Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the time a foid ruined my life

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
it was in the 7th grade, i remember my mom bought me these trendy shoes i had wanted for so long. i wore them to school for the first time and was excited because it felt nice being able to wear what other kids in my school wore.
(keep in mind i was still a loser, id eat in the bathroom at lunch or sit at the library alone, people would bully me all the time so id try my best to be avoided. the shoes were an attempt to get people to like me because of my "fashion")

as i was walking, this white foid and her black boyfriend called me. i actually felt so excited because she was one of the most popular foids in my school. but then my heart dropped when i walked over and she said this
"hey, those shoes. i left them in the gym yesterday. did you steal them"
:feelsseriously:
then her black boyfriend, and his nigger ass said
"yo, did you steal her shoes bruh?"

i was so fucking confused.
and it gets fucking worse.

i tell her i didnt, and i had just bought them that i was willing to show them the recepit that i had bought it and they both said "leave it".

the next day i come to school, fucking everyone is eyeballing me more than usual and im fucking confused again. in my head im thinking ... what the fuck is going on?
as i walk in class and take a seat, everyone at my tablel looks at me, and i remember this one guy saying
"yo dude, (the white foid, lets call her becky) Becky said you stole her shoes. She said they're custom made shoes, she even has her name embedded on the shoes"

WHAT THE FUCK? :feelswhat:
is Becky some famous idol or something? or some super rich asshole that can get her name embedded on BRAND name shoes just like that? (at the time customizing shoes werent a thing unless you made it yourself. the shoes im talking about were converse)
I was so fucking confused, i told them there was no name on the shoes. The most fucked thing ever though, my shoes were a unique design, i got them on sale because I didnt wanna make my mom spend so much for the regular black ones. So it was easy for people to believe Becky over me.

As the week went on, things got worse. Becky was spreading rumors about me that my parents are broke and I have to steal peoples stuff because I cant afford shit. I asked this guy in my class to tell me what she was saying about me and he said she said this:

"I get it inceloser can't afford shoes, but like... jeez. get your own"
:feelscry:
yeah, at the time. we werent the most rich. my parents, me, my two sisters, and my grandpa, all lived together in a 2 bedroom apartment. but no one knew that. i just felt very ashamed that people were saying this about me. so i begged my mom to take me shopping so i can buy some expensive clothes to wear to school to show people that i wasnt poor and i was just like them. :cryfeels:

my mom let me buy this "Champion" sweatshirt, and i wore it the next day with my regular pants and the shoes that Becky said I stole.
I remember walking in the hallways, and seeing Becky. She looked directly at my shirt and made it obvious that she was looking. Then she looked at me and did this weird smile/gesture at me as if she knew what I had just done. She looked at me as if I was some dirty filth trying to show myself off to people. and I was :feelscry:

i had gym class with Becky, and we were playing dodgeball. Ngl, I wanted to cry so badly. She kept staring at me, dead in the eyes and looking at me as if I was microscopic bacteria. I was such a loser back then (still am) and would look away everytime she made contact with me. As we were playing dodgeball, someone threw a ball directly at my face.
:feelscry: fucking hell... these people. cant give me a break or leave me alone. I was on the verge of TEARs, i was so weak emotionally. On the bus was even worse. This Stacy thats friends with Becky was sitting in the back and I was talking to my brocel thats in 6th grade. He's chill as hell and we would talk all the time on the bus.
I told him my situation and he started insulting Stacy :feelswhat: extremely based but bad for me because Stacy was RECORDING him while he was saying those things. And she thought I WAS THE ONE SAYING IT. SO SHE POSTED IT ON INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT AND NOW EVERYONE WAS TARGETING ME FOR MAKING FUN OF STACY. NOT only that Stacy started yelling at me and called me broke for stealing Beckys shoes she said
"They were custom made, we all know you stole them"
NO THEY FUCKING WERE NOT CUSTOM MADE SHOES. THAT BITCH BECKY WAS LYING TO EVERYONE HOLY SHIT I WAS SO ANGRYYY FUCKKKK.

When I got home, my mom started yelling at me saying she keeps getting notifications from instagram.

I had completely forgotten that I had an instagram account logged into my moms phone and I followed Becky and other people in my school. I begged her to let me use her phone for a few minutes. And what I saw was just... sigh. :feelscry:
Becky had posted on her story and tagged me and told people that I stole her shoes and people were dming me saying
"WHY DID YOU STEAL BECKYS SHOES"
"WHYD YOU DO THAT HUH?"
I was SO PISSSEDDD. FUCKKING HELL. SHE WAS EVEN MAKING TIKTOKS ABOUT HOW "SOMEONE STOLE HER SHOES" CAN THIS BITCH FUCK OFFFFF? UGHHH :feelsohgod:
at that point I dmed Becky and told her I will show her the receipts, and yet she STILL SAID
"dont send me the receipts you dont need to." IF I DONT NEED TO THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING ALL THIS COMMOTION?
Then my Dad saw me on my moms phone and at the time I wasnt allowed to use any electronics and to make matters worse. My dad started yelling at me after I explained my siuation as to why people are texting me on my moms phone about why i stole someones shoes.

He just kept fucking screaming and I just wanted everything to stop. No one was listening to me, no one cared about my side of the story, it was pure fucking hell. I was breaking down, seriously.
My already loser reputation was going below rock bottom.
So I decided to go to the school counselor, I explained EVERYTHING to her. She told me to go grab Becky and bring her to the office. So I did.
sigh.
let me just, briefly explain what happened once Becky walked into the office.
The school counselor, started COMPLIMENTING Becky. They started having a full ON CONVERSATION RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. EXCUSE ME? WHAT THE FUCK? ARE WE GOING TO RESOLVE THIS BULLSHIT? IS BECKY NOT GOING TO BE PUNISHED FOR DEFAMATION? HELLO?

Then all the conselor said was this
"Becky, stop telling people inceloser stole your shoes okay, lets stop this guys." (said in the most sarcastic way possible)
Becky said okay, and the counselor said I can go, as Becky stayed there to continue talking to her and they were both laughing together.

for fucks sake. i hate my life.

Posts screams like LARP, it's extremely unlikely that a person is so goofily unlucky