Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel paranoia rules over me

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
It seems like I am paranoid all the time for no reason. I can't stand this shit anymore bros is anyone else in similar position ? It's very brutal my heart is raising and I feel totally defeated and I am scared for the future, I am scared of getting a job and having to interact with normies.

I want to get used to working some shit job so I don't have to worry anymore but currently i am experiencing a lot of suffering and make up potential scenarios in my head.

The future is scary.

whats it like? if you just dont trust people thats good paranoia

I always feel on edge every time I step outside and that doom is always lurking behind me

It seems like I am paranoid all the time for no reason. I can't stand this shit anymore bros is anyone else in similar position ? It's very brutal my heart is raising and I feel totally defeated and I am scared for the future, I am scared of getting a job and having to interact with normies.

I want to get used to working some shit job so I don't have to worry anymore but currently i am experiencing a lot of suffering and make up potential scenarios in my head.

The future is scary.
Same. What is exactly what you fear about future?

Same. What is exactly what you fear about future?
i have to get a job. Thing is i am literally mentally crippled i dont know whether iw ould be able to work even an easy job. I am also afraid of having to deal with potential normie coworkers. I don't care about work consuming my entire day I don't want to interact with anyone.

I am also very severely social anxious.

In what contexts are you paranoid, and about what ?

i have to get a job. Thing is i am literally mentally crippled i dont know whether iw ould be able to work even an easy job. I am also afraid of having to deal with potential normie coworkers. I don't care about work consuming my entire day I don't want to interact with anyone.

I am also very severely social anxious.
Yeah that's pretty rough. Maybe get some warehouse work if you can ?

Same. Im 24/7 anxious and its mentally exhausting, i just wanna turn off my brain for 5 minutes