Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I checked how much ugly-to-average prostitutes take per night and got depressed. Not because I want to use their service.

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Hi, I've been brutally suffering because of this world, and thus, my aim since always was to be an PERMANENT NEET.

I tried to find a way for years, but no solution so far.

So I checked how much ugly prostitutes take per night. And it turns out they need to work ONE NIGHT PER MONTH to pay all bills, food, rent, car etc.

This is.. this is disaster

Why these halfbrained NPC-like foids have it so easy? They literally have to work one night per month! in other words they get minimum wage of whole month in single night.

And im not talking about expensive prostitutes. Im talking about the cheap-to-average, ugly-to-average tier.

It pains me heavily. It was my ambition to be NEET, I invested many years and failed miserably, and theyre basically that. without any effort. just exist.. :feelsohgod: :fuk:

:dafuckfeels:

Also prostitutes are not condemned/insulted anymore so

yeah this world is designed for a female to win in all aspects

The real wage gap.

Reward the compliant and unthinking. Females are the model civilians in the eyes of psychopathic rulers and that is why there is also such a huge effort to feminize the remaining men in society.

A fat sheboon will charge several hundred dollars for an hour to sit there and be pleasured

Reward the compliant and unthinking. Females are the model civilians in the eyes of psychopathic rulers and that is why there is also such a huge effort to feminize the remaining men in society.
yeah i agree they are trying to emasculate us now

A fat sheboon will charge several hundred dollars for an hour to sit there and be pleasured

How ridiculous. I never played more unbalanced game than real life.

Women have sexual/gender-advantage yet we have equal rights. RIGHT.

If they have gender-advantage, and that advantage cannot be reduced directly, then it should be reduced indirectly, via other means.

Eg reducing women rights, etc

Instead we created social media, dating apps and more tools that help women way more than they help men

yeah this world is designed for a female to win in all aspects (gynocentric)
Polyamory will be the norm soon and of course, chad only:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

yeah i kinda wonder if i should rejoin the society or not. ive been rotting all my life

Yes. Imagine paying someone to get pleasured.
lol ikr theyre getting money and pleasure from sex its retarded. theyre getting paid to have sex... meanwhile men HAvE TO PAY to have sex..

how stupid this is

government should do something about this, its just unfair

I’m fucking gigastacy for 120 dollars an hour bro just look in the right places

Money vs soul/self/health. I'm sure there are some prostitutes who have no issue with what they do and are living the good life, but the majority of low level whores are fucked up in every way possible. In that situation money really doesn't mean anything, it's not like they are smart with money anyway. Make a lot of money, spend a lot of money. Women are maximalists at heart.
kinda cope. they have to work one day per month while you have to work over 22 days

I'd honestly rather work more than have so much free time to ponder over how fucked up my life is
They all spend it partying, hanging around their pimp, binging on drugs and alcohol. Disgusting degenerates.

Some of them actually have lives tho and do it for more cash. Like they are students or have jobs. They can actually be kinda classy. Those are usually the best ones.

How do I know if her pics are real?
Good question tbh

Google her phone number and read reviews is the easiest way. But I’ve fucked a lot of chicks without reviews too. Generally, if the pictures look like they were taken herself and have like shitty Snapchat filters, it’s probably real.

If you are in a place like Western Europe, generally there won’t be many fake ads. In America, I can’t really trust it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back