Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story JFL at this story of my foid teacher

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
This thread is inspired by @Atavistic Autist and his awesome thread I will link here I highly reccomend you make some time to read it

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR TLDR

This is a story of how I got the stupidest hypocritical detention ever.

I had some stupid history class with this old ugly hag foid teacher, I had no respect for her since she was a bitch to everyone, mostly the boys. But even the foids too and obviously what was being taught to me was fucking useless. I cannot remember a single fucking thing this teacher taught me, genuinely no exaggeration.

So I am in her useless prison waste of time class one day, I was not even being that noisy or bothersome or anything, out of nowhere my friend next to me shows me something extremely fucking weird on his phone, I don't remember what it was something like gore or something weird out of nowhere in the classroom so my first natural reaction to seeing such a thing was to blurt out somewhat loudly "That's fucking weird."

The old hag didn't like this.
Swearing was commonplace in high school for me however she asked me what I said, I did not want to snitch that my friend had showed me something weird because I knew she was a bitch so I said that I was calling him "effing weird" out of respect and not wanting to escalate for no reason I chose not to repeat the swear word.
Of course I find that normfags won't pick up on subtle signs of respect like that so despite me not repeating the swear word and explaining something that was commonplace anyway, she chose to give me a detention.

If you have read this far thank you, because this is where this story gets good/funny lol

An hour passes to the end of class and end of day, the old hag orders me to stay in the classroom as she left for about 10 minutes, I pondered leaving since I wanted to go home but I was in no particular rush for anything that day so I just chose to stay since either way I was going to get some sort of punishment so I figured I would just serve my "punishment" now rather than receive a bigger punishment later on, I was in a good mood so I thought I will just do the time now (despite doing no fucking crime lol)

Oh boy was I glad I stayed though, because this still makes me smirk thinking back on it. It's hilarious to me.

The old hag eventually returned to the classroom, she grabbed a chair and faced it infront of my desk to speak to me which sucked because this bitch was fat old and ugly and her voice annoyed me. It was clear this bitch wanted to speak to me, and I would have to endure her bullshit lecture before I would be allowed to leave.

Unfortunately I barely remember the conversation, only the important parts so I cannot quote it verbatim.

The old hag started talking about how I can't swear in her classroom, even though everyone swore in every classroom at my school, I was not known for particularly having a sailors mouth either I was not 24/7 swearing.
I knew this, and I knew my reaction as a 16 year old man to my friend was justified and the words were not said out of disrespect to the classroom or anyone else so I doubled down and refused to apologise for my actions, however when doing so I remained entirely calm and respectful, I have NEVER been one to compromise on my opinions fakely like a normie sheep just to get out of detention or something, I let her know I completely disagree with her.

I was completely calm and respectful.

The old hag did not like that.

She completely BLEW UP on me, a stark contrast to my respectful and calm manner, I honestly think she was on the verge of tears she was saying "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!" "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!" :reeeeee:Like an NPC malfunctioning voicelines or something. And this bitch was furious since I decided to have a spine instead of bend to the will of an old hag.

I remained calm (muh stoicism lol) and told her that I can and I will say what I like to my friends and she would do well to try not to overhear me next time.

Uh oh...

She continued to blow up at me, and this is the hypocritical part.

She yelled "YOU CAN'T" followed by a stutter and a small pause of hesitation "FUCKING SAY THAT!" :reeeeee:

At this point I actually had to slightly lean back in my chair to lean away from this bitch, I was gobsmacked, I had remained completely calm and respectful the entire time over what was at worst a minor infraction of classroom etiquette. The initial swear word was directed at my friend and not her.
So throughout her pointless detention lecture she became more than just a hypocrite for using the same word in her own classroom, but she angrily directed it at me. Whereas I matter of factly said it to someone where we both swear to each other on a daily basis. This bitch chose to swear at me and I had never even done anything to her other than occasionally by rowdy in the classroom.

So I leaned back and I forgot what I said but I still remained calm, I think I said something like "Woah, you just." And then I did not even finish, I think the bitch just kept talking, she concluded my detention, not with an apology, but she doubled down on her disrespect calling me stubborn saying I should walk as a lawyer due to my argumentativeness, I think she misread me since I barely even spoke during the conversation anyway I just had conviction in my actions which I defended.

So anyway I got out of class half an hour later than usual thanks to this bitch.

When I got home my mother asked why I was home late so I explained the situation above.
My mother said that I am stubborn, I should be a lawyer and that I should not have sworn in class, although she at least did condemn the teachers own hypocritical actions, my mother just thought I had a problem with women.
When my father got home, he is just tired from work and just goes along with whatever my mother says to make life easiest for him as possible.

It made for a good story for my friends at school though, its funny to look back on.

Thank you for reading! :)

TLDR SPOILER: I swore to my friend in class, my foid teacher decided to give me detention because of this, then proceeded to be disrespectful and swear to me in detention when I have never done anything to her

The coolest and most laid-back female teacher I ever had ended up being fired for saying a swear word during class, JFL.

This brings up the interesting topic of the evolutionary purpose of the use of swear words. It is probably an evolved mechanism meant to alert others to presence of predators, such as a snake in a monkey enclosure:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRyOxKR_gmU

Imagine all those chimps saying "shiiiite" :feelshaha:

Anyway, given that females are not driven by group conflict like males are, it only makes sense that an evolved mechanism meant to alert others to predators (hostile outsiders) is not something they would be generally fond of :feelsthink:

Last edited:
The coolest and most laid-back female teacher I ever had ended up being fired for saying a swear word during class, JFL.
Meanwhile this foid held me back to verbally abuse me for no reason and nothing happened to her, I could have taken it to the principal or something maybe but I doubt anything would have happened, if I was a young prime JB foid being verbally abused by an old grumpy sub 5 ugly male teacher though I could have had him removed at my own convenience.
This brings up the interesting topic of the evolutionary purpose of the use of swear words. It is probably an evolved mechanism meant to alert others to presence of predators, such as a snake in a monkey enclosure:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRyOxKR_gmU

Imagine all those chimps saying "shiiiite" :feelshaha:

Anyway, given that females are not driven by group conflict like males are, it only makes sense that an evolved mechanism meant to alert others to predators (hostile outsiders) is not something they would be generally fond of :feelsthink:
Interesting thanks for sharing, that makes sense, communication would be more primitive and you would not have a name for everything, much like how hannibal used elephants against the roman empire which they had never seen before, they would be saying "oh fuck" not "there is an elephant"

I thought this as well, for many years.

And then...someone told me to take an ancestry test.

View: https://youtu.be/2jAJTMs_338?list=PLJQZtsZNm8a50k_Eihb1g9go7TC9ibWL-&t=1833