Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t know if I can recover from my childhood trauma

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★
As if retarded and mentally ill curry parents weren’t enough I was almost drugged and molested at 5 years old, I escaped but I still have flashbacks. I got cucked out of a normal life because my retarded mother couldn’t properly supervise me. I have no one I could talk to about this the pain is suffocating. Fuck curries and fags :feelsrope:

yikes! that sounds terrifying, idk how you got through that...i'd be scarying living pass that thought

Meanwhile even truecels here don’t have to deal with something as close as this.

but wanna know your story some more.

yikes! that sounds terrifying, idk how you got through that...i'd be scarying living pass that thought
There are moments where I can forget how fucked it’s all been tvh

My curry muzzie father beat my mother until she became mentally ill. He’s also been controlling and sees me as an asset.

I mean I can just go on, my mother has put a knife to me and to herself multiple times. My father has beat my mother until she passed out, done things like lock me in a car for lolz.

I'm sorry brocel, hang in there

I mean I can just go on, my mother has put a knife to me and to herself multiple times. My father has beat my mother until she passed out, done things like lock me in a car for lolz.
oh yikes! don't get me started with that, it's a mess hearing it.

I'm sorry brocel, hang in there
It’s better knowing that there’s some people who share my suffering with but I wish I could trade lives with people who only have to worry about looks at the end of the day.

It’s better knowing that there’s some people who share my suffering with but I wish I could trade lives with people who only have to worry about looks at the end of the day.
Have you tried therapy? It's not a magic bullet, but I think it could help someone in your situation.

That's awful man. Do you work out? Best you can do is get physicaly and monetarily strong. If you don't have that power you will continue to suffer. I am very happy with my progress at the gym, now I only need to get things going in coding and I am almost there. I advise you seek those two things.

That's awful man. Do you work out? Best you can do is get physicaly and monetarily strong. If you don't have that power you will continue to suffer. I am very happy with my progress at the gym, now I only need to get things going in coding and I am almost there. I advise you seek those two things.
Just starting out brocel, all I can do is cope with my situation which feels pathetic but there’s nothing else to do but go on. I need to slowly buy better equipment too.

Have you tried therapy? It's not a magic bullet, but I think it could help someone in your situation.
I will soon but if there was a choice I’d erase almost everything from my childhood like in blade runner. It’s too much of a burden.

I will soon but if there was a choice I’d erase almost everything from my childhood like in blade runner. It’s too much of a burden.
I wish I could say I understand, but I don't. All I can say is that I wish you the best of luck in leading a happy life, brocel

I wish I could say I understand, but I don't. All I can say is that I wish you the best of luck in leading a happy life, brocel
Thank you, hopefully there is respite within this suffering.

Just starting out brocel, all I can do is cope with my situation which feels pathetic but there’s nothing else to do but go on. I need to slowly buy better equipment too.
Best of luck. I recently found this guy's videos and am finding them useful. Though I gotta say he is more of a hypertrophy guy and what I want is strength not hypertrophy. Seek good information and do your best, you don't need to go to the gym more than 3 times a week to see progress. And eat properly. Beef, eggs and rice are your best friends.

Best of luck. I recently found this guy's videos and am finding them useful. Though I gotta say he is more of a hypertrophy guy and what I want is strength not hypertrophy. Seek good information and do your best, you don't need to go to the gym more than 3 times a week to see progress. And eat properly. Beef, eggs and rice are your best friends.
Thank you brocel, I am aiming to look wide and shredded as possible. I don’t want to rot away anymore in spite of my life.

As if retarded and mentally ill curry parents weren’t enough I was almost drugged and molested at 5 years old, I escaped but I still have flashbacks. I got cucked out of a normal life because my retarded mother couldn’t properly supervise me. I have no one I could talk to about this the pain is suffocating. Fuck curries and fags :feelsrope:
boy? molested? sorry bud, but only little girls are molested. little boys only get joi

boy? molested? sorry bud, but only little girls are molested. little boys only get joi
Key word almost but it was scary close to the actual thing which fucked me up.

Last edited:
Probably not... As a victim of child, teen and adult physical and mental abuse from my parents, you will have to learn how to coexist with your "demons"... Flashbacks will be a constant, intrusive thoughts as well.

But I truly hope from my heart, that you won't have to coexist with it for too long, and that there is a recovery possible for you.

I have faith in every victim of childhood abuse.

Probably not... As a victim of child, teen and adult physical and mental abuse from my parents, you will have to learn how to coexist with your "demons"... Flashbacks will be a constant, intrusive thoughts as well.

But I truly hope from my heart, that you won't have to coexist with it for too long, and that there is a recovery possible for you.

I have faith in every victim of childhood abuse.
These flashbacks are thankfully only present during depressive episodes. Have you sought out therapy for the abuse? Many people say it’s a process of trial and error.

These flashbacks are thankfully only present during depressive episodes. Have you sought out therapy for the abuse? Many people say it’s a process of trial and error.
I haven't, but I go to a psychologist every week. They help you organize your thoughts and connect the dots between your abuse, and the person you are right now. Do you act like this, do you think like this, it must be related to _______.

You feel like you solved a puzzle when you get out of that room. At least that's how my experience was...

I think the point is like... If you got your right arm chopped off somehow, and the psychologist is basically trying to get you to move forward with your left arm.

It's not about fixing scars or trauma, but to work with what you got, to maybe build a good life moving forward, with your scars.

Basically not let yours scars dictate your life and decisions, present and future.

If this will help me in the long run, I don't know...

They make it obvious :lul:
Yeah I mean the immediate “yikes!” was just a straight up dead giveaway. Always be on the lookout for that and “y’all.” They can’t resist NOT spontaneously writing them either. :feelsgah:

Most sane curry parents

Sorry to tell you but you will never fully recover. Your best bet would be getting a gf and a proper social circle to push the thoughts away, but this goal is unrealistic for the majority of users on here. Deep down you will always be the abused dog, the only cure is getting lobotomized or death.

How i know this ? I speak from experience

:bigbrain:

No way that’s real honestly. It was probably just a LARPercel doing it for the keks probably. :feelskek:
It's real, I reverse image searched her avi and she's a blogger
to write horribly biased "studies"

FireShot Webpage Capture 1715   About Me   EASY4BLOGGING   easy4bloggingweeblycom
FireShot Webpage Capture 1714   Holly Hort   HR Manager I CakeResume   wwwcakeresumecom

Even as a child I understood it to be part of some sort of rationalist code of honor that you force yourself to engage only with the strongest version of the strongest arguments your opposition has to offer. Anything else would mean you are playing to win instead of playing to find out what's true. You think we're ever gonna find an academic offering us the same basic courtesy?

I'm doubting we'll find someone that'll conduct a fair study. As much as I dislike Andrew tate have you seen how his interview with BBC journalist got chopped up and edited to make BBC look like they know what they were doing. Anyway there's an agenda to push and it's disgusting how people we're supposed to trust for research blatantly lie to the masses
Social science researchers are amongst the dumbest academics around and their work amongst the least likely to replicate and the most useless regardless. These check-stealing midwit scumfucks shamelessly pump out ideological agitprop and I think they are too stupid to even know what they are doing.

I understand

My parents Neglected me Emotinally from day I was born

I'm traumatized I Already feel dead

I remember crying at school When I was young Because I thought they were never coming back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back