Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I DIDNT STEAL THIS TIME , But The Cashier DIDNT check my Bagpack Either . KEK

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Talk about being ignorant or watever , Maybe this Big TItted Milf from last time " didnt told Anyone , and Kept her Mouth Shut

( thats hard to believe tbh )

Well , in retrospect the Steal today would have been a Success , but lets not Limit test it , since i Already got Punished .

TLDR , PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT AS FUCK , Its kinda ridiculous . The Kids from School being at the Store where an Extra Irritation .

These Noisy Little Dipshits , we call Kids "

Last edited:
I'd be caught really quickly, haha. I have a guilty conscious even when I have done no wrong. I get watched everywhere in the store - nothing I can do about that (not that I would steal :feelsaww:).
brutal racepill

I'd be caught really quickly, haha. I have a guilty conscious even when I have done no wrong. I get watched everywhere in the store - nothing I can do about that (not that I would steal :feelsaww:).
:feelsEhh:

i see , im more aware now because i got caught last time . not wanting to face police or wat have you