of his go for now, but if I see much more, I’m gonna be convinced this is a foid. I have reluctantly changed my vote to him being a straight male because if he is a reject everywhere in society, I don’t want my vote to be part of banishing him from here if he is really a straight male. If I see much more weird behavior, I’m gonna have to change it back though

Tahlia66 days

@BrendioEEE care to chime in?

Oh shit, that’s right…

Also, I’m happy screenshots of my replies made it into this detective post, lol

This all but confirmed my suspicions yesterday. It's hard to explain, but this thread from the user immediately gave me a hunch something was off. Maybe it was how she was nonchalant and flippant about $300 dollars. People (men, usually) who work hard for their money are almost never that flippant about the money they earn. Even @faded, who gets his richfag allowance from his Jew York City family, is more frugal with his money.

Last edited:
Please do the needful and read my defence as you have voted saars.
First, I don't think the vote was whether they should be banned or not, just what we think, or?

Just because the majority of us suspect that someone is gay/a woman should not be a cause for a ban IMHO, but just if a lot of people are really sure they are an infiltrator and harmful for the forum. As this is a last-resort community for Incels, I think it is better to accept a few infiltrators than to reject the same amount of actual incels - so IMHO I think unless we are really sure they are up for no good they should be allowed.

But now I have looked through all of their posts and unfortunately some have confirmed my suspicions.
First, you claim that maybe they are a femboy, but that doesn't mean that they are not incel. However, one of the first posts of @shy niceguy was how they hate femboys but also on their theories: https://incels.is/threads/my-theory-on-femboys.626868/
This might be a weak case for them being a femboy, but a stronger case for them being a liar.

There were also two further weaker points of suspicion: They claim that they are an autist and just write what they think, but in a LOT of their comments I suspect that they wrote things just to fit in the group. For example, from all of their messages I don't get a "hateful" vibe, but then they agree with that foids should be killed.

Another point was that they wanted to "copy" copes of other incels: https://incels.is/threads/any-good-copes.626774/#post-14570518 - maybe because they want to learn how to better fit in to the Incel community?

But IMHO the biggest smoking gun is https://incels.is/threads/what-should-i-buy-with-300-dollars.627558/#post-14587486
So in this thread not only do they claim that they earn $300 easily by doing "favors", but they also want an Iphone XR to take pictures. I am an ugly guy and I definitely don't want a phone for taking pictures. Instead, I use it more for surfing social media or watching videos etc. But especially women like taking pictures of themselves.

My best guess (but still a low probability) is actually that they are a sex worker and let me explain why: Here we are talking about escortcelling, but there are quite a few of us who haven't done it, so we could be seen as untapped potential. For them, $300 are not much, and tbh., for most other jobs, it is. Escorts probably have even more reason to avoid being doxxed than "normal" users here, so they could fear that the info about state + race + being an escort (+ femboy?) could let us know who exactly they are.

This could answer the question why they are here even if they are a foid: They want to learn about us to know what we, as potential clients, would expect/want. The "shy niceguy" persona is used to make friends with clients she wants to have, because she doesn't want the women-hater-clients, but but "shy, autistic" clients. This was a bit successful because I quite liked the way she wrote.

This isn't some all-inclusive forum for gay-adjacent incels.
What is a "gay-adjacent incel". Someone heterosexual who has lots of contact with gay people? I think he should be allowed here.
having this much oozing femininity is never a good sign. You have to show some level of masculinity to be on this forum, not only to not be banned, but also to be accepted by the majority of forum users.
I don't think this should be the case. Being not perceived masculine enough is (a) common for autists who commonly are perceived more "gender-less" as they don't take over mannerisms from other people in their group and (b) something many women absolutely hate, which is why they often specifically insult incels by claiming that the "lack masculinity"
Seriously, why would a heterosexual man in their right mind use the most stereotypically feminine avi and then go on and write "mommy boy" as their custom title?
We are all different. And wanting to have a "mommy GF" isn't that uncommon for incels. Lots of us never had someone who cared for them, except maybe our mother, that's why we might be "mommy's boys" or want "mommy GFs"
I do have. I have a small dick, maybe that's why. You have to be more careful where it goes and sometimes it can be a bit painful if you need to direct it "down" too much, so you might have to lean forward etc., but it definitely is possible for me.

And another (very weak) evidence of her being a sex worker:
I've been looking for a job for like months, and I found nothing. all the interviews I went to were a waste of time because none of them called back.
I fucking need money to buy a lot of stuff to help me cope like upgrading my gaming setup, so I can get higher fps on my PC.
I also need money for surgery to improve my life overall.
I just don't know why no one hires me, I am very nice, very clean and I always listen. I also will help when needed.
So they make $300/day easily but cannot find a normal job, interesting ...

Then: They needs money for surgery. Of course this could help everyone, but it would _especially_ help sex workers.

Then "no one hires me". She doesn't list her qualifications, but instead lists that she is "nice, clean and always listen". These three attributes are all relevant for sex workers, especially the "clean" one. With an "normal" unqualified job it would also be really difficult to save money for surgery.

I ignore the "upgrading my gaming setup" as they don't play mobile games, but now are an avid PC gamer? Strange ...

Realized with all the foid and femboy shit she was posting that it was an obvious troll or infilitrator. Good thing we got the cunt banned, though.

Miscellaneous evidence:
  • Profile (avi, banner, custom title):
View attachment 1195633

And initially, to seem more masculine (and after the accusations), she changed her avi and background to Richard Ramirez, literally the most cliche dark-triad criminal that stereotypical hybristophilic females like to point to. This is also the edgiest shit ever coming from this bitch. :lul::lul::lul:

• Habitually using lowercase (female trait; many adolescent or younger females are known to write in lowercase)
  • Frequent use of emoticons: ;3 :< :D ;]

Posts and threads:

She cries when she cuts herself (it is very rare for adult men to cry in response to physical injury):

This also implies she has to an extent engaged in self-harm, something that is more prevalent in females.

Her first profile custom title was "mommy boy," as evidenced by @DarkStar's comment and her response, confirming that this was indeed her previous profile title:

This is actually the first instance of a user pointing out this person's femininity and them supposedly being female, so hats off to you, @DarkStar. :feelsYall:

She made this thread:

Very ironic coming from her and very suspicious when you consider it's her first two threads ever.

Racist ad hominem and evidence of projection:

>is racist
>doesn't want people to be racist towards her

Blatant pro-homosexual arguments and being accepting of the concept of "incel" homosexuals/transvestites:

Most transvestites are also androphiles, not gynephiles. The reason they crossdress is to attract the male gender; otherwise, why would they shape themselves in a feminine image? Why would they act feminine? It makes no sense for a transvestite to be heterosexual because I doubt females, although they notoriously are known for their homosexual tendencies (even those who self-identify as heterosexual), would accept pseudo-female mimics as genuine sexual partner unless they have some degenerate fetish where they are attracted to such people, which I wager is rare among females as a whole.

Weird fucking homo questions:

This fucking thread again demonstrating projection:

Honey, I doubt you are either one. :feelskek:

Does this look like a "ghetto nigga" or "thug" to you?

She also doesn't like to address arguments:

Projection:

Again, I know this seems cliche, but I have never heard a guy say "weirdo" unless that person was a fag or not a man at all.

In the words of @Rixinuj:

Almost as if she is one and trying to not look like one.

Trying to look as masculine and macho as possible:

Projection:

Using faggoty emoticons:

:feelspuke: Disgusting female/fag/troon trait.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Female insult.

Femdom cuckery:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I can literally tell female hands typed these.

Confirms she has a feminine voice, far from the macho, "thug" persona she was trying to LARP as just a few posts ago:

Who else would have an anime voice but a girl? And why would a guy say that casually to his friend unless it wasn't his friend but his girlfriend?

Literally offered to send user "his" dick pic:

Female advocating for her own kind's genocide:

Femdom cuck gets perma'd (thank you, @LeFrenchCel):

Famous last words:

Profile posts:

What straight man uses "omg"? I have not once in my life heard any grown man use this phrase ("oh em gee") unless he was effeminate, nor have I seen this on .is, so this either makes her a homosexual man or a female.

The overemphasis on "I like girls, I am not a fag" is also funny af. :feelskek: It's exactly what you expect from a female trying to LARP as not being one.

The "just stfu already" part is also very typical of female speech.

Another example not from her profile:

I also asked her this:

And she responded:

I think all of us know that it is almost impossible to piss with an erection, and even if you're semi-flaccid, it's still very difficult.

Also, notice how she completely assumed a different demeanor when I asked her this question. It's almost as if she's trying her hardest to sound like a man and using every opportunity to do so. :feelsugh:

Another example of the above:

I said:

Which she responded to by:

Suspicious, no?

Last one:

@ChristcelTemplar:

@shy niceguy:

Me:

Then she basically threatens to report me in total bitchy fashion:

More signs of female-speak, using "aww" (on my own profile wall):

TLDR: massive amounts of soy and/or estrogen:

View attachment 1195620View attachment 1195621View attachment 1195622View attachment 1195623View attachment 1195624View attachment 1195625View attachment 1195626View attachment 1195627View attachment 1195628

Fucking bitch whore, I hope you die and bite the dust or get raped in an alleyway by hobos. You should be shot and thrown in the sea. Do us a favor and cut your neck and drown yourself in a bathtub. Fuck you.

View attachment 1195643

Look at you now. :smonk:
Autism

This all but confirmed my suspicions yesterday. It's hard to explain, but this thread from the user immediately gave me a hunch something was off. Maybe it was how she was nonchalant and flippant about $300 dollars. People (men, usually) who work hard for their money are almost never that flippant about the money they earn. Even @faded, who gets his richfag allowance from his Jew York City family, is more frugal with his money.

Fuck I have a job and I sometimes ask these style questions too.

Don't worry I'm not a foid

Sorry to ping you again, @InceldianWarrior - but have you changed your opinion or do you still think he is a normal man?

Sorry to ping you again, @InceldianWarrior - but have you changed your opinion or do you still think he is a normal man?
@InceldianWarrior might be a foid aswell, but a smart one or he is a simp

With the evidence we had I would still think he's a normal man but in DMs to a few people he said he was trolling.

Well, he still brought up several arguments I would like to discuss.
The matter is behind us now but we can have a theoretical discussion on the points I raised if you want.

@InceldianWarrior might be a foid aswell, but a smart one or he is a simp
You literally simped as soon as there was a confirmed woman, sit this one out bro.

Miscellaneous evidence:
  • Profile (avi, banner, custom title):
View attachment 1195633

And initially, to seem more masculine (and after the accusations), she changed her avi and background to Richard Ramirez, literally the most cliche dark-triad criminal that stereotypical hybristophilic females like to point to. This is also the edgiest shit ever coming from this bitch. :lul::lul::lul:

• Habitually using lowercase (female trait; many adolescent or younger females are known to write in lowercase)
  • Frequent use of emoticons: ;3 :< :D ;]

Posts and threads:

She cries when she cuts herself (it is very rare for adult men to cry in response to physical injury):

This also implies she has to an extent engaged in self-harm, something that is more prevalent in females.

Her first profile custom title was "mommy boy," as evidenced by @DarkStar's comment and her response, confirming that this was indeed her previous profile title:

This is actually the first instance of a user pointing out this person's femininity and them supposedly being female, so hats off to you, @DarkStar. :feelsYall:

She made this thread:

Very ironic coming from her and very suspicious when you consider it's her first two threads ever.

Racist ad hominem and evidence of projection:

>is racist
>doesn't want people to be racist towards her

Blatant pro-homosexual arguments and being accepting of the concept of "incel" homosexuals/transvestites:

Most transvestites are also androphiles, not gynephiles. The reason they crossdress is to attract the male gender; otherwise, why would they shape themselves in a feminine image? Why would they act feminine? It makes no sense for a transvestite to be heterosexual because I doubt females, although they notoriously are known for their homosexual tendencies (even those who self-identify as heterosexual), would accept pseudo-female mimics as genuine sexual partner unless they have some degenerate fetish where they are attracted to such people, which I wager is rare among females as a whole.

Weird fucking homo questions:

This fucking thread again demonstrating projection:

Honey, I doubt you are either one. :feelskek:

Does this look like a "ghetto nigga" or "thug" to you?

She also doesn't like to address arguments:

Projection:

Again, I know this seems cliche, but I have never heard a guy say "weirdo" unless that person was a fag or not a man at all.

In the words of @Rixinuj:

Almost as if she is one and trying to not look like one.

Trying to look as masculine and macho as possible:

Projection:

Using faggoty emoticons:

:feelspuke: Disgusting female/fag/troon trait.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Female insult.

Femdom cuckery:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: I can literally tell female hands typed these.

Confirms she has a feminine voice, far from the macho, "thug" persona she was trying to LARP as just a few posts ago:

Who else would have an anime voice but a girl? And why would a guy say that casually to his friend unless it wasn't his friend but his girlfriend?

Literally offered to send user "his" dick pic:

Female advocating for her own kind's genocide:

Femdom cuck gets perma'd (thank you, @LeFrenchCel):

Famous last words:

Profile posts:

What straight man uses "omg"? I have not once in my life heard any grown man use this phrase ("oh em gee") unless he was effeminate, nor have I seen this on .is, so this either makes her a homosexual man or a female.

The overemphasis on "I like girls, I am not a fag" is also funny af. :feelskek: It's exactly what you expect from a female trying to LARP as not being one.

The "just stfu already" part is also very typical of female speech.

Another example not from her profile:

I also asked her this:

And she responded:

I think all of us know that it is almost impossible to piss with an erection, and even if you're semi-flaccid, it's still very difficult.

Also, notice how she completely assumed a different demeanor when I asked her this question. It's almost as if she's trying her hardest to sound like a man and using every opportunity to do so. :feelsugh:

Another example of the above:

I said:

Which she responded to by:

Suspicious, no?

Last one:

@ChristcelTemplar:

@shy niceguy:

Me:

Then she basically threatens to report me in total bitchy fashion:

More signs of female-speak, using "aww" (on my own profile wall):

TLDR: massive amounts of soy and/or estrogen:

View attachment 1195620View attachment 1195621View attachment 1195622View attachment 1195623View attachment 1195624View attachment 1195625View attachment 1195626View attachment 1195627View attachment 1195628

Fucking bitch whore, I hope you die and bite the dust or get raped in an alleyway by hobos. You should be shot and thrown in the sea. Do us a favor and cut your neck and drown yourself in a bathtub. Fuck you.

View attachment 1195643

Look at you now. :smonk:
This gay is a fucking faggot femboy @Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @The Enforcer ban his gay ass up

With the evidence we had I would still think he's a normal man but in DMs to a few people he said he was trolling.
Ok, thanks, sorry, I was not aware of that.
The matter is behind us now but we can have a theoretical discussion on the points I raised if you want.
No, I don't think it matters too much, sorry for annoying you. But if you want to discuss I would certainly not prevent it.

this is some next level dectitive shit bro couldve become an cia agent but got hit with blackpill