Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't be neet anymore, help me

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I can't be neet, I can't take it anymore either. I have no motivation and mood to study, entertainment doesn't entertain me anymore, I literally spend the day in bed. My grandma doesn't ask me for anything but to get into a university, she is hoping that things will get better. But I am a complete moron, I have the brain of a chicken, to study for the vestibular I would have to study all the basics because I didn't learn anything in high school.
I am 25 years old and since I left high school I always tried to study for the vestibular, but I gave up in the first week of study. I definitely can't stay focused on absolutely ANYTHING.:feelsrope::fuk::fuk:

only this site is lifefuel for me

I know that many here already went/are in university. I want some light, I can't let my grandma down again this year, but it seems that this alone doesn't motivate me enough

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

I know that many here already went/are in university. I want some light, I can't let my grandma down again this year, but it seems that this alone doesn't motivate me enough
What do you wish to know, im almost your age 26yo and i'm on uni

What do you wish to know, im almost your age 26yo and i'm on uni
how was your study routine to get into university? how did you manage to stay focused? what motivated you?

how was your study routine to get into university? how did you manage to stay focused? what motivated you?
take into account that I am dumb and have limited intelligence
I will probably have to study twice or three times as much as a normal person

I have the brain of a chicken, to study for the vestibular I would have to study all the basics because I didn't learn anything in high school.

I see.

take into account that I am dumb and have limited intelligence

I thought this as well, before I started taking stimulants.

Yeah motivation is underrated if you have that shit you can maybe have a better life but not everybody have it :feelsaww:

How do you play? I have lost all motivation ill never be good, how long did it take you to get good?
i watch other guitar playerz who mog me so i feel vengeful and start my training routine

high af :feelsLSD:

Based. I tried to be like Shawn Lane but it wont happen. He played 8+ hours a day I can’t do that anymore
i dont feel vengeful agaisnt shawn lane , or guthrie govan for that matter - they inspire
but if you want to feel full suifuel incel guitar rage go check good guitar players younger than you

I can't be neet, I can't take it anymore either. I have no motivation and mood to study, entertainment doesn't entertain me anymore, I literally spend the day in bed. My grandma doesn't ask me for anything but to get into a university, she is hoping that things will get better. But I am a complete moron, I have the brain of a chicken, to study for the vestibular I would have to study all the basics because I didn't learn anything in high school.
I am 25 years old and since I left high school I always tried to study for the vestibular, but I gave up in the first week of study. I definitely can't stay focused on absolutely ANYTHING.:feelsrope::fuk::fuk:
Idk bluepilled advice but try and set a specific time to do it

How do you play? I have lost all motivation ill never be good, how long did it take you to get good?
I used to have terrible discipline, later I told myself I'd get a punishment if I didn't play enough.
So, pressing down really hard and keep practicing till my fingers bleed. Then I wouldn't do it the next time.

I'm 23 and stemceling, i feel like studying a career in uni won't help, specially because it is a long term goal, you should try finding a job or studying something that is not a career? Like a new language to get used to studying and getting out of your room

Thank you I think I need in person lessons again. It sucks and demotivates me realizing I’ll never be as good as could have been if I started younger
I haven't gone to in person but you can try, I guess it forces you to actually play at least once in a while and there's a teacher to check on you. I relate to the not being as good as I could have if I started younger part. Glenn Tipton didn't start until he was like 20 though, so you have hope. I think music is a good cope for incels, most genuine artists are very distressed.

Yeah he would have been is his late 20s by the time they released the first Priest album. Holdsworth also started at 19, same age I did. Lessons in person didn’t offer me much but they made me want to improve for the money I spent.
Do what you gotta do, it'd be pretty cool if you can start a band one day. I need to improve as well but I am lazy and distracted tbh

My motivation is my shitty parents and my shitty living situations, it's hard i do like half the classes i need to get. I progress like half a year, when you're supossed to do year per year courses. But i try to do other shit, like programming. I must tell you that being ldarling is the worst thing you can do, it fucks up your mental.

A purpouse is needed as an incel, even a shitty one. Because without it we tend to get fucked pretty fast mentally speaking