Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother said that she wouldn't feel sorry if I got sick

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
★★★★
She always says that I eat too unhealthy and that's why my body looks so abnormal. We've all been there: "You look like that because you don't shower enough."
Of course, sometimes I eat chips or something similar, but everyone does that. Who eats carrots all day?
Today she said that she wouldn't have any pity if I got seriously ill.
I think she would be happy if I finally died.
I'm just an annoying nuisance to them.
She has said this before, that a normal child would not cause any problems and that she has suffered from me since I was born.
this cunt is so pathetic. Even my mother wishes me dead and would exchange me for a normal child in a heartbeat.

Why does she hate you that much ? I doubt you did something that horrifying.

By the looks of it she most likely wants you dead , brutal.

I think too. My sister hate me too that much

and that she has suffered from me since I was born.
I've heard this line 1000 times from my own mother. Women like to gaslight their sons with shit like that, best way to react to it is by saying: "Rot in hell you annoying cunt, were it not for childhood indoctrination, then I'd stick you here and now!"

However I am sadly still financially dependent on her and until I finish collage I'll most likely still be dependent on her to some degree. This shit drives me nuts, I get how you feel. The only solution I've found is to just call her very seldom, but obviously it's still painful to talk to that stupid cunt.

I've heard this line 1000 times from my own mother. Women like to gaslight their sons with shit like that, best way to react to it is by saying: "Rot in hell you annoying cunt, were it not for childhood indoctrination, then I'd stick you here and now!"

However I am sadly still financially dependent on her and until I finish collage I'll most likely still be dependent on her to some degree. This shit drives me nuts, I get how you feel. The only solution I've found is to just call her very seldom, but obviously it's still painful to talk to that stupid cunt.
you german too?

financially dependent
thats the worst part ever. I already think to go to jobcenter and neetbux with my own money

I was always afraid that she would put something in my food to poison me.